Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
Valentines Day Ball! -Read Second Post- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:57 pm
Kore smiled as the man answered her question. "Honestly I was guessing with that one..." she snapped her fingers as the servant poured a glass of wine in front of Alucard. The servant left and went back to catering. Kore sipped her glass and watched Alucard. "Drink... please..." as she smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:01 pm
"Um shure." Mixs the wine around it bit frist then sniffs it. "I guess it can't kill me." Downs the glass in one quick movment. "Yo waiter i need a refill."  

Alucard-ZX

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:04 pm
A servant came over and poured him another glass and went back. Kore continued to watch him. "Good I hope? We do have a fine taste in wine, at least thats what I like to believe..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:09 pm
Lerina munched quietly at her treat from the refreshment table. "I've never had any of the wine here. I'm not much for alcohol."  

Eisoji

Alucard-ZX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:12 pm
"Its not the best ive ever had but it dulls the pain of my travels." Downs the second glass some how quicker then the frist.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:18 pm
Kore looked over at Eisoji. "I only drink at social events my dear. How are those goodies by the way? Any good?" Kore was wanting to get a snack for her and Cerberus when she noticed that he was already getting her and him something to eat. As Alucard spoke, her attention went to him. "I've had better as well, my father usually makes a very good pomegranite wine..."  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:19 pm
Zachariasz stepped forward, his usual attire donned, the sole exception being that most of it was now a deep red, rather than a black. The tone of it all, so dark, it may as well have been a maroon or brown, but bright enough to get the point across.
"I hope there's still time to enter." He let out quietly as he approached the entrance.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:21 pm
Lerina took another bite of her treat, a heart shaped cookie, she finished chewing before answering. "I like what I've had so far. I might look for something less sweet next time I grab something. though."  

Eisoji

Alucard-ZX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:24 pm
"Really sounds fascinating." Looking at the empty glass with a almost depressed visage. "So what do you guys do for fun around here?" "You know expect make fun Sling Blade over there."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:29 pm
Zach spotted Kore as he stepped inside, removing his long coat and flopping it over a randomly empty chair, along with his fur hat, which remained a solid black. He lipped his long dark hair down his back, keeping it straightened for a more formal look, rather than his natural wave. His dress boots clacked against the floor as he stepped towards Kore from behind and the group she was near.

"Dobry wieczór*, Kore of Hades." He said uncharacteristically loud.

(Dobry wieczór* in Polish means "Good Evening")  

GregorytheImpaler

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:42 pm
Kore heard the familiar voice of an old friend and turned around to see Zach, her dear Polish friend. "And a good evening to you, old friend." she stood up and offered her hand as well as a curtsy. Cerberus came back with a tray of food for he and his mistress. He saw Zach and stood straight up and bowed slightly deep, still retaining the tray.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:44 pm
"Okay?" "So what you in for?" Alucard ask Eisoji.  

Alucard-ZX

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:46 pm
Zach bowed with her hand in a formal greeting and did the same to Cerberus, without the hand of course. He slowly turned and looked to the others. "My name is Zachariasz Zaleski. It is an honor to meet you, my friends." He spoke with his semi-prominent Polish accent. He glanced to their glasses, noticing the alcohol.

"Drinking? What are the spirits?" He asked, curious as to what was being drunk. Although a typically more quiet individual, he did tend to open up a little more at outings.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:46 pm
"I'm not in for anything. I love coming to these things. Everyone has been very nice to me every time I see them."  

Eisoji

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:49 pm
Kore sat back down and had a servant pull up another for Zach next to hers. "My friend we are drinking a mixture of 1472 cabernet with type AB blood. A fine mix if I say so myself." she took another sip and smiled at her friend. "And what will you be having my Polish companion?"  
old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff