Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Recycle Bin
Wanna play a MMO with Net Slum? Join us on Flyff! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flyff?
  Yes!
  nah not rly =
View Results

Divine Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:22 am
I play FlyFF, but I'm on a different server. D; I have two characters level 64 and 62. I dunno if I wanna train another character. gonk I like my current characters. >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:41 pm
I play FlyFF too! Pity I'm on a different server.
I could really help people out with my 67 level Ring master.
D:  

Tempest Witch

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Puppetry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:43 pm

Six million penya to change my hair!? *o*;;

BLASPHEMY

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:35 pm
Hi, I'm new to the guild!

okay so I've gone to every ******** downloading siteI can find for flyff, I put down my firewall and all protection and dowloaded it. Every time at the end it says, corrupted file will not install.  

party306

haseo9

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:39 am
see i downloaded straight from G-patato juust to make sure everything would work and i tryed to download the latest version.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Twilightrose is my name.

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:58 pm
Puppetry

Six million penya to change my hair!? *o*;;

BLASPHEMY

I know >:O

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:49 pm
LAWL EVERYONE SHOULD GO KILLING WIT A AoE i got 2 flam staffs a slpine staff and a invader sword and lots of cards now im a millonaire,also go into the mas cave and fight the vice vediques they give out about 10k in items like every 2 monsters and the items are usually lvl 24 to 27 in that cave. in ivillis cave items from there sell for about 50k and higher i got 140k from selling 2 items to a npc.. Also i dont need a peision n ecklace so if anybody wants it just pm me or add me and u can have it.

P.s. i got the staffs and weapons and other from steamwalkers.  

haseo9

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I really need to start playing again... I FINALLY hit 52 the other day and since then, I've been too annoyed to level up anymore.

BUT I WANT TO BE A BLADE AND I WANT TO BE A BLADE NAO.

;_;

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:06 am
haseo9
LAWL EVERYONE SHOULD GO KILLING WIT A AoE i got 2 flam staffs a slpine staff and a invader sword and lots of cards now im a millonaire,also go into the mas cave and fight the vice vediques they give out about 10k in items like every 2 monsters and the items are usually lvl 24 to 27 in that cave. in ivillis cave items from there sell for about 50k and higher i got 140k from selling 2 items to a npc.. Also i dont need a peision n ecklace so if anybody wants it just pm me or add me and u can have it.

I think I've done 'AoE' with someone before. I healed them while they mobbed a bunch of mantis things. It was pretty fun I guess, I got lots of food.

I don't know whether or not I want to be a Ringmaster or a Billposter. I like using sticks more, but I think Billposters have better outfits :/

Puppetry

haseo9

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:16 pm
Puppetry
haseo9

I think I've done 'AoE' with someone before. I healed them while they mobbed a bunch of mantis things. It was pretty fun I guess, I got lots of food.

I don't know whether or not I want to be a Ringmaster or a Billposter. I like using sticks more, but I think Billposters have better outfits :/

Well if u become a ringmaster u become a blades best friend but join the
reckless side and become a BILLPOSTER~!!!!!!!!!

There final attack is pwnage.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:56 pm
Wow Flyff Taalk about a blast from the past!
I have an account granted I haven't played in go knows how long.
I'll down load the game again.

I have a characters in most servers, if you see a:
Lorrai
Taitt
Tyatt
or Tyche.
Its probably me.

Its probably me, I don't know what servers each of the are on though...
EDIT//
I made 2 new PC's on Mushpoie ( all my old stuff was on Lawolf or Mia). ANyway, the PC names are Taitt and Atshen

x-Rorein

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:58 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I really need to start playing again... I FINALLY hit 52 the other day and since then, I've been too annoyed to level up anymore.

;_;

I'm going to be a jester <3 I just became an acrobat.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:53 am
Pink Plastic Ninja

;_;

I have a 64 level blade. =3  

Divine Glitch

haseo9

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:56 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja

;_;

well ur lvl 58 so ur close. OMFG PPN UR REALLY WENT ON THE SITE AND I KNOW.i know this because the commnet,oh no not teh penor ,is in the recent comment list.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff