Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto Rpg Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_Rowen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:23 pm
kiba wakes up leaves starts training in the training grounds falls asleep right in the middle of training  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:39 pm
"I'll be going now. See you later Dustin." she said and she walked away. She walked toward the Konoha gates and looked around to see if someone was following her. She didn't see anyone so she walked out of the gates. She was headed toward Sasuke.  

Jalava Uchiha

ReaLynn2234

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:21 pm
Rea explores around the village, then goes to the training grounds. She saw kiba sleepin and walked over toward him. She tapped her foot agenst his shoulder to wake him up. ''Dude, you fell asleep on the training grounds?'' Rea laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:07 pm
Jalava walked until she saw Sasuke outside, then she stood there. He was training by himself. She went behind a tree and watched him. I hope he doesn't see me. she thought to herself. She kept watching him train for a while.  

Jalava Uchiha

Shadow_Rowen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:04 pm
*snores*"what huh,o hi ,yeah i fell asleep on the training grounds."  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:09 pm
*runs away but trips of a pebble and right in front af the pebble there is a huge rock*holy s*** scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream  

Shadow_Rowen

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:45 pm
Name: Sora [no last name]
Gender: Girl, but everyone mistakes her for a boys since she doesnʻt talk and wears a mask.
Village: Sand
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Quiet, yet super morbid and evil. Strikes everybody as a perfect angel
Interest: Flute, Studying, Just kind of lounging around
Bloodline: Black Rose (awesome type of dojutsu)
Skills: Almost all of the elements thanks to her demon (Not like kyuubi... but a unique and awesome kind) except light.
Bio: Belonging to a small village just outside of the Hidden Sand, Sora was a princess to be. Then her crazy father (who everybody thought dead) comes back to the village and kills everybody and everything. Thatʻs when Sora finds her inner demon and starts to turn into something that nobody else could dream, a monster. She killed her father, and then she killed her best friend. Because of that, she became a run-away missing nin, and went to find the Akatsuki. Now she trains under them (after doing a super hard test) and stuff like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:54 pm
*Looks down at Kiba* How do you trip on a pebble....?  

iTammie-chan

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces