Reply Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*
Cafe Sanguinarius Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eisoji

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:42 pm
"As do I, Faaiz." She laughed again, "I fell asleep in one when I was first setting the cafe up."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:07 am
Faaiz laughed lightly. "I think that what best goes with an armchair… is a kitty to sit with. I might just love cats a little too much, but that's what I think. Of course, sitting with a person can be just as nice…" He finished his cocoa, getting up. "What should I do with this mug?"  

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Eisoji

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:16 pm
"Ah, yes I agree. Though my favorite person to sit with doesn't really come by during open hours." She smiled, "Just sit the mug anywhere. The help will take care of it in a moment."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:11 pm
Faaiz set the mug on the counter and returned to his chair. "Ah. See, my favorite people to sit with are very, very far away… I don't get to see them much, but I love them all the same." He smiled wistfully, gazing into space.  

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Eisoji

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:18 pm
A shadow appeared over the mug and it vanished, Lerina smiled at that. "I have very quick help. And I do understand what you mean. I do not get to see my favorite person to sit with anywhere near as often as I would like."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:46 pm
Faaiz puzzled over the vanishing mug for a second, but then smiled again. "I'm sure we all have someone like that. Someone who we always know is there, but doesn't show up when we want them… It's saddening… I wish I could teleport. That would be really amazing." He stood and went over to the hearth and sat on the floor by the fire, staring into it…

(What th-- my comptrog doesn't recognize the word "teleport". Goodness!)  

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Eisoji

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:41 pm
"I wish I could too. It would be nice to see a certain someone more often." Lerina sat in an armchair near the fire and began to warm her hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:42 pm
Faaiz scooted closer to the fireplace, gazing into the flames. "Yes… haste mode is awfully nice, of course, but to cross oceans… to hop worlds… all I can think of that can do that is one's mind… it makes such a nice vehicle for the soul, but it wouldn't carry the physical form. Highly inconvenient…" he seemed fascinated by the fluttering blue center of the fire.  

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Eisoji

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:17 pm
"I merely want to go about a thousand miles. I miss him so very much, but even with my speed it is hard to see him very often." Lerina stood up and poured herself some tea. She sipped it quietly. Beginning to get lost in thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:28 pm
Faaiz stood abruptly. "Ah… no use longing for my unreachable, I suppose… It depresses me too much. I'm going to slip out a bit, maybe I'll bring in a sketchbook. I love drawing…" He closed the door softly behind him.  

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:11 pm
He arrived again a while later, holding a large blue sketchbook lovingly. He held a .5mm mechanical pencil in his free hand. He smiled as greeting, and returned to the armchair he had occupied before. "Here it is… Sorry it took me so long. The weather's cleared up a bit and it's really nice outside…" He flipped through the book to a blank page. "Now… I don't know what to draw…"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:11 pm
"Oh, you draw too!" Lerina smiled and pulled a plain sketchbook out from under the counter. "I've been doing a great deal of pictures for my friends lately."  

Eisoji

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:51 pm
Faaiz's eyes lit up. "Now there's an idea! I'll draw people I see…" he glanced sideways at Lerina. "You wouldn't mind… would you?" He sat poised, the pencil hovering over the invitingly blank page.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:40 pm
"Well I wouldn't mind. Though I don't think I'm very interesting drawing material."  

Eisoji

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:44 am
Faaiz laughed brightly, starting to sketch. "That's what everyone says. I think you'll make a lovely model…" He was quickly absorbed in his drawing. "The dress and the ribbons will be fun to draw…"  
Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff