OMG ITACHI IS SO HOT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:04 pm
And you claim the title of this thread and the first page isnt typical fangirl actions..? hah, I'd say it was pretty damn close if it wasnt..  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:36 pm
lol i guess i should have done something different then sweatdrop all well whats done is done to tell you the truth i stop watching naruto cause it was boaring but when it gets to akasuki clan members i watch it even though i no what happens at the end of the series well most of it at least not quite all of it but i hate all of the charaters of naruto except all of the akasuki oh but i hate sasuke and orochimaru i hate them the most evil
and anouther thing i hate always talking about the same anime all the time to there are outher ones out there like trigun,ghost hound,sugo chara,lucky star, azumanga doih, and darker then black and i no even more neutral

User Image

User Image

User Image  

rolex25

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:25 pm
No one here watches only naruto I am sure...

I myself watch so many more anime, and talk about alot, I just prefer to join Naruto rps..

But yes, I know far more other Anime out there  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:26 pm
i watch all kinds of anime (when i get the chance) and the naruto RP's are fun! and one of the RP's i'm part of is what got me an invite to here! woo! all that i know in RP's is that i'm not very good at writing fighting scenes xp even though i haven't written many... sweatdrop

*random dancing*  

Exalt Emmeryn

Hilarious Sex Symbol

rolex25

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:03 pm
ah ok cool yeah i no what ya mean ok what is a RP i have no idea what they are ??? sweatdrop

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:52 am
Role Play....you kinda write stories abut your character and how they meet other characters, how they develop and such like.

say you came up with a character like Len from shaman king. you would make them all moody and loner-ish and stuff...then throughout the RP they develop into a caring person who's haunted by the fact they did bad things! but they have friends beside them to help them through it. that kinda thing.

or your character could be WAY TOO HAPPY then something really bad happens to them, like thier best friend dies or something, so they turn thier back to the world and become a big bad badguy! you just go on from what others write and include your character in some way.

like my character is a part-time worker in a scroll shop and she can see and talk to ghosts, she's a loner, because she doesn't want to be branded a freak if she told her friends by accident, she still has a kind caring nature, and she helps people as and when she can, she now has a friend and she told them about the ghost thing and she's hapy that they think it's not something to hide so she's slowly sinking into the whole "friends would be cool" kinda scenario...so whatever character you make they slowly develop throughout the whole RP

i always put an element of truth with all my RP characters

i'll shut up now...i blabbered on... sweatdrop  

Exalt Emmeryn

Hilarious Sex Symbol

rolex25

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:21 am
cool hey i have some thing like that smile it is my fav story made it up myself with help from my sis it has progressed very far though sweatdrop it is very long mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:23 am
User Image

i like my pics mrgreen  

rolex25

XxXRokudaimeXxX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:23 pm
Cheese is Nice :3...

-Eats cheese-

Oh...AND!!...ROCK THE!! ->insert Swear word here<- ON!!

Bleach and Naruto are cool ^-^ as is DBZ DBGT And Rave Master :3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:24 am
omg rave master! i miss that show! musica wa so cool! although i didn't like the cool balck hairdo! but meh! it was still cool!  

Exalt Emmeryn

Hilarious Sex Symbol

rolex25

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:38 pm
sorry i seen the whole rave master it wasent that good and i hate DBZ but i did like Dragon ball :3 oh and i prefer ones that america hasent ruind yet crying like one piece i still watch that though smile me luff it my fav charater is brook he is awsome and franky is just so weird sad but me luff luffy the most xd but i do like bleach and i do luff a lot of animes but i have a top 5 and top 10

1. D. Greyman
2. Lucky Star
3. one piece
4. tokyo mew mew
5. princess tutu
6. bleach
7. elemental gerald
8. azumanga dohi
9. cardcaptor sakura
10. xxxholic

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:45 am
omg dragon ball z was fun! come on! the best line in the whole show was "look vegeta... people popcorn!"

you'd get on with my fiance his fave character is luffy too! mines sanji oddly...maybe because he can cook?  

Exalt Emmeryn

Hilarious Sex Symbol

rolex25

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:49 am
well i like sanji to he is hot to me smile i dont remeber DBZ so i dont no that line i only remeber things like when they sounded constipated DX

oh and that they are monkeys sad y not foxes or puppys y mokeys D:

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:49 am
i dont like monkeys sad  

rolex25

XxXRokudaimeXxX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:06 pm
In DBZ They're Saiyajin Ozaruu's :0

But....Yeah in a Way Big a** Moneys ^-^

Rave Master Kicked a** Because all the Swords n Stuff and the Shin-Claire {Power Stones} o_o

LUCIA ROCKED!! >;D

Cause he was like 'ebil' and had an 'Ebil' Sword >:3

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas