Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
In Which Dimensions Clash [fantasy/intermediate] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:41 pm
phar grinned landing next to where Oboro had left just as Grubnash landed in the village walking to a bar and ordering a drink like nothing had happened. Phar just jumped back into the sky blocking out the sun with his body he smiled. "Now to wait and turn the battle field to my favor. Ripar" With them he let out a breath into a large cloud freezing the water in it and making it start to snow, after that he breathed in more clouds making it snow heavily.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:14 pm
In one of the barns Oboro rose out in human form. Crawling out of the ground he stood up and dusted himself off then flinched when he touched the now burn mark on his side. "...." He wrapped part of his cloths around the wound so no one would see it. He then made some clicking sounds to see what was around him. He then put his headband over his eyes cause his eyes don't make look like he was blind, even though he was.
He picked up a walking stick that he saw and used it as if he was a blind human. 'this should trick an ogre and a power raged dragon...' He said in his head then lowered his power level so it was hard to detect.  

Snorty McCrack

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:58 pm
King Phar grinned then shouted out so every one in the village could hear "i am Phar, King of the White Dragons, Tyrant of the Mountain Ogres, and your new ruler. I request you give me something to eat, I don't care much just I need lots of it, and it needs to be raw meat." landing just outside the village gates.
Grubnash grinned and cheered at the mention of the mountain ogres quickly (for his large frame) running outside to greet phar with a fat drunk man carried under one arm as a sacrifice. But sadly the drunk was taken away by the man's wife so Grubnash had to suffice with horse he found tide up to a watering area.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:05 pm
Terrianne watched the heated battle turn away from the cafe somewhat. She acknowledged, "I guess you're right, Resia..."

The elf had a smug smirk on her face as she replied, "Of course I am."

Terri was about to yell, 'What's with that attitude?!' But, she decided against it. There was no need to blow up. She didn't want to get into another fight with Resia. It's so hard to not argue back though...  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Snorty McCrack

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:58 pm
Oboro stopped and hid behind some barrels. Thats to his sight ability from sound he could see the ogre and where he was going. Tapping his foot on the ground the horses started freaking out and one kicked the pole they where tide to and ran off.
Oboro grinned, he was more trick in human form the his larger form where he had a hard time getting placed where the enemy was. 'why are they after me....' He said to himself in his head while he took his hair out from his ponytail so it covered his face and most of his back before going out like a blind human.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:41 pm
Grubnash easily catching the horse grinned stupidly knocking it out with his club he walked out and gave it to Phar who gulped it down as well as some other offerings by the populace then took flight again roaring "That is all I wish from you right now. Now go." Flying out of sight as Grubnash returned to the village. Spotting Oboro he grinned and as he pasted he swung at him with a back hand blow.  

King Phar

Snorty McCrack

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:22 pm
Oboro raised his hand up making the back side of his arm block Grubnash's hand. He just grinned and leaped up hitting the ogre in the head with his knee making him fly back and land on the ground with a loud thud. In human form he was like a different animal when it came to fighting.
He turned his head to Phar. "Leave this place and leave the villagers alone." He told him then started to walk to him slowly, taking his time. He put the stick on his shoulders and his arms over the stick making them just hang there.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:33 pm
((dude Grubnash is like 20ft tall now, no GMing))

Phar heared that and grinned "I wonder what came out of the woad work." He said to himself turning around in mid air. He made one wing beet then changed to his human form, the force of the beat sent him to land right in front of Oboro. "A h-h-h-human dares challenging me? (elongating the h) That's new." He said smiling as he reached a hand out, magic sparkling around it to grab Oboro's tide up side.
Grubnash not falling over, caught himself on the side of a building, he then growled turning so his massive girth blocked Oboro's retreat.  

King Phar

Snorty McCrack

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:55 pm
(Oboro can fly even in human form and he's stronger then they think. im not GMing, i simply got the ogre out of the way, was it GMing of you to dodge every attack or over powered my attacks back then? -smirks- im not a Gm type of person, i know what is and isn't GMing)

Oboro stood there still acting like he was a blind human, he flinched and jumped back feeling something touching his side. He jumped back right into Grubnash. "..." He then jumped to the side facing both of them then slowly step back about 3 feet. "Leave these village now... I have warned you..." He said with a different tone of voice so they couldn't recognize him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:24 pm
An utterly insufferable noise had been going on for at least an hour. Things could be crashing, or falling, or breaking, one could really not know without seeing it. But few things could be deciphered through the shadowy veil of sleep. Shattering glass, people running and screaming. Lots of screaming. And that was precisely what woke him up.

The sun was bleeding down the horizon of a strange new land. Not altogether new, no, but more of a hybrid of worlds that had once been apart. This was the world that Chris was now being rudely jerked back into as he woke up from his pleasant sleep. He yawned and stretched. He opened his eyes and was immediately forced to shade them with his hand against the harsh sun. What the heck? He wondered. Why are my curtains open so wide? He opened his eyes wider to see that the sun was above him.

What on Earth?!? He thought. No, not Earth. Something more. Suddenly he heard a crash and he sat up abruptly, totally awake and alert. Around him was a world he had never seen before and yet, in some ways, it was oddly familiar. The world around him was foreign and messed up. He now found that he was lying in a grassy field, dusted slightly with a pale white sand. In front of him, there was nothing but rolling hills, an ocean of sandy field as far as the eye can see. But behind him, there were fireworks going on.

Chris now whipped around to see what looked like a large lizard, no... A dragon fighting with some other kind of beast. Around them, there was a mess of debris and creatures of all shapes and sizes scattering in all directions. Chris couldn't believe his eyes. He stared, not knowing how to respond. It was as if he was watching the Sci-Fi channel on the biggest television known to man. He was terrified while at the same time he was in complete and total awe. Thankfully, he was at a safe enough distance that he wouldn't be spotted by them.

His first thought was that it had to be a dream. He was sick with very high fever, maybe, and this was a side effect. Or, maybe he had eaten something bad. A hallucination, right? That is what all of those boring health teachers had called those drugs that made people see things right? Well, that is what he was experiencing now, for sure.

Now, he noticed that there was something beside him there in the field. To his surprise, it was his backpack. He had packed it the previous night in preparation for the vacation that his parents had planned. It was filled with everything that he usually used, a notebook, his iPod and his cell phone, which was now probably completely useless, among other things. None of his clothes, however, those were in a suitcase which he had left somewhere else in his house which was now... Not around. And with it, his family seemed to have disappeared as well. He was confused and his head hurt now.

Suddenly, he saw something glittering beside him. He turned to his left and saw it. It was a sword. He'd never actually seen one before. He lifted it into his lap and moved the strap aside. He slid it out of his sheath and looked at it. Its shiny metal blade glinted in the sun. He hugged it to his chest without a second thought. This would soon be immensely helpful to him very soon. He didn't know why, but he knew that it was the truth. Something just told him.

Now, the stood up. He slid the long sword back into its sheath and put the strap across him and stood there for a minute with it across its back. He then put his backpack on over it. He now wanted to go somewhere, to meet someone who could tell him what was going on. But really, there was no one to go. The only place he could go was the town in front of him. But he couldn't go there. He'd be murdered if he went down there, sword or not. He didn't know what to do. Or where to go. He was stuck. Stuck there in the middle of that odd little sandy field in a world that he had never seen before. What could he do?

---------------------------------------------

Chris recalled the events of that morning with little comfort. He had hoped that this strange world he had woken up to was nothing but a mirage and that it would slowly fade back into the normal and simple world that he had fallen asleep in last night. A world where animals were animals, people were people and everything made some kind of sense. He had held on to that hope for about an hour until he finally came to terms. He wasn't dreaming and he wasn't going to wake up. This odd dreamy realm that he had woken up to was where he was going to remain for as long as it wanted to hold him there.

He found himself to be rather sullen and almost annoyed by his present situation. He didn't know where he was, he didn't know anyone and everything confused him. It was rather trying to become utterly baffled by everything he encountered. He found himself actually wishing, praying that he could be back in school where at least he knew the people around him and he knew enough of the surrounding geography to get him from his house to the video store and back.

He now began to remember how helpless he had felt earlier that morning when he had seen some odd beasts fighting with one another. How he had been afraid to come into town in the first place and how he had waited for them to leave before he had proceeded to do so. Now, glancing out the window of the restaurant, he saw that yet again, there were storybook beasts duking it out in the square. People, or creatures around him seemed to be utterly terrified and on the inside, he was too. It wasn't that he was afraid that they would kill him, no. He was afraid that they might kill him before he even found out what the hell they were.

But, at least, he had found someone that seemed to have a rough idea of what the hell was going on. He turned to his compatriots, the two women... women - things that he had just met. He hadn't really confessed his absolute misunderstanding of the situation yet, but he sort of had the feeling that no one really had all the pieces of the puzzle just yet. They had woken up, just as he had, to the same bizarre, upside down world.

Now he stared at the bowl on the table in front of him. The kitchenware was the same, a spoon of some kind and a bowl. But what it was filled with was as unknown to him as anything. He picked up the spoon and mixed it absentmindedly as he stared out the window at the chaos.

The Phantom Magician

Dapper Prophet

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:50 pm
Phar laughed a mark appearing on the area he touched "that should work." on Oboro's side was tattoos of strange symbols that echoed in Phar's eye's ((spoken as markos trei (mark of truth))) "Thought it was you." Phar commented pulling his hand back a silvery blade coming out of his sleeve. "This should do. Ogre make sure he doesn't run and stay back." As Grubnash back away grumbling as he rubbed the back of his head. "Shivei whip." Phar almost whispered to the sword and the blade began to flow like water down to the ground making a long rope like silver cord coming from the handle. "This is a morphing blade, and this is it's whip state. The best part about a Shivei blade though isn't it's morphing it's that it still has it's edge." shouting the last part Phar swung his arm around at Oboro sending the whip like blade at Oboro's head. "Learn this, a dragon takes orders from no man, woman, or creature."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:03 pm
Suddenly, the vehicle that Far'eh had acquired screeched to an ungraceful halt. "What's the big idea, brainless?!" she shrieked, thoroughly disoriented, from the floor. She hadn't been wearing a seatbelt. Of course, she certainly had no idea what a seatbelt was used for. She straightened herself up, brushing back a few strands of hair and looked through the window at the scene going on around them. "Why'd we stop here?" she asked. "There is a fight here. I can't get through." The young sea demon blinked at him, disbelievingly. "This is a flying car!" The man stoically stared forward, not answering her statement. Far'eh groaned to herself. She didn't feel like explaining the third dimension of travel to someone who had minimal control over their brain.

Far'eh pressed a few of the buttons on the door, figuring that one of them would open the window. It slid down after a few tries, and she stuck her head out, looking around. It seemed fairly hectic here, but there wasn't quite enough confusion for her tastes. "I changed my mind," she said, breezily, to her driver. "I think I'll hang around here for a bit. Seems fun. Now, one last thing before I send you on your merry little way." This time, the Orchem native turned his head to look at her, which pleased the demon to no end. Unfortunately, that didn't help him at all. "Give me all of your money and valuables~!"

Without the slightest bit of hesitation, the man dug through his wallet and his pockets to pull together a fair amount of money and handed it to her. Then, he took off his watch and a ring, giving those to her as well. "Ooh... A wedding ring!" she squealed, cheerfully. "How's the wife?" "Gone." "Oh, how nice!" She gave him an impish grin and a peck on the cheek, stuffing everything he had given her into a rather fancy purse she'd taken from one of her earlier mindless drones. "Okay. Take this hunk of junk down. And, when I step out, you turn right back around and fly off, and forgetting you ever met me." The man complied, landing the car in a clockwork manner. Far'eh opened the door, and took a step out. Unfortunately for her, the Orchemian took her words a little too literally, and immediately took off, leaving her in a heavily swearing heap on the ground.  

Jade Anna

Shinymon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:59 pm
Kaminari leaned forward, laying her head on the bar table as she sat on the bar stool. Two empty martinis were next to her head as she listened into a conversation of two men fighting over something involving the clash. One of them talking about the prophecy, the other yelling that it wasn't true and that God was punishing them. She knew they were both drunk, and it didn't concern her really. She just had nothing better to do. She sighed and sat up and pulled out some cash, laying it on the table, thus paying her bill. She hopped off the seat and proceeded out the door.

Her green eyes glanced around the small village, and she yawned. She put her hands into her pockets and walked down the dirt road. She stopped right before leaving the edge of town. "I feel like I'm forgetting something," she shrugged and then began walking again. She could hear talking in the distance, but it wasn't clear to her on what the voices were saying. Thought roamed through her head as she walked, the demons who attacked her village had burned an image in her mind. She shuddered a bit at the thought of her friends dying. She sighed and shook her head, "Don't dwell on bad things." Kaminari could see in the distance two people fighting. She stood back and watched, what was this all about? Some argument? She shook head, Whatever it was, it didn't concern her, yet at least.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:49 pm
Terrianne let out an exasperated sigh. Honestly, she didn't know where this New World was going. It seemed impossible to achieve perfection, but she just couldn't give up hope. She turned her head to face her comrades, and glared at them. It wasn't just Resia; it was Chris and Luke too. They were all...taking too long to eat their meals.

Resia noted with a flutter of her eyelashes, "Impatience is one of the imperfections of the world..."

"What?! And taking your time isn't?!"  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:48 pm
Terrianne paced around the table of her comrades with an angered look.

Resia simply sighed as she continued nibbling at her breakfast slowly. She cast a glance at Chris; he seemed absentminded. "Take your time, Christopher," she commanded with a benevolent smile.

Terriannne rolled her eyes and grumbled, "No, hurry up, Chris! Am I the only one who's willing to not waste time on breakfast?!"

"Breakfast is not a waste of time," Resia pointed out reasonably in her best, calm voice. "You need your breakfast to get through the day!"

"Ugh! You are just so infuriating! You know what I meant!"  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces