Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
ISLAND RESORT OF LOVE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:49 pm
she leaned against a tree, "well, sorry your bro's a psyco. And sorry about your family. But your not the only one who has a s**** family. So stop crying, 'key?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:00 pm
Zach laughed bitterly. "Oh, did I forget to mention that I've attempted suicide several times, I've witnessed fifty other murders in the streets, and no one's loved me for five years? My life is pointless. No one wants me, but they keep me from grasping peace."  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
"So, do it now. If your life is so pointless, and you want to die. Kill yourself now. I won't stop you." she shrudged, "You might as well, anyway. Anyone who complanes like you and is such a bitter-a**hole. You might as well make yourself happy, Right?" she spoke as if she didn't give a d*** either way.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:08 pm
Zach sighed, muttered, "Whatever..." And pulled his legs back to him again. He started crying again.  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:14 pm
She smirked, "So...you can't do it? " she sighed, and sat by him. "I'm Alysha. Your Zach from what I've heared. Why are you crying? Its not like you can change it so you might as well move on."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:21 pm
Zach didn't reply, keeping his head lowered.  

Demonic Repentance

RIP Dustin Jay Wright

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:43 pm
lisa had been strolling through the grounds, she came upon the two. she turned to leave but walked into a tree and fell down  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:57 pm
Character name: Ella
Appearance: black hair with red tips, blue eyes
Bio: Ella is always happy, she TRYs to make any situation funny...  

spaztastic psycho

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:43 pm
Character Name: Zander Cruise
Appearance: User Image

Bio: Has a happy go lucky attitude, even though he grew up in a foster home after his parents died in a car accident when he was only six. His happy go lucky attitude is how he deals with the emotional pain of his parents' death. He is still sad about it though, and he gets chosen to go on this trip. Zander eccepts the offer to go, so that he can get away from the foster home for a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:55 pm
Zander steps off the bus and heads off to his room. When he arrives he opens the door, "anyone here"?. He asks as he notices a suitcase, he scratches his head. "Well, I guess I will meet my room mate soon" he says to himself, as he sets his bags down on the bed closest to the window. "Im gunna have a look around the resort" he walks out and shuts the door locking it with his access card. with that, he walks outside.  

fullXmetal

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:33 pm
Ella was walking inside as Zander was walking out. she bumbed into him, "Oh! i am sorry!" she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:24 pm
"no no, the fault is mine...I was not watching where I was going" Zander told her as his eyes met her's. "Well, since we are standing here..." he puts his hand out "Im Zander", He tells Ella with a warm smile.  

fullXmetal

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:01 am
Ella smiled, "I'm Ella... " Her hand touched his.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:49 am
she looked down at him, "So..........." she sighed, "wanna talk about it? or cry. I'll stay either way, I've got nothin' to do and everyone else seams so......preppy."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

browneyedemo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:54 am
necera who had wandered outta her room to explore bumped in to the two, said "oh sorry i just keep doing that to every one" she ran her hand through her hair showing the bandages on her forehead and wrist when she realized that she had she quickly pulled her hand down  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff