Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
please look at it, girl needed, one on one rp ^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you even want to look at this rp?
  yes I will give it a chance
  no, I think its a waste of time
View Results

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:19 pm
''ok......... um where to go now......................i know, i'll go bug some people or something'' kitty said as she leapt about and laughed slightly. she was quite childish but it was cute.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:26 pm
He looked up at her and nodded "yeah, in the meantime, do you know a good place where it would be easy to fight and stuff like that?"  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:30 pm
''well you could aways just go into siam territory, they hate us free collars and want our territory.'' kitty said as she began to walk off. she needed something to do right now.'' watch out for Siam, the leader of them though, she could kill anyone except the wild cat himself, who no longer exists.'' she walked off.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:42 pm
He looked at her and nodded "yeah...but I got my own enemies..." he said after she had walked away and took his sword in his right hand, and then he looked around in the room as he heard chain sounds, and other scary sounds, he prepared to fight the dark creatures in the room  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:45 pm
kitty walked towards a tree and then decided to sleep in it for a while.she was soon sleeping and her tail flicked about as she dreamed.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:24 am
((sorry but I don't know what to write))  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:43 am
(it's ok)
kitty began to stir again. she decided to look for Fura. she was bored anyway. she eventually wandered into Siam territory and was attacked. ''ultimate cat attack!! Suisei! Rin-Rai-Dan!!!'' kitty shouted using her wild spirit power. the other cat soon was angry at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:53 am
Fura looked around and soon the dark creatures came into sight, they look nasty and ugly, with broken chains on them, there were many of them "I can't fight them here..." he said to himself and began to run outside, now the creatures chased him, he still had his sword in his hands and now he ran into the siams territory not by accident and stopped and turned around fast "die!" he shouted as he cleaved one in two pieces, then he began to block attack, though he got cuts and other damage from them because there were to many  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:57 am
(who the hell are these dark creatures or would that ruin your character?)

kitty continued to fight and had eventually beat them. she heard Fura's voice and ran towards it only o be attacked by Saim herself. kitty was too angry to keep out of the way and began to fight viscously clawing and tearing at Siam.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:11 am
((sorry, you can't ask that, its a part of the story, but i am off minded right now so I need a break))  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:15 am
(its ok)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:45 am
(is this dead now then?)  

MissBlackthorne