Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Recycle Bin
Crew Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isao ji

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:29 pm
Pheregames

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hey Narmisao, you need to change your banner for your quest thread. wink Just noticed that.

Not really. ;D
My username is a mixture of Narmi [a variation of my name in RL) and Isao (my online name). Isao's still a part of my username so I don't have to change it, which is quite a relief considering I don't have PSP8 anymore and I would have had to buy it. x3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:24 pm
Uhh. I'll submit my votes in a day or two.
I'm working on them now.

Aerobe
Captain

Aerobe
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:39 pm
Can we make a art sub-forum?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:39 pm
And art forum would be nice. ;3  

Isao ji

Pheregames

Desirable Streaker

14,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:39 am
~Sponsor me please~

.MMhm. An art one would be great. And it pretty much maintains itself. If you wanted to organize it, you could follow suit to an art guild I help run. They make each artist have their own thread, in the name/age/occupation [with age and occupation optionally fictional], rather then have 50 "I want art" or "I'll draw you" threads.

So I can go nude!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:48 pm
Pheregames
~Sponsor me please~

.MMhm. An art one would be great. And it pretty much maintains itself. If you wanted to organize it, you could follow suit to an art guild I help run. They make each artist have their own thread, in the name/age/occupation [with age and occupation optionally fictional], rather then have 50 "I want art" or "I'll draw you" threads.

So I can go nude!

As long as you guys can make the rules for it and run it yourselves, I have no complaints. I want to focus more on building the guild than worry about the subforms. So if you want it, then make the rules and maintain it.  

Thom Sakimoto
Crew

Pheregames

Desirable Streaker

14,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:01 pm
~Sponsor me please~

.Oh. And banners. We really have no... New ones. And I only have the guild banner that we're currently using saved. We may want to get some more, or at least make an thread where we have them hosted and ready to use for the members. I can ask Stonewaltz, an great banner maker, to get an couple of different ones, but we had some good ones before. Does anybody have anything else besides the current one?

So I can go nude!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:06 pm
Pheregames
~Sponsor me please~

.Oh. And banners. We really have no... New ones. And I only have the guild banner that we're currently using saved. We may want to get some more, or at least make an thread where we have them hosted and ready to use for the members. I can ask Stonewaltz, an great banner maker, to get an couple of different ones, but we had some good ones before. Does anybody have anything else besides the current one?

So I can go nude!

If he is willing to do a really good remake of the current banners, I will be more than happy to pay for his services very well.  

Thom Sakimoto
Crew

Pheregames

Desirable Streaker

14,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:45 pm
~Sponsor me please~

User Image

She's closed right now. Unless you'd be willing to pay double for an bribe slot. She's waiting for the newest version of Photoshop to be sent to her, which should come this week. Her prices aren't that much, and she's great at animating them as well.

[Link]

And for the Art sub-forum, do you care which of the subfourms we put it in? Did you want it as the 3rd one for now, or the bottom...

Edit: It's in the 3rd subfourm right now. We can move it if you want later.

So I can go nude!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:54 pm
~Sponsor me please~

User Image

Well, the art fourm has the basic guidelines down.

I'm still indecisive on how people should format the threads. I think

Username/Purpose

Will work well

With purpose being either "Freebie, Shop, Advice, or WIP"

And then would you want to do an mini-art contest or something? It would be an way to generate art for banners [or banners themselves], and getting art is always nice. I don't mind tossing in one of my own letters as an incentive.

Any suggestions on the titles, or contest?

So I can go nude!

Pheregames

Desirable Streaker

14,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Aerobe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:59 am
Well we can all already see the username of who created the thread..

Soo.
Maybe for Wip/Critique Just have them put Wip / Critique and how many images there are? And what type it is. Colored or Lineart, traditional or not.

Freebie just Freebie and style Chibi / Anime/ Realistic? Along with Colored or Not. Traditional or not.

Art shop just Shop, style Chibi / Anime / Realistic / All (since some people only do certain things) and then price range. 1g-1k. 1k-5k. 5k-10k. 10k-20k. 20k-30k. 30k-50k. 50k-100k. 100k+.

Art trade uh Trade and then style they may want to trade Traditional / CG. Chibi / Anime / Realistic.

Example..

Wip - 2 arts - Colored - Trad.
Freebie - Chibi - Colored - CG
Shop - All - 1k-5K
Trade - Trad. - Realistic

And when/if they close for good just erase it all and say -closed- so we can possibly delete it.

Eh. Looked good picture wise in my head. XD
Sorry if it seems sloppy but it's 1am. My typing is s**t at this time.

And for whatever contest I'm willing to throw in some letters of the month.. =]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:07 pm
~Sponsor me please~

User Image

Hmm... Although for trade that would get confusing, and I already asked not to image-dump.

Although I think I want to only divide it up into an few things.

Like... Traditional or Digital, and then an lot of art falls in an grey area for styles, so I don't know about that.

And Usernames really do help when you haven an list of topics. But I'm fine either way really.

And are we just deleting topics, or did you want an trash can sub-fourm? I found an example of an topic that would go in the circular-file, and moved it in here until we figure out if we need one or not.

So I can go nude!

Pheregames

Desirable Streaker

14,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Aerobe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:00 am
Alright. =]

I like you way. We can do that. =]

I was thinking about that.. I found one kinda like that a few days ago and I just put it in the JibbaJabba..

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:23 am
Sorry I haven't been on very much the past few days.

I worked out the day before yesterday and yesterday I was sore, as to be expected, but since last night sore has turned into serious pain. I pulled a muscle in my stomach. I'm going to the ER today to get it checked and get meds.

Aerobe
Captain

Isao ji

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:07 pm
So I added a Recycle Bin forum for those misplaced threads like the one that was in the main forum today.

Also, what is with the thread in this subforum?

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff