Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Harry Potter/Twilight crossover STILL NEEDS PEOPLE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  you're crazy.
  sweet! This is gonna be great!
  I don't like Harry Potter (me: DEATH EATER!)
View Results

WineChan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:26 pm
Bella was shocked, she turned to Ginny and said, "That was amazing...." She walked over to Alice who was holding the Kitten; she raised her hand and scratched it's head. Bella laughed and then asked the two witches, "Would you like to come to our home?" She completely forgot that she wanted to go to the bookstore now; she was eager to see some more magic.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:19 pm
"Sure, I don't know where Harry and Ron went, so I guess we can," Hermione said.  

medusa56

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:01 pm
"Yay! Houseguests!" Alice cheered
"Thank God I cleaned the house."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:05 pm
"Oh great," Rosalie muttered, "More people in our house. At least Emmett will be pleased to see someone new." She rolled her eyes. She really didn't want more people in the house, but she just couldn't argue today.  

Eternal Night 27

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:40 pm
Esme sat one the couch flipping through a book. The house was clean, she had eaten, and there was nothing left for her to do. I wonder when the girls will be home She thought as she turned to the last chapter and started reading.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:34 pm
"Mum! Mum!" Alice called, bursting through the door right on cue.
"Did you know that there's a such thing as witches and wizards?"  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

WineChan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:58 pm
Bella walked in and said, "Esme, look! Those witches turned a twig into a kitten, look!" Bella held up the kitten in front of Esme, and said, "Look how adorable it is."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:46 pm
"Wow," Ginny breathed, "This is your mum? She's absolutely gorgeous!"  

Nicole_Dusk

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:05 am
Esme looked up and laughed. Witches and wizards? Oh my, that is just fascinating! And what have you decided to name your kitten, dear? Esme took the kitten from Bella's arms and cuddled it to her chest. Standing up Esme smiled warmly.I am Esme Cullen, welcome to Forks. And what are your names?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:37 am
Rosalie leaned against the far wall, trying to stay as far away from the two as possible. She didn't trust them, she didn't trust them a bit. And they scared her. They were the only more powerful beings she had come in contact with that they didn't have a treaty with. She didn't want to deal with them, she just wanted Emmett to be here and be his optimistic self and tell her everything is going to be all right.  

Eternal Night 27

medusa56

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:20 pm
"It's nice to meet you Esme, I'm Hermione and this is Ginny." Hermione said shaking Esme's hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:33 pm
Alice looked at the new kitten. "Hmm... I'm going to call you... Cloudy!"  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

WineChan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:41 pm
"What?! Cloudy? I wanted to name it Moonlight; look how black it is!" Bella petted it once more. She was aware of Rosalie in the back, silent and suspicious of the witches. Sighing, Bella went into the kitchen. She was looking for Edward, but he didn't seem to be home.

((We seriously need at least a guy in the roleplay! ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:59 pm
((maybe we should play couples, because we're all looking for guys, but there are none))  

medusa56

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:20 am
Why don't you name it...sky? That is kind of like bother of your names. Esme offered. Looking around Esme shook her head. Where is your father? And the other boys for that matter.

((I think it would be best if we played couples for now))  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff