Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Substitute Hero

Tipsy Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:06 pm
OOC: hey all! I guess I'm the guild newb, eh? on that note, would this be a good character for your rp?

Name: Thomas "Tempo" Price
Grade: 10th
Abilities: Sound manipulation (in several forms, including: sonic wings, discord cutter, and subchord)
Bio: Nobody really could say that Tempo is a good friend of thiers, mainly because of the headphones he always has on, at a terrible volume. He seems to be lazy, though good hearted, and has an obvious love for music of all sorts, which makes sense for a sound-user.
Appearance: Wears baggy jeans, and a black sweatshirt with "PuNK" written sloppily in red markers, the same red/black of his hair, and close to the charcoal grey of his eyes. He gives off a care-free vibe.
Extra: Hates being called Thomas, and seems to hear things past the earphones (for some reason, he isn't quite deaf...)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:46 am
Name: Experiment 1313 "Rex"
Grade: Junior
Abilities: 1) Can talk to animals 2) Can regenerate wounds extremely fast 3) Superhuman stamina and strength 4) Greatly enhanced senses (Vision, hearing, smell, ESP) 5) Telekinesis

Bio: You could call Rex the modern frankenstein. He was created by a scientist, known as Johnny Jackson, also known as JJ by his co-workers. Inspired by the legend of frankenstein, JJ's mind was set on creating life, he too wanted to play God. Years of tireless research and failures, trying to create the ultimate Human. Not only did he put a gene manipulated brain and muscles into Rex's unfinished corpse, but he also created new unique organs that enhanced almost every normal Human feature. After 30 years of research, rex finally drew his first breath. His personality was less than expected as he was mostly cold and distant. But deep within, despite beeing artifically created, he had been given a soul, it was shrouded to begin with, but as years went by, it began to lighten as he learned what true kindness was by JJ's young assistant, his daughter. A little girl by the name of Mika treated Rex like a friend, since JJ wanted her to be like him, to follow in his footsteps, JJ did not allow Mika to do anything, no play, no friends or any fun at all. Mika found a friend in Rex and she was Rex's first friend. Mika told him about what kindness was and what a good Human was. The only time rex every smiled was when mika was with him.

Rex had the ability to move objects with his mind, but for some reason, living tissue was unaffected and he was unable to speak in any way. One of the many thousands of tests that Rex was forced to take. Mika had enough and stopped a painful experiment by pulling a large plug. JJ took his daughter into his office, screaming and scolding her. She defended Rex in every way she could, but she was just slapped in the face with the cold reply "He is my property, I decide whether or not he suffers, whether he laughs or cries, that is my decisison!!! You're a disappointment. A failure! You can never suceed like I have, never!". After that reply, Rex barged in, beating JJ senseless. Mika cried, yelling at Rex to stop, and he did. "You have failed me too Rex. You are no longer a son of mine." JJ said, bleeding from his face. Rex simply turned away and left to be taken by security and "reprogrammed".

Not long after Rex found out, he became rebellious. It took a large number of Humans and mechs to bring him down. After a long struggle, Rex was strapped to a wall and connected to several machines, used to brainwash and start his mind anew. Rex struggled but failed to break free. JJ stood in front of him. "Let's see how well you perform without this little distraction." JJ said. He held a gun to her head and smirked evily. "Youære my best friend Rex!" Mika screamed before she was executed by her own father in front of Rex's eyes. Silence struck the room, everyone knew JJ was a cruel man, but they had no idea how evil he truly was. Rex let out a primal scream and viceously attempted to break free once more. The process had already begun as pieces of Rex's memory were beeing removed. Before vital pieces disappeared, Rex broke free and chased after JJ. He escaped in a helicopter before Rex got to him. "I will hunt you to the end of time if I have to father! UNTIL THE END OF TIME!"

Ever since that day, Rex has been wandering, searching for Jack. He recieved information that Jack was not too far from a special school for gifted students. He decided to stay there for a while, using it as a home and hunting Jack from there.

Appearance: User Image

Extra: Rex has two 13s branded on his neck. Even though his replies can be distant and "robotic", he still has a soul and therefor cannto be compared to a machine. He also has a number of scars on his body.

(Sorry about the looooong bio sweatdrop
When I write, I don't stop redface ))  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:41 am
Hey look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! No, wait, to big to be a bird. It's a plane! That's TO big you idiot. Then it must be....a guild n00b!!! (Sorry, came into my head and wouldn't leave.)

Name: Robin Walker
Grade: 11
Abilities: Weight control, hypnosis, wind manipulation, but all these only through the use of sound
Bio: Despite the fact that she has amnesia, Robin is an inherently cheerful girl. Due to an accident that happened last year, Robin can't remember anything except her name, her powers discovery was a complete accident. She gets a bit quiet when anyone reminds her of her lost past, but apart from then, Robin is generally very happy, energetic, and care-free.
Appearance: The pic's HUGE! So here's a link instead. Hatsine Miku
Extra: Robins head is always either up in the clouds, buried in a pile of books, or surrounded by music; most of the time, the last one. Robin is nearly always humming or whistling to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:57 am
A boy walked up to the entrance of the school. He looked over the building. He had heard rumours. He also recieved an invitation from a mysterious woman.

~~
Rex walked through a dark alley, wandering through life like he usually did.
"Hello...Rex."
"Hm? Who are you?"
"No one important."
"How do you know my name?"
"The winds spoke of you."
"I...don't understand."
"I didn't expect you to, not from where you come from...hehe, that brought your attention."
"..."
"Hit a dark spot did I?"
"My past is none of your concern!"
"Whatever, I didn't really come here to peck on your life."
"...Life..."
"What I came here for was to invite you to our school, I think you would make a great student. The school is running low on telekinetics and students who understand animals."
"How do you know that!?"
"Hehehe, that's a secret."
"......"
"So, do you accept the invitation?"
"......"
"I'm waiting."
"......"
"...Rex?"
"....ZZZ."
"...asleep while standing? Rex!"
"Hm? Oh yeah. I accept."
"Hm, you really are unique. Alright, I'll see you there. Heres the address, don't be late."
"I won't."
~~

He smiled and walked inside.

((text inside ~~~~ reperesents flashbacks))  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:59 am
Name: jackie slater
Grade: freshman (transfer student)
Abilities: shadow bender,dark magic exspert and dream invader
Bio: quite, shy, has a nast streak when someone annoys her, she seem's cold and distant unless you'r her friend
Appearance: she's exstreamly pail with chin-length black hair. she's 5'6 with sapphier blue eyes, her clothes are maily a black knee length dress with a white shirt underneath and a black bow tied around her neck.
Extra: she's wired and slightly creepy. normal she can be see hanging around in the shadow's talking to her self, so it seem's, she has a nasty habit of beeing quite and sneeking up on people when they least exspect it. she's also very softly spoken and it sounds more like she's whispering.
also the more emotion she lets out the more the shadows seem to darken and do creepy things to unserspecting passers by.

looks: User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:11 am
Rex looked around, he saw a few students, some of them shady. He had to be careful, he did not wish to get into another situation like before he met the woman.

~~
Entering a dark alley, a thug jumped out of the shadow with a big knife pointed at Rex.
"Freeze!"
"Hm?"
"I said freeze a*****e!"
"..."
"That's right, I'm robbing your a**, now gimme all your money!"
"I don't have any."
"Oh I get it, ok. I'll just kill you and grab all your clothes then."
The thug charged at Rex and stabbed him in the heart.
"..."
"...That hurt."
".....how? Y-y-y-you're supposed to be dead!"
"Listen closely...do you hear it? My heart still beats."
"But b-b-b-but I stabbed you!"
"I have 3 hearts."
Rex grabbed the knife, pulled it out and broke it.
"...you're not human!"
"Oh, I am Human...I just wasn't born the usual way."
"Gah!"
The thug pulled forth an SMG and started shooting rounds of bullets at Rex. However, it was as if the bullets had a life of their own, as when the bullets were close enough, they changed direction and wizzed past him.
"I am also...telekinetic."
The thug dropped the gun in shock and ran off screaming. Rex simply smirked and continued walking. However, he had recieved some unwanted attention as he got a number of witnesses. It didn't take long before the story was in the newspaper, luckily, no one recalled his face or had taken any pictures.
~~

Rex did not want any hostility, but from his past he knew mostly it was unavoidable.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:47 am
jackie walked threw the dark halls a black leather bound book clutched in her arms. she closed her eyes and carried on walking.
new students had sifted in and out all day including her.
this was her 7th school in 9 months. the place was intresting she would give it that many differant auras lined the hall-ways including some inhuman ones the most tiniest of smiles lightly grazed her face before it slipped back into her usual blank exspretion. 'this term will be intresting' she thought carring on down the corridor.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:21 pm
Tempo lay under the sun, on a picnic table, music blaring at a volume that could be heard quite a distance away. As a teahcer busily hurried by, they yelled, "Do we need to take your headphones again, Mr.Price?! No loud music on campus!". They all knew it was to no avail though, he only heard what he wanted... the young man chuckled happily, and fell asleep, the sun warming him to the point of exhaustion.  

Substitute Hero

Tipsy Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:12 am
Rex went to the reception. "I'd would like a room please." He said. "State name please." The woman said.
"Rex."
"Mmhm, sirname?"
"....?"
"Sirname?"
"...Rex. My name is Rex."
"Rex what?"
"...Rex!"
"What comes after Rex?"
"What is this, a riddle?"
"What is your middle name?"
"...What is a middle name?"
"...Last name?"
"My last name was and still is Rex."
"So your full name is Rex Rex?"
"...huh? No, my name is Rex, just Rex."
"...that's the way you want it? Fine. I'll ask the principal about you, you stay here and I'll go get him."
Rex stood and waited by the desk, waiting for the receptionist.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:45 am
jackie opened the door to her new room.
the place was desserted, apparently her new roommates had heard about her and asked for a room change.
she walked in and placed her book down on the bed.
the door closed and she removed he cloak and dissgarded it on the bed.
"it's to light in hear" shw whispered flicking open a few pages in her book.
shadows flicked from the pages spreading down the bed and across the wall's and floor. black viled curtins appired at at the windows casting the room into darkness. more dark shadows flickered from the book's pages taking the forms of ornate black furniture with strange symbols carved deep into the blackened wood "better" she whispered sitting on a large wooden chair near the blacked out window.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:07 am
The principal came in. He was highly respected and many of the students nearby stood up from the chairs they were sitting in. "It's alright children, you may sit. Now, what seems to be the problem here?" The principal asked. "This boy refuses to tell me his last name." The woman said. "Is this true?" The principal asked. Rex looked down at the floor. "I...I have no middle name..." He said. "Oh? Is that so? Come with me please." The principal said. Rex was curious and followed him out of the room and into a small room that totally empty and painted white all over. The only things in the room was a lamp in the ceiling and a chair. "Sit down please." The principal said and closed the only door there was. Rex decided to be obedient and sat down. "Now, I am going to dive into your mind and I'm going to find the truth." He said. Rex's eyes shot open and he quickly got up. "No! I won't let you!" Rex said. "Boy! Sit down! I need to find the truth. You're not one of those...'normal' people are you?" He asked. "I...I don't know what the meaning of normal is...sir." He replied. "Why won't you let me dive into your mind? I can do it anyway, I don't need your permission." He said. Rex turned his head, trying to keep his dark memories in check. "I..." Rex couldn't finish the sentence. "Look at me Rex." The principal said. He looked up at him with wet eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:40 am
Robin yawned and stretched her arms. "Such a lovely nap." She murmured under her breath. She rolled over and fell out of the tree that she had been sleeping in; only to land lightly on the ground. Stretching again, she blinked sleepily a few times and then began to walk. "OH wait, that's right; I'm moving." Robin snapped, and a small duffel bag fell out of the tree, followed by three blankets, and a stuffed dog. "I get to live in a school now."  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:56 am
Suddenly, Rex felt a presence in his mind and spaced out completely. In less than a few seconds it was over. Rex stared at the floor. "You...you're not like normals, you're not like us either." The principal said. "...no...I'm not." He replied. "Nevertheless, you do indeed appear to have a soul. It is shrouded I've noticed, but it's there." He said. Rex looked up at him with wet and empty eyes. "You may not have been born like us, but God blessed your body with a soul for a reason. You may stay Rex. This is your home now, and I assure you, we'll keep an eye out for Jack. And...I'm terribly sorry about your enormous loss." He said. Rex remained silent. The principal looked down at him sitting in the chair. A tear fell from Rex's face. "...Thank you sir." Rex said and stood up, smiling. "You're welcome my boy. Now, go and prepare your dorm, you've got a long year ahead of you Rex." He said. "Yes sir. It will be done." He walked outside. "Well? Tought you a lesson did he?" The receptionist said smirking. "Something like that." Rex said, smiling. He went outside to find a boy with very loud music in his ears. He also spotted a girl by a tree. He smiled and walked towards her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:29 am
jackie still sat in the large wooden chair black candles stood around the room, dark blue flames darnced on the wicks causing the room to glow eirely.
she looked towareds the door "maybe.....i" she stood from her chair and walked across the room, each of the candles flickered out as she passed them untill the only one left was by the door. she pulled her cloak off a small wooden peg near the door and exsited, neatly twisting it over her shoulders. "just once, yes just once" she whispered snuffing the last candle out and exsited the room, closing the door with a snap.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas