Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply •|x|•The Four Elements RP(OPEN and ACCEPTING)•|x|•
North Th'estal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:02 pm
((Actually, the Princess is in the Palace at Kunchi with her two guards.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:56 am
(Oh. Well I said most of you are in Sorresta, not everyone)
(Also how active is everyone else that posts in this RP?)  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:08 pm
((Let's try to keep OOC to a minimum; I believe there is an OOC thread for that. wink I would say that everyone that posts is fairly active.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:07 pm
((Sorry, I'll take any other questions I come up with to the OOC thread... redface ))  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:07 am
((I thought Kira was going to be the third guard since she needs too see the king anyways.. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:37 pm
((Okay. That can easily be fixed. Have Kira approach the princess then.))

But, before Phillippa had the chance to go and retrieve her maidservant, she realized that Katherine was probably needed in the palace. Anyhow, Katherine probably wouldn't be able to come along anyways. Phillippa pondered upon who would become the third guard.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:00 pm
Kira turned from the palace doors, miffed at the fact that noone was letting her after all her shouting and pounding. Kira decided to find someone to get her into the palace and spotted who she hoped was the princess. "Excuse me , your highness. I was wondering if you could get me into the palace? I have this notice from the king saying he needs mercenaries, so here I am." She said trying to look respectful even though she was half covered in dirt.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:25 am

"Oh, greetings, Kira!" Pippa greeted with a bright face. Phillippa noticed the dirty appearnce, but she didn't care. "Of course! You shall be the third guard, then! Thank you so much for coming here, Kira!" Pippa smiled friendily and kindly. Now, Pippa had all three guards. She grinned, her eyes sparkling. She would begin the journey soon, she hoped.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:18 am
The earth kingdom mercenary shrugged and followed the princess as she attempted to flake off the mud from her armor. Once she got to where ever the princess was going she could give the king her orders and thne begin to spy on the fire court.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:17 am
Otulissa
Phillippa pondered upon who would become the third guard.

(That sounds like a possible hole for my character to fill... Or contest for...)  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:57 am
Making his leave, Cinder hesitated as he left the bar. Why am I even answering to this summons? Cinder thought to himself, Well that's a stupid question, it's got a royal seal on it. And in this day and age it would be to my best interest to answer it. Glancing down at the small amount of ale still left in his tankard, Cinder tossed back the remaining ale in one mouthful. "Ah..." Cinder simmered as the ale ran through him. Returning his attention to matters at hand, Cinder again glanced at the piece of parchment he held in his right hand. Thinking over his options for a few moments Cinder finally shrugged and muttered, "What the hell..." Ignoring the stares he got from citizens and city guards alike, Cinder marched into the early afternoon sunlight toward the citadel.

Reaching the gated entrance after a short walk Cinder presented his summons to the guards currently on duty. "Cinder Nighthearth responding to a summons that requests my presence." Cinder crackled as the guards reviewed the parchment.

(I hope my post doesn't cause any problems. If so, please tell and I will fix them)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:47 pm
((You and Kira migh thave to battle it out then..))  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:22 am
Videogamegirl13
((You and Kira migh thave to battle it out then..))

((I'm sure we can come up with some other position for Cinder to fill, after all you beat him to it fair and square.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:08 am
((How about we just add an extra guard? It doesn't say there's a maximum. Let's assume 3 is the minimum. XD))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Pools of Crimson Tears

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:52 am
(hello all. I'm sorry I haven't been on in a while. my sport and myspace.com have been taking most of my time.)

The brothers fell in line behind the princess and third guard. "I wonder who she is?" said Crimson.

"I don't know bro. She seems ok, but you never know. For all we know she's an Earth Kingdom spy." the brothers continued to whisper to each other as they walked along.

•|x|•The Four Elements RP(OPEN and ACCEPTING)•|x|•

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff