Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
The Ruins of Serathlia [Intermediate/Beginner Fantasy] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a poll-whore looking for money?
  Why....yes I am!
  Nu-uh!
View Results

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:39 pm
Fayette nodded in response to Rinor's explanation. Honestly, though, Faye thought it was all rather silly. She preferred to wait...and listen. And then, if a plan needed to be made, then that was the time to practice and such. She watched as Rinor laid back, looking at the sky.

"Well, no need to be pessimistic," muttered Faye. "We may not get far, but waiting for everyone to show up is the most logical thing to do. We'll probably regret it later if we don't."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:17 pm
Lan nodded, somewhat sullenly. The quiet was sort of opressive for her, it left her alone with her thoughts for too long, and she didn't like that at all. At least when the others talked, or something happened she had something to focus on. She took a calming breath, held it for the count of five, and then released it. She looked at everyone, noting character differences in all of them, and asked the question she thought she would get almost no honest answers to. "So... why did you all want to come on this adventure anyway?"  

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

murderface

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:57 pm
Evalee chewed her lip, she was trying to sum up the courage to go up to Eikre and say"I want in." Easier thought than said.

She was sitting on the other side of the street with her older brother Danny.

"Well, " he said, "are you or are you not going to go over there?"
"I will, " she muttered, "I'm just waiting for some of the others to turn up."
"Why?"
"Becaus thats how you procrastinate!'
"Wimp."
"Idiot.'

Some of the others turned up, all girls. Evalee chewed harder. She pushed her thick blond hair back from her face and looked up at the sun. The last girl was still missing. She closed her eyes and tryed to think calm thoughts. She was trying to work up the courage.

All the others seemed to be bristling with weapons. She hoped they would reconise the need for a healer.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:36 pm
Fayette smiled at Lan's attempt at starting a conversation. She accepted the attempt, and said, "Well, I've always been craving adventure... I haven't truly been on a big one, and this seemed pretty big. I want to do something new, seek the unknown. And besides, I think this is a great way to put my skills to the test, and perhaps learn more." She smiled again; that was the pure and honest truth behind her reasons for coming on this journeying adventure to Serathlia. By "skills" she meant her fighting and combat skills.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:01 am
Eikre shrugged. "I don't really care what you all came along for, really." He looked at the questioner, Lan "As long as I have people to spend it with, and to help out. Goddess knows we're gonna probably come up against something big and scary. That's what Serathlia is known for." He scanned the group, once more, to see if every one's actually here, and they're not just waiting for nobody to show up. The ninja, that girl with her moods, the other girl with her other moods, that somewhat distraught one...and himself.

And he thought he spotted their healer over there across the street. That didn't sound like everyone, but it made for a decent party anyways...both in the figurative sense, and hopefully the positive sense.

[OOC]Ah, Just for the record, if you haven't seen the OOC Thread yet, there's something you should know. I'm heading to Europe for march break, so uh, there's not gonna be too much activity here from me. Seeing as I'm the GM, and leading this motley crew, I thought you guys might like to know >.>...

I'll resume this RP when I get back...er...close the thread for now to prevent taint?[/OOC]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:16 am
Rinor chose to ignore Lan's question and closed her eyes, attempting to go to sleep. When Eikre spoke she cracked an eye and looked up at him. "Why don't we set out now, if that girl hasn't showed up yet she probably isn't going to. No use wasting a day we could be traveling waiting for someone. Well unless the one we're waiting for is our healer, then its worth the wait." She cracked her knuckles. "So is she our healer?"  

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:44 pm
"Something big and scary, eh?" Fayette mumbled to herself. "That should be fun!" Her face brightened up; she was not being sarcastic. She actually, honestly thought it would be fun. "A monster perhaps?" Suddenly, Faye realized she was rambling, and so, she shut her mouth.

"We should wait for her," Faye replied. "Even if she's not a healer," she added.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:29 pm
Lan shrugged and got to her feet, she was very happy to get on her way. She reached her arms up and streched them towards the rapidly rising noon sun. Subconciously, she checked her weapons, but didn't hoist up her rucksack, she wouldn't grab that until the last second to avoid overheating and exhaustion. She scuffed her boot in the dirt and looked up at all the others, and kept an eye on the people across the square. They were watching them all too closely for her liking.

[I thought we were supposed to wait?]

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:35 pm
Rinor sighed and opened both of her eyes, she looked over to Fayettte. "So what's your style?" She asked as she followed Lan's line of vison, to the people across the square. She too notice that one among them was seemed to be looking their way a lot. A girl with blonde hair, she seemed nervous. 'Maybe she's trying to work up the courge to try and mug us.' She mused with a ghost of a smile on her face, as she turned back to Fayette it was gone though.

(I'm getting too impatent to wait any longer and Eikre has been getting on, so I figured he was waiting for us to post, but I guess not now....)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:24 am
"Huh?" Fayette didn't expect Rinor's sudden question. "Uh...what do you mean by 'style?' My fighting style? My way of approaching problems? My fashion sense?" The last part seemed silly, and Fayette chuckled under her breath to herself. She noticed Rinor and Lan glancing at the people across the square. She observed those by-standers out of the corner of her eye, inconspicuously. They seemed rather suspicious.

((Hm...I will PM him then.))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:35 pm
Lan laughed under her breath, and tore her eyes away from the people. They, like several of the other people in the square, were just overly-curious of the group of people meeting outside the tavern. Still, it made her uncomfortable. The sooner they got to leaving, the better.

[uh, sorry for shortness, but I got nothin'.]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:55 pm
Ignoring the comments thrown at each other, Eikre sensed the tension from being watched, and from his companions' tenseness as well. So, in lack of better terms, or lack of a better way of doing things, he began to step forward, leading the way. He drew the map, and unrolled it for a moment, his eyes glanced from the map to his friends and back again, feet never stopping its cadence.  

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:29 am
Faye watched as Eikre started taking steps forward. She followed behind, matching his steady cadency of footsteps. He was somewhat of a leader, or at least, in Faye's eyes. She followed his leadership, and it was as if a silent command to walk was given. She was still tense though, and wondered why those people across the square were staring at them.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:10 pm
For a second, Eikre wondered why the voices of the girls weren't following him, then he realized he hadn't of said anything, untrue to his character. What the hell is wrong with me, he thought to himself, duh, a verbal command would have worked. He rectified his mistake by bringing a hand into the air, with a hand gesture that said, 'We're on our way now!', and he said aloud instead, "Onwards! To places of...uh...Yeah!"

Oh yeah, they definitely see me as a leader now, he told himself. A breeze flew out from behind the party, as if in saying "Get a move on, dammit."...or the sweeter-sounding, "Fair winds to help you on your journey to give you speed." or something else that's equally cliche.  

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:58 pm
Lan snorted, and in one fluid movement, grabbed her sack up off the ground and on to her back. She looked at Eikre and Faye, up head, waiting, and then back at Rin, and then one more uneasy glance at the girl across the street, before taking off, unconsiously moving silently and smoothly, until she caught up with the group. The wind tugged at her hair, and she brought a hand up to brush it away, hiding the fact she was checking the rooftops. It was her job to be sneaky, and catch those who were as well, and her job started now.  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff