Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Recycle Bin
The About You Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dystopia Lycanthropia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:46 am

*ahem*

My name is Brittany and I am a lesbian, just 4 months shy of 18.
I live in Chattanooga, Tennessee. (Go ahead and try to stalk me, but Chattanooga's big and spread out.)
I'm a high school graduate and am going to University of Tennessee at Chattanooga in the fall to major in English. Book editor, bitches.
My favorite bands and stuff currently include HIM and Beethoven. Yeah, you heard me. His Symphony No.9 = <3.
My favorite movies include The Nightmare Before Christmas and The Crow, among others.
My favorite colors are purple, silver, and black.
I currently run one guild and one charity and am actually hoping to get back on Crew here at RG.
By the way, I'm taken as of 8 months ago.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:54 am
Wait...
Wait for it...
Now!

Meh name's Chastity. I'm 15 and I live on the family ranch in Southern West Virginia (Southeastern Fayette County to be exact). Yes, there are a lot of hicks, rednecks (my brother is one of those!), and "hillbillies" here in the South of Wv, heck, some of the old men (60+) are perverts. I've been on Gaia since May 14 of last year and I'm trying my best to stay on Gaia for the sake of my friends (but 9Dragons is getting so tempting). You will never, I repeat, NEVER see me without at least a shred of black on. I'm what you can call an amateur photographer and my camera is almost as precious as my life along with my tennis raquet, my many pets, my family, and my friends. Everyone says I have 'Bipolar Disorder', but it has never been proven by a docter in all of the 157 trips we've made there to prove it.! ^,..,^

Ok, now you can move on.
I SAID MOVE ON!!! *tackles*

CUinChina

B_wijn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:58 am
Brandy-13-Somewhere Anonymous-Female-LAOS[asian]
;D
I Eat
I Sleep
I Live
I Dream
I Survive
I Lie
I Throw up
I Care
I Listen
I Type
I Give
I Shower
I Dress
I Write
I Read
I Watch
I Play
I Hate
I Love
I Debate
I M0SH
I P00P
x]
I'm A Gamer
I'm A Stoner
I'm A c***k
I'm A Nerd
I'm A Gaian
I'm A Laoasian
ANARCHIST
I'm A Poemwriter
I'm A Clubbie
I'm A Musiclistener
I'm A Myspacer
I'm A Youtuber
I'm A Juggalo
FEMINIST
I'm A Poser....N0Tl0l[:
I'm A Star Wars Fan
I'm A Percussionist
I'm A Loser
I'm A Physco
I'm A She
I'm A Cold1
I'm A Freak

Want More...........
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
;D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:02 pm
Umm..Well my names Marisol I Was born on aug.14 1994 :]I live in California Im not like the rest of the people you meet.I luff to stand out :]] for ex. I like to wear dark colors and then were like long yellow scoks :]]] So like Im very easy too get along with =]]  

potatoh

october13

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:02 pm
I'm not as crazy as people think.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:43 am
i'm quel dommage, also quelle surprise (second account), known to my students as jay-sensei. i'm a twenty-four year old english teacher at a middle school in japan. my girlfriend, miss jenny vane, convinced me to join gaia about six months ago and i really enjoy playing when i have the time.

things i like: cats, travel, english, japanese, literature, teaching, video games (esp final fantasy/squeenix/rpgs), hiking, biking, swimming, art, the daily show, beef.

things i don't like: drama, large post styles, low-contrast text, overuse of adjectives, the verb "enjoy." (if you'd taught english in japan, you'd understand. trust me.)  

Quel Dommage

lollibat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:33 pm
-clears throat-

Okay, I hate talking about myself. Really. >////<

1. I'm lollibat, and I've been on Gaia for a year this August.
2. I'm seventeen, but I won't be able to say that anymore on October 15th.
3. My father's in the Air Force, and we're currently stationed in New Mexico; we're here until I graduate high school, so we're moving next June.
4. I love talking, and I love people. If you send me a random pm saying hi, I will answer you with about a page of random stuff. I am a just a loser like that.
5. I plan on going to art school, I'm thinking somewhere on the east coast. My dream school is the Savannah College of Art and Design. I'm hoping I'll be able to get a job in the comic book field. >.>
6. Music-wise, my range is pretty wide. I like everything. It's too hard to explain. The only thing I can pretty much tell you right now that I hate is Jessican Simpson and most country.
7. If you really want to see who I am, then visit my myspace page: http://myspace.com/marumbrae
8. Yes, I did just give out my myspace page. @.@ I like making friends here on Gaia, so if you have a myspace, add me there too. <3

Thassabout it. The end. OoO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:15 pm
My name is Kyra.
I've been on Gaia for over 3-4 years. Enjoy my quality time
on here and with the Gaians I've come to know. I love and
adore animals which is why most of my friends offline are
all named after some animal... by me, based on their own
personalities. 8D I love mousy because he's adorable and
the rain is my beloved companion! That's all for now--

aizou senritsu

Tipsy Fatcat

RadicalEd

Aged Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:36 pm
the name's Shley, been on gaia 5 years now. I'm married (just barely lol) and run a business from home (sort of).

i love anime, comics, books, art, animals, especially ferrets, gatorade, skateboarding, etc etc etc.

and i like reading about everyone else here, it's rad.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:48 am
User Image

Greetings to Everyone. ^_^
Thee name is maii . heart
I <333 oreo , butterflies , music , asian series , and donations.
Currently school will be starting.. stressed
So i'll be onn a temporary haitus.
Bleh! Shucks. stare
Becuz imme questing for a kiki.
Andd by the time i have no school it has reached the 1 mil area. gonk
I'll be around when their is school but hardly it's likee once inn the blue moon . . .
So hopefully their are kindahearted ones out their who'll help out.
So tata for now. ^=^ .
User Image

- A Deleted Account -

bunnylein

Dangerous Hunter

9,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:46 am
Hey my name is Kathi ^^

i am 21 years old and live in austria!

i love animes, mangas and my boyfriend LOL (i live with him together)

i work in an office and thats the place where i mostly can go online to gaia XD

my hobbies are volkdance, theathre, music and lots of other fun stuff ^^

i love to go out with my friends and have lots of fun!

i cant eat hot food and i dont like humans that are rude to animals!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:28 pm
greetings im kisuke reaper
ive been on gaia for more then a year, my old account was bugged more then a week ago so i had to transfer to this account
im 19 years old
im an anime fan, and i cosplay on gaia for fun alot
i go to anime cons alot, at least 1 a year
im a 3D animation student in college atm and i work the basic job which every 19 year old works
my favorite anime is bleach atm
cya around  

kisuke reaper

8,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300

ALittleDelirious

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:14 am
'Ello 'ello, luvvies!

I'm ALittleDelirious, but I go by Del for short. For some reason a lot of my friends insist on calling me "Deli," which always makes me think of sandwiches . . . XD

My real name is TOP SECRET!!! Seriously, if I told you, the government would have you "disappeared."

I am a twenny-somefing Westerner living in Japan. My job is to entertain classrooms of Japanese high schoolers for 50-minute periods and maybe sometimes teach them a little bit of English :b It's probably the biggest paycheck I will ever see in my life, given that I majored in English and Studio Arts. When I leave Japan, I will throw all the money I've saved away to be a grad student for an as-yet-undetermined-number of years, and then a starving artist / writer / lover / baker / crazy cat-lady for the rest of my days.

I love going to concerts, karaoke-ing with friends, karaoke-ing with total strangers, reading, drawring, making up words, and all things chocolate.

There are periods where I take short hiatuses from Gaia. They have been school-related in the past; in the future they will likely be big-life-changes-related, so when I apply to grad schools / leave Japan / do whatever it is I'll do after that, I will probably disappear for a bit. Do not be alarmed - I always come back :3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:53 am
Hi all
I am Reg, 21,gay, NC,
I am getting married soon.
I just got an invite to come here thought I would check it out.  

Swimstud13

Kikasitsu

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:17 pm
Kika-chan is a kitty... how enjoys the simple... and finer things in life meow... I'm FAR older than others may hope to think meow. ^_^ AND UMMMMMM... ._. Kika-chan hopes to makes friends... you know?

HMMMM... Kika-chan got here as a refence from one that I owe plenty for meow meow... (Venon-chan him and his price for tickets meow... XD)

UMMMM... Kika likies plenty of stuffs... Kika likes Random... and Kika is... ME! O:

Hope to make AWESOMEST FRIENDS here meow meow... thankies! O:

-Kika-chan 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff