Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Serrena; Love and war, a complex guild RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:51 pm
He still followed. She might lead them to her clan base... or in an attempt to flee, she may corner herself. And that would make for a fine interrogation...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:52 pm
((lol so what? bein a nerd is cool ^_^ ))

Slayer followed silently, as his realm allowed, the girl would neither feel his pressance, nor suspect she was being watched.

Dreccas sighed "Whatever" he said with a shrug, the girl must not know who he was, it was a normal thing, he was hardly treated with the princly respect due to him. "Good luck" he said waving over his shoulder, he was more than aware of the assassin following her, and the kingdom had no real laws against stalking. (talkin bout ohm-in or however it's spelled =P it'd be easier to just say omen >.< pronounced the same anyway)

Dreccas

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:57 pm
A large forest patrol gunship was flying over head. It was exploring the area. "hey look there a couple people down there about three but it looks like one is hidden" the operator said. "hows that asked the captain of the gunship. "well looks like hes there one minute then going the next..so kinda techince ive heard of it but cant remember what its called" the operator said back. The captain sighed "oh well there not attacking so we dont have to worry"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:04 pm
Dreccas looked up, a massive gunship was going over the town "Hmm..gunships are not alloud in city skyways, i wonder what's up" he mumbled to himself, a voice in his head was telling him to investigate, but a louder voice was shouting "******** it! it's your day off" needless to say, he listened to the latter, and began walking towards the park ((hmm..perhaps i should find a pic for the city.. *goes off to do that* ))  

Dreccas

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:05 pm
(Om-In is an inside joke between me und mein Kechenstrudel. Do not diss it.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:12 pm
((Aiyeaah! The tongue of the motherland! *flees* . . i've put up pics of the cities on the first page))  

Dreccas

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:15 pm
(They're pretty decent pics.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:20 pm
((lol thanks! ya know it took me a whole 5 minutes to find them on photobucket, quite a lot of work *joking*))  

Dreccas

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:20 pm
The gunship hovered and stopped, "you down there what is your name" asked the captain through the loudspeaker.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:27 pm
Dreccas looked up "Who me? Well i might ask you the same question" he said, he was wearing his royal-gaurd clothes and thereby had more authority in the city than any of the various guilds that littered it's boundaries "You know gunships are illegal within ten miles of the city, perhaps i'll forget it's my day off" he said staring venom at the ship "And that thing is loud! if you wish to speak do it in person, otherwise you'll disrupt the peace of the whole city!" he shouted back at the presumably guild-airship, he couldn't actuly see their faces, but based on the color he thought it was either from the water cities to the north, or from a water or ice based clan in the city, the latter being the more likely.  

Dreccas

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:30 pm
The gunship landed in the clearing and one of the doors opened. The captain walked out. He bowed, "I'm sorry for that i didn't mean to be loud" he said then standing at attention, "i am captain Samin of the glacier clan and I'm still wondering who are you?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:36 pm
"Dreccas night of the royal gaurd" he said, not reavealing his princely heritage that had never before been revealed, nor would it, at least not until he assumed the throne after the passing of his father (*note to self, create royal family*) "The glacier clan.." he mumbled to himself, not particularly remembering the name, he only went on missions with well-known clans who had accepted class SS ranked missions and needed help (*further note to self, create mission system*)  

Dreccas

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:43 pm
The captain relaxed seeing a royal guard had no authority over glacier clan soldiers. "ok thats all" he said turning and getting back into the gunship. It took off and went back to its patrol route. The operator looked at the captain, "you know his bloodline don't you" asked the operator. The captain nodded. In his hand was a string made out of water and some blood was in it. "hes royal so watch out about what you say" the captain said turning in his chair.
(the blood water line)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:49 pm
Dreccas sighed, the 818 guild treatice stated guilds were always subjected to royal authority, but as he watched them walk away he realized this would be another guild that would think otherwise shrugging he walked away into the park once more, staring into the sky watching clouds boredly.  

Dreccas

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:52 pm
Two battleships flew over head toward the city. On board was the ice lord. he was to talk to the king about his army being a part of the royal army as the king suggested, but kaderot didn't like this and being controlled made him very unhappy.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff