Reply Rude Discussion
Warped Tour 08!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dead_AvengerS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:39 am
i went to warped tour and saw rbf, oreska (i got to hang out with the girls backstage for like three hours YES!), the aggrolites, and the briggs, not to mention the vandals and gbh. and it was really amazing, i didnt like where the venue played, but it was the best time of my life. they gave oreska band a headlining spot on vans main stage this year, not lioke the crappyu off to the side stage they got last year. all in all, the show was AMAZING!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:24 pm
xXPuNK_RoCK_CaSUALTIEXx
i went to warped tour and saw rbf, oreska (i got to hang out with the girls backstage for like three hours YES!), the aggrolites, and the briggs, not to mention the vandals and gbh. and it was really amazing, i didnt like where the venue played, but it was the best time of my life. they gave oreska band a headlining spot on vans main stage this year, not lioke the crappyu off to the side stage they got last year. all in all, the show was AMAZING!!

idk i kinda felt the crowd was lame  

TeRRoR HooLiGaN

Suicide de saint

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:56 am
I really wanted to go. Alas, work keeps me away from ska yet again.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:13 am
heh. I found it it was not to work with Vans like they offered. Seems that last year they didn't pay ALOT of the stagehand unions that they used. So I don't know how that turned out this year, since I don't think ours worked with them again. Being that we still haven't been paid. Though I didn't work it. So I don't know if that should even pertain to me at all. haha.  

evilbrainbabies

OuTofPlAcE1718

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:37 am
Reel Big Fish's performance at Warped '08 is what made me fall in love with ska! especially them!! they are sooo freaking amazing live!! and sooo hilarious!!!! lol  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff