Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

gamin247

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:13 pm
Hey you can call me Gamin or Gamin247 don't really care. I mostly like to write and roleplay when I get the chance. Anyways this guild is one that looks intresting to me so why not join. See you all around the forums.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:02 pm
Welcome :]  

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:27 pm
Ditto Irishroseh.

Welcome!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:12 pm
i'm king phar i rp allot when i'm not grounded whoich i still am feal speachal now i g2g.... also i am to lazy to speel goob  

King Phar

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:22 pm
Hello, King Phar. Just to let you know, all of our RPs here are supposed to be 'literate,' so sorry, but you will have to try to spell correctly. wink

But, of course, beginner RPs will allow you to RP in shorter posts and such. We do not have any beginner RPs at the moment, but I will add one soon. And if you like, you can create your own. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:02 pm
ok great sounds like fun  

King Phar

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:51 pm
Okay!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:28 am
Welcome! dramallama  

Ilik Sarver

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:02 pm
I am happy with the number of members we have. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:11 am
If you're happy with the numbers, it probably would've been better if I hadn't shown up >_________________________>;;

Well... I suppose my name is Zyxa. It says so just off tot he right if you don't believe me <__< I'm pretty jealous of that Chathara on the page before. I hope I can get published one day .______________. I probably won't but I hope, none the less. I hope I spelled her name right, too...

I don't read as much as I used to, and I don't write as often, and I definitely haven't been as active as an RPer in the recent months when I first joined Gaia...

And I usually don't join the guild invites I get >_____________> But this place seemed cool, so I thought I would introduce myself and hope I remember to come back. Nice meeting everyone.  

Zyxa

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:50 am
Hi everyone! My name is Videogamegirl13, and I've been on Gaia since 2006. I'm 19 years old and I'm a freshman in college majoring in Comparative Literature. I spend a good deal of time doing RP's and doing Fanfiction when I have the free time. My Fanfiction.net SN is DetectiveMarlowe. I've only done 2 stories so far, but hoping to write more. I read a ton, but not as much lately due to the books I have to read for class.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:09 pm
Welcomme :]
Yay for new people!

What's Comparative Literature?

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

xXxSpeakNoEvilxXx

Shirtless Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:26 pm
Greetings all my names Sethias or you may call me Seth; which ever suits you. Some of my interests include writing: stories, poems, and lyrics, reading, RPing, playing videogames, and surfing online. I have a strong feeling I'm going to like it here in this guild and I'm glad I joined. Well thats all I have to say about myself for now, later.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:13 am
Zyxa
If you're happy with the numbers, it probably would've been better if I hadn't shown up >_________________________>;;

Well... I suppose my name is Zyxa. It says so just off tot he right if you don't believe me <__< I'm pretty jealous of that Chathara on the page before. I hope I can get published one day .______________. I probably won't but I hope, none the less. I hope I spelled her name right, too...

I don't read as much as I used to, and I don't write as often, and I definitely haven't been as active as an RPer in the recent months when I first joined Gaia...

And I usually don't join the guild invites I get >_____________> But this place seemed cool, so I thought I would introduce myself and hope I remember to come back. Nice meeting everyone.
Hello! No, no, I am happy to have you here. ^_^ I just was content with the numbers, but I suppose the more the merrier! biggrin

And, keep hoping! biggrin Just try to write more.

I am glad yo have you join us! biggrin This is also somewhat of a general guild... (If you look at the subforums)...so, I am sure there's something you can do here.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:14 am
Videogamegirl13
Hi everyone! My name is Videogamegirl13, and I've been on Gaia since 2006. I'm 19 years old and I'm a freshman in college majoring in Comparative Literature. I spend a good deal of time doing RP's and doing Fanfiction when I have the free time. My Fanfiction.net SN is DetectiveMarlowe. I've only done 2 stories so far, but hoping to write more. I read a ton, but not as much lately due to the books I have to read for class.
Okay, hello and welcome! biggrin  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces