THE EMPTY QUARTER
  What????
  Oh that place! Yah what about it?
  Ooohhh....look at all the sand.....
  *presses option*
View Results

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:21 pm
I have been told I was twisted..I like blood, things like that..apparently..normal people don't like that kind of stuff..so when people are like "damn you're twisted" I just say thanks ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:59 am
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Veruniel
Never had that happen, but I've occasionally had people tell me "only an eccentric would say that" or "only a mad person would say that." rolleyes
Haha I get those all the time biggrin
Only a perfectly rational and sensible human being would say that. smile
Sarcasm? surprised  

Awesome Akwardness

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:02 am
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Veruniel
Never had that happen, but I've occasionally had people tell me "only an eccentric would say that" or "only a mad person would say that." rolleyes
Sarcasm? surprised
Just application of my theory regarding that anyone who is normal, is actually insane and those of us that appear insane are normal, because we're aware of our insanity and as such can control it. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:20 pm
Yesterday the day turned from sunny and warm to windy and cloudy. When my co-worker was leaving, I said, "Are you off? It's really nice outside."
"It was." *thunder*
"Is."
"What are you, goth?"
Funny he'd say that, since he is one himself.

Kostbarer Alptraum

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:22 pm
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Veruniel
Sarcasm? surprised
Just application of my theory regarding that anyone who is normal, is actually insane and those of us that appear insane are normal, because we're aware of our insanity and as such can control it. smile
Dude, sometimes I think you extract things from my brain, example, I happend to be thinking that this very same day. eek  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:53 pm
Nikura Uchiha
I have been told I was twisted..I like blood, things like that..apparently..normal people don't like that kind of stuff..so when people are like "damn you're twisted" I just say thanks ^_^

i get the same lol i like blood as well idk y but *shrugs* just do! lol and because i like blood ppl say...do i even have to say? stare lmao  

babykitty18

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:27 pm
babykitty18
Nikura Uchiha

i get the same lol i like blood as well idk y but *shrugs* just do! lol and because i like blood ppl say...do i even have to say? stare lmao
Blood is pretty.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:04 pm
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Veruniel
Sarcasm? surprised
Dude, sometimes I think you extract things from my brain, example, I happend to be thinking that this very same day. eek
So your starting to think like Rellik?...Hmmm...I wonder if that's a good or bad thing.. surprised biggrin  

Awesome Akwardness

babykitty18

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:28 pm
Lord Charlemain Richards
babykitty18
Nikura Uchiha

Blood is pretty.

indeed! idk y ppl don't like it or think its weird to or faint when they see it its part of out body! 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:51 pm
babykitty18
Lord Charlemain Richards
babykitty18
Nikura Uchiha

Blood is pretty.

indeed! idk y ppl don't like it or think its weird to or faint when they see it its part of out body! 3nodding xd

I'm weird I liek to watch blood, idk y, but watching things on murders intrest me ^_^  

Nikki the Juggalette

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:51 pm
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Sarcasm? surprised
So your starting to think like Rellik?...Hmmm...I wonder if that's a good or bad thing.. surprised biggrin
No, I've always thought like that, but since Rellik is probably older than I, he's been thinking like that longer than I have. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:55 pm
XWraith_LordX
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Sarcasm? surprised
No, I've always thought like that, but since Rellik is probably older than I, he's been thinking like that longer than I have. ninja
Yeah that's true,but you know,it could be worse...You could think like me '_'

....And I wouldn't wish that torture on anyone xd  

Awesome Akwardness

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:48 am
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Yeah that's true,but you know,it could be worse...You could think like me '_'

....And I wouldn't wish that torture on anyone xd
Yeah because if you did think like Kaire you'd totally wet your panties over me. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:01 am
I work at a Kohl's store, and when I'm looking at cloths I'll constantly say "s**t, they don't have it in black!" my co-workers always say "Of course you're looking for it in black!". Not in a rude way or anything, it's just kinda funny that everyone I know knows I only wear black, nothing else.  

NathanHellScream

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces