Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:31 pm
{{ OMG! -sighs- My rp kind of...died.... crying That's depsressing... We need people!!!! }}  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:06 am
+BuMp+  

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:29 pm
((Sorry!! There's been so much going on!! My dog's dying, I failed and then passed my Driver's License Test, Homework, work... ARGH!! I'll post now!!))

Malic frowned slightly, moving closer to Aurora, looking down at her after she asked her fatal question - did he know Edward Cullen and his sister? Obviously, no, he did not. Obviously, Malic could only smell that they were a pair of leeches, which probably meant that the ''good doctor'' was a leech as well. Actually, their whole family was probably leeches.

He took a deep breath, then forced smile that almost looked genuine. "Not personally, Aurora, I don't. But... I guess you could say I know them by reputation. The lee-Edward's studying to be a doctor, you know. I took a bunch of the same courses as him." Malic almost bit his tongue - he's almost said leech instead of Edward.

He smiled blindingly at Aurora, pulling her closer to the front of the line, which had moved up a few more feet - they were about three people away now - where had everyone else gone? Had it been that close to 15 minutes all ready? To Malic, it felt like they'd just gotten there. Then again, he was also thinking about how best to force himself to look away from Aurora. Maybe those 15 minutes had disappeared then. Who knew?

"And don't worry about me covering for you. Really, I don't mind. I'd hate it if my parents still did that to me. Then again, my birthday was about a week ago, so they've kind of backed off a bit..." Malic smiled again as they moved up to next in line, still holding on to Aurora's hand, albeit loosely. ".... Did that feel like fifteen minutes to you?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:21 pm
{{ It's ok m'dear, I completely understand. }}

Aurora smiled gently up at Malic as he moved closer to her. For some reason, she was always more aware of him than she was of anyone else. She couldn't help but notice the frown that danced across his lips. She pursed her lips in thought, her earthy mud brown gaze on the line ahead of them until she heard Malic took in a deep breath and smiled down at her. His smiled seemed genuine enough, but as she glanced up at him, Aurora couldn't help but feel as if she'd offended him in some way.
" I see-...," she murmured when he had finished. She sighed softly, thoughtfully. She couldn't help but feel like she was missing something. But all such thoughts immediately seemed to have flown from her mind when Malic smiled blindingly at her, his smile bright, almost cheerful as she pulled her close and ushered her toward the front of the line as it continued to move. Just a few more feet and they would be next, at least now they were closer than they had been moments ago. Three people still stood between them and the ordering window.
Aurora's gaze curiously swept the crowds briefly before Malic spoke again. She peeked up at him and smiled appreciatively before they moved forward once more, Malic still holding her hand, his fingers entangled loosely in her's.
She slowly shook her head in response to his question, an innocent smile playing upon her lips.
" I guess on hot days like this when your with a friend waiting in line for ice cream-...," she paused, laughing softly, a gentle, silvery sound, " time kind of tends to go fast, it just slips right by you...," Aurora murmured, her chocolate brown eyes on Malic's face as she searched his expression.
Aurora paused in the sudden silence and her face fell, her smile crumpling away.
" I'm sorry I missed your birthday-...," she murmured in an apologetic tone, " I couldn't exactly leave my house- I tried sneaking out...," she paused, shrugging lightly, " but that didn't exactly work the way I'd hoped." She frowned, her brows pulling down as she thought for a moment, her dark brown eyes troubled.
" I promise I'll make it up to you-... if you'll let me buy you ice cream-.... would that make it up to you?."

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:13 pm
((Haha... Thanks.))

Malic looked at her, slightly offended. Did she think that he was mad because she missed his party? It wasn't like anything big had happened... it was just Quil and Uley and Billy, and a couple other kids from school - not some sort of big shindig or anything. In all truth, they'd just had a bonfire and eaten steak. Not that Billy, Quil, Uley and himself hadn't basically devoured an entire cow by themselves.

Malic chuckled softly, kissing the top of Aurora's head, pulling back quickly, and winking at her, shutting his blue eye and flashing her a cocky grin. "Come now, Aurora. I can't let a lady pay for icecream. It goes against my moral code. It's not very chivlarous, you see." He insisted, pulling her close again, And smiling down at her - the same blinding smile he had just used on her before - the same blinding smile that mad half of the girls at school swoon and sigh every time he walked by.

"So then that's that, and I'm paying. Aurora, tell the kind man behind the counter what you'd like." Malic insisted, still smiling as he uplled Aurora towards the counter. Any half-normal person would assume he was her boyfriend. Anyone who knew Malic would know that he was just being his usual, fun, affectionate and good-looking self.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:21 am
Aurora blushed in embarassment as Malic's gaze surveyed her silently. He seemed hurt- offended by something she'd said. But at long last he chuckled softly, leaning down and kissing the top of her head, immediately pulling back swiftly and winking at her, his eyelid slipping closed over his blue eye. He flashed her a cocky grin.
" Come now, Aurora, I can't let a lady pay for the ice cream. It goes against my moral code. It's not very chivalrous, you see," Malic insisted, pulling her close again and smiling down at her with the same blinding smile he had used on her before. Aurora felt her knees buckle at the sight of such a smile. Somehow, she found her heart racing from just seeing him smile at her like that. She had never seen him smile at any other girl like- or anyone for that matter. Her cheeks flushed red.
" So then, that's that," he murmured, and I'm paying. Aurora, tell the kind man behind the counter what you'd like," Malic insisted in a gentle voice, still smiling down at her. Aurora smiled softly once and nodded, seemingly lost for words.
Her chocolate brown gaze shifted to the man behind the counter. " Vanilla ice cream, please-," she murmured, smiling kindly at him. She tilted her head back and smiled cheerfully at Malic.
" And what will you have?-," she inquired in a curious tone.

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items