Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Welcome to my Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:59 pm
(Have to leave now. Sorry.)

"I'm sorry about this. But it's better than being left to the Erasers' non existent mercy."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:02 pm
(alrighty, G'Night)

"Ever Heard of Freedom doc?" she asked as she started to pace around the room "because what your giving us isnt freedom" she looks straight at the mirror "its torture" she sits down cross legged "this isnt over, oh no, it has only just begun"  

Aprilbaby1

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:47 am
Katelyn sat on the outside of the school, she was perfectly still. Jonathan had been taken back in, he had been taken away from her, and now she was alone. Alone and blind. "How could i be so stupied..." she mumbled to herself.

Jonathan woke up, he looked around the empty room. "Katelyn.." he said groggly. His eyes quickly adjusted to the brightlights. "Katelyn..." he said a bit louder, he was starting to panic.

Aaron was sitting in a room, his eyes were clouded by rage, a few had excaped, he didnt know how many, but some of them were gone...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:04 pm
Sakura giggled. "Hello, Katelyn. Me and Hina-chan got out, too. If you want, we can be your eyes."

Skye woke up and looked around, then panicked. "Sakura! Hinata! Where are they?! Zach! Wake up!" She shook him furiously. "Not good, not good! If they're seperated from us..." She shuddered.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:11 pm
Katelyn looked up, she had been to busy thinking about Jonathan to notice Sakura and Hinata. "Thanks... do you know how many others made it out..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:18 pm
Necera-who needed help with her llanding hit the ggrond and roollled in to herrr

(x(soorry abbout the ddouble lettering i justt cannt stoop shakking)x)  

browneyedemo

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:35 pm
(sorry i havent posted got distracted)
kat was soon beside kateyln and the other that made it out "het weres jonathan?"she asked confused  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:46 pm
Katelyn looked sad, she wraped her arms around her legs, her head resting on her knees. "Inside i think..." she said sadly. Katelyn looked up, "I couldnt help him... he was in trouble, with all those erasers..." she said, "And i couldnt help him because i am blind..." she said. "Now he is stuck in there... and i cant go storming in to help, cause i cant see..." she said. Her eyes were staring blankly in front of her in an odd and creepy way.

Jonathan hit the wall, hard. There was now a small dent in the wall, his knuckles were bleeding. Had Katelyn made it out, had she gotten somewhere safe. He collapesed to the floor, "How could i be so stupied..." he said softly.  

spaztastic psycho

browneyedemo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:49 pm
"soorry" shhe whiisperred  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:00 pm
"I know. I am sorry." He moved and saw the monitors. He saw Jonathan. He went over and did the same thing. "What's wrong?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:10 pm
Katelyn relized that she was sitting right at the edge of the school, "Maybe we should move, before erasers come out here..." she said softly. her eyes still blank, No emotion showing threw them.

Jonathan looked up, his eyes were dark with anger, "Where is she..." he said, "Where is Katelyn..." Blood slowly driped onto the floor from where he had punched the wall.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:13 pm
"I'm sorry. I don't know. I think she escaped."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:23 pm
"Your not sorry..." he said, "How could a stupied, evil, lying whitecoat be sorry..." he said, "You guys are all lunatics!!!" His fists were curled so tight, his fingernails were bitting into his palm, making more blood drip down. Jonathan stood up slowly, he was now standing infront of the small mirror thing that was the only thing keeping him from killing this stupied whitecoat, "Why do you do it?" he asked quietly, "Why do you keep us locked up in this school, does it make you feel better, knowing that you are experimenting on kids, real live, breathing.... kids?" Jonathans eyes were dark, his voice controled with anger.

Katelyn looked around, "Are you still there..." she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:25 pm
"who are you talking to? my names Necera what's yours?" she said to the girl  

browneyedemo

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:26 pm
There is a short silence as he thinks about it. He knows someone might be listening and he wants to get out of here alive one day. "I think the problem is lack of feeling. To get here, they basically suck it all out of you."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff