Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(rp) welcome to las noches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like my poem?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
i dont care frankly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other answers
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:41 pm
Theil calmly took in the scenery, glancing over the other shops and homes. This isn't that bad of a place, It even almost looks peacefull. He turned around an alley, a simple shortcut, and found two men, one dressed all in black, the other, a simple civilian.

"What's goin' on here?" Theil asked. He wished he hadn't. A gun appeared in the man in black's hand. Theil remained calm, knowing he could dodge the bullet faster than the man could fire. "Hey, no reason for the violence, just wondering if there was a party goin' on."

"Well, there ain't no party for you here." The man clicked off the safety. Heh, amateur. "So long, maybe I'll see you in another life." He pulled the trigger. Theil acted only then, ducking and running at him, fig-zaging. He was on top of the man before he could get a chance to fire a third shot, and pulled out a dagger, putting it at the man's throat.

"Don't move," Theil said. He turned to the civilian, still backed against the wall. "Can you go tell the cops I got a criminal being contained?" The man nodded and turned, running. "Thanks!" Theil called out, nd faced the man again. "So what were you going to do exactly?"

The man didn't answer. he was probably scared out of his wits; pehaps he had never been in this situation before? That was the logical option. "Smart to not speak, I told you not to move after all," Theil said, chuckling. That was probably the second option. Moments later some cops came running up to him, and he pocketed the knife. "Thanks guys, pretty good timing, too; most places have a slow reaction time when it comes to problems like these," He said nodding toward the man, now standing up.

"We'll take care of it from here, sir. You're free to go."

"Thanks, dude," Theil said. He waved a hand as he left, deciding to take the long way. He reached the bridge, and decided to take a rest under it. Not many people would disturb him, under a bridge.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:26 pm
aizen walks by theil and smiles: yes it is normally peaceful in a deadly way if u will this is the outlands of romania welcome stranger i hope u enjoy it here  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:34 am
Aridas' hand tightened around the glass when Azriel approached him and spoke of Dracula. He looked down at his ring again and nodded, a wary look showing through his face.
"I am. Though I admit this is the first time I have set foot in Romania."
he looked sideways at her, judging the way she seemed to move in a calculated way. The perfect vampire lady. He smiled, his 8 fangs exposed and looked at his reflection and hers at the other end of the bar. It seemed that his reflection had dulled even more into transparency- like a ghost, as if just being around the blood of Dracula caused more change in him.
"Call me naive, but i had hoped that it was not so obvious...my descendancy, I mean."
he looked back to her, fixing his eyes on her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:22 pm
azriel gave a slow seductive smile: welcome home then my brother and do not clench ur hands or flinch angryly here we r all apart of this great nation that we built welcome to romania *her true romanian accent rang true and proud here to call this place her home*
azriel tilts her head and watches him measuringly wondering to herself he was the other decendant or not...
azriels reflection had long since died away not even the slightest fog appeared in the mirror she made a point to ignore it irritated thats what most vampires ever seemed to think about... their vanity... or how long they had left till they had truely lost their human essance
azriels hand placed her glass down and then leaned forward towards him so her face was only an inch from his and ever thing about her screamed danger her eyes locked on him as well but there was this animalistic thing behind them: i can smell him on u brother  

Azriel Silverwings

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:30 pm
azriel laid back again in a seated position calm and kool as if nothing had ever happened. her eyes swept over the bar which turned back and began its chatter once more as if she had slapped them all and didnt want to look as if they were listening in
azriels picks up a new bottle left for her in replacement of the first: like i said i smell him on u and u play with his ring more than u should drawing eyes to it... u should think about the advice i just gave u and remember it well it is not always the best thing to do... drawing eyes to urself.. u never know what might happen.
a slow secretive smile laid on her lips against the blackness of the bottle her eyes glittering slightly in the dimness of the room her eyes still looking at his challengingly almost  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:38 pm
Vlash was wandering around the rooftops when he saw the human talking with another person. he decided to listen in from the rooftops and learn more about the hume  

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:59 pm
aizen turned around and threw her knife up there at vlashes foot: u know spying is a crime and one punishable by death  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:39 pm
vlash watched the knife as it landed on the building right under his foot, "ce throw.." he used his shadow to teleport next to her, "but i wasant really spying i was trying to find out more about the hume and where he is from. so i was listening to his conversation...." "so what if he didnt know i was there...? maybe he did already..."vlash smirked  

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:19 am
Aridas met her eye contact and didn't back down, but the woman frightened him. He felt ashamed of it, like he was weak, but she was powerful, and he had experienced enough of Dracula to now that those closet to him were very powerful. Hell, he had spent weeks chasing one of his closer chronies halfway across teh country, and killing the guy had not been easy - far from it. When she mentioned the ring he did not glance down at it.
"Advice taken." he said, cooly.
He forced hismlef to relax. She called him 'brother' like they had a connection, and the word stang out liek an insult to him. Nevertheless he decided to ease into the part a little, at least in so much as to continue a conversation with her. She was interesting, and judgeing by the effects she had on the other vampires, an acquaintance with her might keep him safer than if he was alone in this place.
"Tell me; I suppose you and Dracula are close?" He leant on the bar, aware of his English-American accent contrasting with her purebred Romanian one. He had grown up in a human family to a shopkeeper, then to a long life of running. There were no aristrocratic roots in his line, other than the blood in his veins he had not known about until only a few years ago.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:22 pm
aizen: possibly but still its spying to me *summons her knife back and has it away the moment it lands in her hand* and next time i wont miss thats a promise not a threat. what do u wish to know about this place?  

Azriel Silverwings

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:36 pm
azriel watched him with silent distain thinking maybe he isnt the one im looking for... but he is wearing his ring... y i want to know y
azriel smells his fear and smiles dangerously: im glad u have taken my advice it will serve u well and yes i have called u "brother" for technically u r my brother through one common cause and that cause is for u too figure out "brother"
azriel winced at the clash in their accents and wrinkled her nose in distaste... americans were one of the things she disliked with great intensity and she distrusted them immediently and never grew close to them
azriel leans away from him: and tell me why its important for u to know that

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:24 pm
"nothing really" he said to her then pulled out his katana and polished it with a cloth "i was just wandering around looking for something to do and i happened to wander into you two" he looked at theil "so i decided to stop in" he grinned  

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:43 pm
"Interesting story," Vence complimented. "All the same, I think I'd rather be alone for the night. I can protect myself if the case rises, after all," he said, hinting the Quarterstaff on his back. He didn't think they knew about the daggers either. 5 to an each arm and leg, 6 on his back, 2 in each boot, and all but 2 pockets containing daggers. He wouldnt be surprised if he had one in his hat stashed in his bag.

"If you'll please excuse me, I have to go now. Have fun, you to," He said, and turned away. Perhaps being under a bridge wasn't so peaceful after all.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:51 am
Aridas noticed her distaste for him and smiled slightly to himself.
"I simply want to know where I stand with you." he said, cooly tugging the knots out of his wavy hair.
"I will certainly answer whatever questions you wish to ask me."  

dragontamer363
Crew

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:16 pm
vlash grinned he pulled out one of his garnet studded throwing knives and picked at his nails with it." well then ill see you later... its a small town after all hahaha" he turned to aizen seeing what she had to say  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff