Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Which version of the grunties is better? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which grunty is better?
  R:1
  R:2
View Results

Nuying

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:44 pm
Noble grunty is good for when you cant fine food like root vegtables  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:08 am
Bonquchko
Am I the only one who actually LIKED Noble Grunty?

Maybe. D:
WHY DO YOU LIKE THAT FAILURE OF A GRUNTY?

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Ulfric DeNalli

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:42 pm
I loved the R:1 Grunties. Even Noble Grunty. -shakes head in shame- But the R:2 grunties had more personality. They were like, little chibi players. I just wanted to hold ones hoof and walk around a field with it. That and I always had this epic idea of the grunty version of players making a party and then going out to fight in fields or the arena. Could you imagine that? Death Grunty, Newb Grunty, and Card Grunty teaming up to fight Haseo, Silabus, and Gaspard in the areana?

...so I don't know what the grunty was named when Silabus was guild leader...and I made up a grunty for Gaspard since he loves Crimson VS.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:51 am
XxGrieverxX
Bonquchko
Am I the only one who actually LIKED Noble Grunty?

Maybe. D:
WHY DO YOU LIKE THAT FAILURE OF A GRUNTY?

i alway mistakes when feeding grunties and ended with noble alot i wonder where they fly off to  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:38 am
@Ulfric
I agree that R:2 grunties had more personality.
That'd be so cool if that happened. xD Someone should draw that out. Grunty versions of them. c:
Lol Newb Grunty.

@Naota
Yeah, I think my first Grunty was a Noble Grunty because I didn't know I could make different types of grunties depending on what food you gave them. Wait- Can grunties fly? xD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:16 am
The best grunties are from R:1 no doubt!
They actually served a purpose, it was awesome trying to get them made, it was difficult finding out what the certain combination's of food made what grunty. But in the end, it was worth the trials and tribulations, when I got all of them! ^ ^

Although R:2's grunties were cute and didn't really DO anything but talk and give you quests. they were a nice, and interesting, change of pace. But when they changed Death Grunties voice, it pissed me off to no end!  

Hacker Queen Helba

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:04 am
I agree, miss Helba.
It did make it somewha of a challenge to make a grunty. I looked up stuff online though, because I didn't want another Noble one. xD But for the others who didn't cheat like me, I'm sure it was difficult.
And they did help you run around on the field so you could be lazy and avoid monsters. It was like a reward for making a successful grunty. :,D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:54 pm
I like R:1 grunties. :3 Part is because of Grunty-San turning into Longhorn Grunty. <3 So epic.  

Hel Pup

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:48 pm
@Hel Pup: Same! And I like how you can ride them. Haseo's bike was cool and all but it was cooler to have a grunty that you actually rose. D: And you could have several and they were so much cuter. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:46 pm
Yeah, it's not like you can choose your steam bike. You can customize it, but grunties were so much more unique. They had their own personalities. ;D  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Hacker Queen Helba

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:32 am
XxGrieverxX
Yeah, it's not like you can choose your steam bike. You can customize it, but grunties were so much more unique. They had their own personalities. ;D

My favorite Grunty had to be Boney Grunty, for the sole fact that it's the voice actor for Guilmon, who is also the voice actor for Spike from Cowboy Bebop! ^ ^

God, when I heard his voice, all of these nostalgic memories of Digimon ran through my head! LOL  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:18 pm
Hacker Queen Helba
XxGrieverxX

My favorite Grunty had to be Boney Grunty, for the sole fact that it's the voice actor for Guilmon, who is also the voice actor for Spike from Cowboy Bebop! ^ ^

God, when I heard his voice, all of these nostalgic memories of Digimon ran through my head! LOL

He also voices Wiseman. Steven Blum is like the sexiest voice actor to ever exist. cool I'd raep his voice.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Mori Kiyoshi

Shoujo Flame

19,325 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:50 pm
I liked and disliked them both equally.

R:1- They were useful for getting around the field, but they were a**-ugly.

R:2- Useful in item storage, and the Ryuu books and whatnot, and cute, but not AS helpful.

Death Grunty could kick Haseo's a**. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:03 pm
Endrance-teishu
I liked and disliked them both equally.

R:1- They were useful for getting around the field, but they were a**-ugly.

R:2- Useful in item storage, and the Ryuu books and whatnot, and cute, but not AS helpful.

Death Grunty could kick Haseo's a**. XD

Oh em gee, you thought they were ugly? xD Even Boney Grunty?  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:19 pm
I like R:1 for Noble Grunty! And you can ride them, which is like UBER awesome!  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff