Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Enchanted - Fading Barriers [need fantasy and normal people] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This of course in no way is similar to the film...or anything XD
  ...COURSE not DT *rolls eyes*
  Which film? :) *winks menaingfully at DT*
  I belive you :p
  huh? 0o
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:47 pm
"Half Siren." He siad - as ever a little wary at giving his race. It was rarely recieved well.
"I suppose it's just as well that you landed in water, then." He said with a laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:23 pm
"ah another sea fare! he said as he thumped anthemusa on the back, " but i have to ask, what is that?" he said pointing to the girl, "some kind of short eared elf? maybe a tall dwarf?" he scratched his head confused.  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:40 am
"human, i expect." anthemusa said, having come in contact with them before in his world.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:03 pm
"a hoomon you say, never seen one of those before," he said taken slightly aback "whats your name hoomon?"  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kamikazeisback

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:15 pm
"to meddle into other's affairs is quiet rude you know, didnt you mother ever teach you that?" ryu spat back  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:24 pm
Arvas smirked "let me guess... youre an elf from the high thane, brought up to be a good little elf representive. but wait.. i sense human on you... so where are you from?"  

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

kamikazeisback

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:05 pm
"as i said before you should keep your nose where it belongs; on your face, unless you want it off. and as for my history, i speak none of it, especially to some nosy stanger who cant take a hint"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:10 pm
Erin was taken aback at 'elf.' The height difference between her and them was considerable.
"I am NOT an elf, my name's Leslie Erin Harper and I'm a person." She said sulkily. "And I'm from here, this city. That's absurd, how could you be in a bar and wake up somewere else?"  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:55 pm
"Well i was asleep at teh time.." Anthemusa siad, with some embarsssment, scractching the back of his head. "i'l be damned if I know what happened. It must be some kind of magic or witchcraft..."
He frowned, his hair dancing about with more violent movements.
"I don't understand who would do this...I dont' recall ever upsetting a powerful madge... and if you are here as well, Lagaz then it may be an unfortunate accident...i mean, I have never met you before."
he huffed, crossing his arms.
"It's very puzzling."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:42 pm
"well as to that, " said lagaz thinking hard "ive never ticked off any mages either, hell i was just going to my favorite tidal pool to get lunch." at this his stomach growled loudly, "oops, still hungry i guess, hey hoomon, where do you get food?"  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:04 am
"The cafeteria inside." Erin said pointing into the door of the hospital, "follow me." She lead them inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:40 pm
"mm food!" said lagaz as he followed eagerly.  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:01 pm
Erin lead them through the white sterile halls of the hospital. The only notable sounds was that of womens' voices over a load speaker requesting a doctor.

"Code Blue!" Erin turned around. A group of people hurredly pushed a stretcher, coming towards them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:02 am
Antehmusa watched people rush by with curisoity - utterly nsure of what was happening. He wondered where the madges and clerics were that should heal people.  

dragontamer363
Crew

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:33 pm
Lagaz was confused as well, "what is this place?" he said confused.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff