Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Demon City Ready! submit profiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the rules?
  Yes
  No
  Mooooooo
View Results

Dreccas

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:59 pm
Dreccas had been lazily floating about the town, there was nothing much to do, and he, like always, was bored Maybe i shoulda stayed with dmaaxorel..he may be crude, but at least he's entertaining.. he thguht, as he was drifting about.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:03 pm
Walt returned to his hideout. "That's getting dangerous. I need someone that can protect me. And none of these demons are any good. I need someone... Maybe a vampire or werewolf. Something that's allowed to live here. At least live in the slums. If I and some of the others in the rebellion could get to the ritz, we might be able to get enough power to hold a full scale attack on the demon lord. If we could even weaken him or lessen his power, it might be enough to get others to join the fight and finish him off."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Dreccas

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:08 pm
((oh! thanks for reminding me ^_^ i havn't made a profile for the demon lord yet =P ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:16 pm
("*Sigh*")  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:20 pm
((lol, the pice for the demon lord is kinda hot XD))

Marish walked through a damp street, she could hear all of the thought around her, all of their fears...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:20 pm
(( hehe mrgreen i'm done, alright lets get back to it.. gave me time to think of how to get dreccas to meet with walt once more))

Dreccas landed in the slums, as he stared around, a familiar scent wafted into his nose from the wind "Hmm.." he said as he decided on a whim to follow it "I wonder if that human ever foudn his sympothizer" he said with a slight chuckle "Fat chance"  

Dreccas

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:24 pm
But what if the demon lord has brought in the services of the death oracle? He could have us all killed in our sleep. He could have us driven mad. I have to stop thinking such things.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:26 pm
Dreccas came to a spot where the humans scent was strongest "Heeey!" he shouted, as he looked around for the human boy "Where'd ya go?" he said, laughing to himself as he knew everybody was staring at him.  

Dreccas

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:30 pm
"Ah!..." she said. "little children, my specialty." she laughed, withing seconds there was a pair of screams and then the children where dead. she walked away, smiling insainly and inhailing the scent of chaos pain and blood...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:32 pm
Dreccas heard a small pair of screams nearby "Hmm?" he said, as he momentarily lost interest in the human "Lets see what that was!" he said to himself walking toward the screams.  

Dreccas

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:33 pm
she walked away without being noticed at all.

(until next we all meet, adue.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:38 pm
Dreccas stumbled on two corpses "Whoops" he said, as he stood back up "Hmmm i wonder how this happened.." he said, realizing they were humans "Hmm..wonder whose..woulda made a helluva meal though.." he said walking off, he refused to scavenge Now what was i doing earlier... he thought as he walked towards the bazaar (marketplace)  

Dreccas

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:39 pm
He looked out of a small hole. "That didn't sound good." He went back in, coving the hole so no one could look in.

(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:44 pm
Dreccas felt bored again, but before he could find anything to alleviate the boredom a few idiots did it for him

"Hey..that guy looks like he might have some cash" the first said in a deep voice
"Mmmm Maybe, lets find out" the other said, in a high pitched, raspy voice
"Hey you!" the one shouted, dreccas saw he had blue skin with purple facial tatoo's "Give us your money!" he said, obviously the larger, more intimidating of the two.
"Yea, or else!" the other said, smaller and orange, a knife exposed

"You didn't ask nicely" dreccas said, his eyes turning yellow with excitement
The blue one replied "Uhh pleas-" before he finished the word the smalled jabbed him in the ribs
"Lookat this guy, a regular wiseguy!" he said, downplaying his partners stupidity

((this is all happening about 20 yards from walt's hideout))

Dreccas

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:52 pm
(Makes sense)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items