Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

race
  vampire
  other
View Results

Righteous_Dark_Angel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:01 am
he watches her come up "im not trying to cause trouble just trying to keep peaceful i mean no threat please i can read thoughts movements emotions of any person please dont come at me with that look of challenge on your face" he smiled back even more dangerously flashing his fangs  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:23 pm
azriel comes up and gives him a one armed hug: id never cause trouble in my own bar i save that for aubreys *she laughs* welcome friend to las noches i am azriel and i mean u no harm unless u mean me harm  

Azriel Silverwings

Righteous_Dark_Angel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:09 pm
he looked in shock as she did so "i thoguht you were ..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:02 pm
azriel finishes for him smiling: what? going to kill u? cause trouble? bite u maybe? *she laughs* no no i wasnt u're just new to the bar its tradition to scare the new ones at least once and i wasnt really going to harm u in anyway just shake u up a bit  

Azriel Silverwings

indigozebra

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:04 pm
oh the drama
at least were weeding out the others
and we will warn you stranger that even though we two may be harmless abrey is deadly and smashing heads will do you no good here because we heal quickly and aubry will have ripped out your heart before you can try to smash him
*sipps drink*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:58 pm
azriel looks at her: but then again i wouldnt exactly call us innocent either

aubrey comes in putting his knife away blood on his shirt u could tell it wasnt his own his cuts had long since healed over  

Azriel Silverwings

indigozebra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:52 pm
*softly* excuse me
quietly sips drink admireing the tall stunning figure stnading beside her
she smiles
what perfect timeing azriel  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:13 am
Christoff was standing in the shadows somewhere a bit far from all the drama just watching it all come to life.  

Lordi Christoff

indigozebra

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:16 pm
*gasps
Christopher?. . . Nickolas?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:50 am
"well i wasnt scared just surprised but good job not many people can even surprise me but as for your power i can easily outmatch it" he relaxs and sips his drink  

Righteous_Dark_Angel

indigozebra

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:38 am
shut up you insolent fool!
*freezes as aubrey looks at her. tries to put everything out of her mind and mind her manners*
*turns back to draconus* sorry your just so sure of yourself and you really have no clue.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:42 am
"i will not fight you fledgling" he laughed  

Righteous_Dark_Angel

indigozebra

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:37 pm
fledgelings r vampires too. we were just born human. sort of like you, a half breed. oops there go my manners again. now if you do not wish to fight then show some respect. if you do not wish to show respect that i will show you how powerful of a fledgling i really am  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:41 pm
besides we r not supposed to fight anyway. so you are getting away with alot even here  

indigozebra

Righteous_Dark_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:25 pm
"i will not fight you im no fledgling i was born a fallen angel and was bitten i am one of the guards here at the mvc now calm down"  
Members Personal Rooms and Clan Hangouts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff