Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
HI, I'm new here. Poll; Favorite type of Magic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite type of Magic;
  Elemental
  Animal spirit totems
  Animal familiars
  Sex magic
  Spirit chanelling
  Meditation/ Astral projection
  Divination
  Other, please add a post about it.
View Results

Radioactive Roulette

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:56 pm
I find the most interesting form of magik is that of protection.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:51 pm
My favorite form of magic is calling on the spirits, talking to them, giving to them, and negotiating(even though I shouldn't! xD ).

But anything having to do with talking with spirits is my most liked type of magic.  

LRGG1

doistu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:23 pm
The form of magic I use the most (though not necessarily a favorite) is candle magic. The symbolism behind it all is amazing and its a very easy form to use...not expensive, easy to apply  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:57 pm
Hi! Welcome! I'm pretty new, myself. I tend to rely a lot on candle magic. Candles are synonymous with magic in my mind. And divination. smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. * User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. * User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. * User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

faerie_kisses

Danipyr

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:59 am
I've always loved divination, so that's gotta be my "favorite" smile
I'm reading about astral traveling, and healing at the moment, and I think that healing might end up, going over divination, since I can't stand seeing anyone, or anything in pain.. whee

But so far, it's still divination stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:28 am
I suppose of those options divination would be my favourite, though that's probably more because it's extreemely natural to me. Other than that I just do anything and everything with herbs (only positively of course)--I make salves, bake, spells, tea, etc. Other than that, I do a lot of candle magick (and I do mean a lot, I have a seperate trunk just for my candles--a lot of people ask me to do or prepare spells for them) and gem and crystal magick.

But and however, whenever I find a new way to practice magic I always find out as much about it as possible. As of currently I'm mainly focusing on kitchen witchery, and from here I'll probably wander into numerology, astrollogy, or I'll just go where ever my whim takes me (as I am wont to do).  

Clair Fay

Aryain Flames

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:14 am
Ive got an eclectic taste. i dont really have a favorite.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:47 am
i love all of them for diffrent things but i do use astral projection the most. i work with wind, water, and fire as well. i just do whatever magic i feel like doing at the time  

wicca_for_life14

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:33 pm
Hm, I thought I posted on here before...

Anywho, I don't really do spellwork or similar. I do a tiny bit of divination with Tarot (and hopefully soon the runes blaugh ), but I don't feel that's enough to classify me as someone who works magic/spells.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:58 pm
I do earth and i like to do almost anything with spirits. That's because every family member of mine that ever died never actually left the earth. I'm talking what most would call ghosts. These spirits talk to me and guide me, so i'd say definitely spirit magic.  

wiccan of the moon

Paranoia Crane

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:08 pm
I love candle magic.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:34 am
I've used any number of magical techniques and styles, over time. For ease of use, I tend to prefer candle magic - albeit one that is very highly dressed up with a combination of herbs, incense, planetary hours, sigils and runes, and the use of stone magic.

I like creating bindrunes, making talismans or medicine bags, creating magical jewelry, and working with gemstone energy in various ways. I do a fair bit of direct energy work. I also work with animal energies, dragons, shapeshifting, astral projection, lucid dreaming and Dreamwalking.

I've always been pleased with the outcome of my workings. Some of them have had quite remarkable results.

...The end is all that's ever true.

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:54 pm
i'd have to say it's a toss up between divination, stone and candle magic. i love my cards and i'm still getting to know my runes (they used to not like me very much, but i think we're making progress) and i also have a pendulum w/ portable talking board. i have always been drawn to stones, my friends and family all say that i should get a degree in geology, lol. and candles are very easy to come by for a very reasonable price. i like herb/plant magic as well, but it can be a bit more pricey. i love stones and plants particularly for charms and the like.

well, in a nutshell i guess you'd call that eclectic, lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:14 pm
Aryain Flames
Ive got an eclectic taste. i dont really have a favorite.

i feel the same way. i just work with what seems like, in my mind, it would be the best form for what i'm trying to accomplish. i do find folk magic to be very interesting though.  

whiporwill-o

-Eluveitie Eventide-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:26 pm
My favorite type would have to be elemental. I can usually connect and make things work better during elemental magick. Another is candle magick. I've found it to be very simple and can be used if you're low on supplies or if you need good results quickly.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games