Back to Guilds

Reply Breaking Dawn
THE COVER!!! :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you obsessed with twilight?
NO WAY!!! I WILL ALWAYS BE OBSESSED WITH MY EDWARD.
31%
 31%  [ 32 ]
No, my obsession will always be with jacob.
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
yes, definitely.
64%
 64%  [ 65 ]
No. I just read twilight like any other book I read.
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 101

xoMeep

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:57 pm
I like the moon one and the one with the hands the bestest.....but I don't think that those will be it...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:43 am
XxwhitneyxXxwhitneyxX
I looked up Breaking Dawn cover on google, and I found this myspace page, with a lot of covers that could be for Breaking Dawn. There is a lot of the you have put on here, and a whole lot more.
I think that you might have to be logged into myspace to view this page, but Im not sure.
Here is the link;
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=145219581&albumId=0

Also, I don't think that the cover is going to be another flower, or ribbon, or hands. Just because they have been used before. My favorite cover was the one with maple leaves on it, I think that it just looks pretty. (leaves are not flowers, just thought that I'd say that.)

I don't really get the one with the rosery, but that's just me. I like the one with the two rings, one around the flower and the other balanceing on the first ring, and the red flower with the drop of blood comeing off the pedles, but I agree, I don't think that the new cover's going to have anything with a flower, ribbon, hands, or an apple.  

x~ Reyna ~x

La Beaute

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:22 pm
piercing_golden_eyes
Punky-Perfect
bustinrs2kickurs
User Image

I made this one, what do you guys think?

That is so cool!!

i totally agree. i saw an aim icon that had a person w/ red eyes and it said "his worst fear" and i love that 2. i seriously don't get the whole red moon things every1 likes

The thing is, it could be reffuring(sp) to Victoria, the icon you saw. Because Edward's nightmare was to lose Bella to Victoria's revenge. Technically, Bella becoming a vampire would not be his "worst" fear. But now that he killed her he really doesn't have anything to fear anymore except the wedding xD jk  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:24 pm
To be honest, I love this cover the best. It adds mystery to it, in my opinion. Or perhaps signifying that something will die out or be put to an end; maybe time is running out for something? I personally fav this cover because of those reasons (also because candle lights are pretty o.O)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

La Beaute

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:12 pm
For me, if there is going to be a candle, I think it should be blown out like this:

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:21 pm
OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoo...I like the candle idea...it could be red, and it's a normal everyday object just like the apple, flower and scarf...  

xoMeep

XxwhitneyxXxwhitneyxX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:57 pm
La Beaute
To be honest, I love this cover the best. It adds mystery to it, in my opinion. Or perhaps signifying that something will die out or be put to an end; maybe time is running out for something? I personally fav this cover because of those reasons (also because candle lights are pretty o.O)

This one was my favorite too. heart And it looked like a little candle, so it might signify something about things almost at an end. Because her life is getting ready to end, her relationship with Jacob is over, and she is going to give up her family and friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:02 am
SeriiChan
! R A ! N B O W !
This is a fan one , but I absolutely fell in love with it.
It's PERFECT

This one definitely makes a lot of sense.
I agree!  

Aqua Anjel

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:32 pm
Aqua Anjel
SeriiChan
! R A ! N B O W !
This is a fan one , but I absolutely fell in love with it.
It's PERFECT

This one definitely makes a lot of sense.
I agree!

cool, cool, cool, I especially love the blood coming from the finger, it adds a nice touch!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:45 am
La Beaute
piercing_golden_eyes
Punky-Perfect
bustinrs2kickurs
User Image

That is so cool!!

i totally agree. i saw an aim icon that had a person w/ red eyes and it said "his worst fear" and i love that 2. i seriously don't get the whole red moon things every1 likes

The thing is, it could be reffuring(sp) to Victoria, the icon you saw. Because Edward's nightmare was to lose Bella to Victoria's revenge. Technically, Bella becoming a vampire would not be his "worst" fear. But now that he killed her he really doesn't have anything to fear anymore except the wedding xD jk

I think the idea wasn't that her being a vampire was his worst fear, but rather the whole "Red eyes=killer vampire" thing. Bella going on a murder rampage? probably high on Edwards "oh s**t" list...lol  

EvilWarlordGu

xXDream_in_PinkXx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:31 pm
piercing_golden_eyes
Punky-Perfect
bustinrs2kickurs
User Image

That is so cool!!

Yeah I think i agree that it is a good cover but, i think the eyes should be a golden color like edwards when hes hunted or black like when he hasent ...but very nice job on the cover and u actually spelled stephenie's name right!!! unlioke some other bimbos wink  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:35 pm
owleyes92
I really like all the covers that I've seen so far but the thing is I think its going to be all black because if you think about it each of the covers have symbolized something in the book.
The Apple is the forbidden fruit ((bella and Edward wants her blood but wants her love))
the rumpled tulip when Edward leaves bella her flower that is her starts to die but Jacob just makes things more complicated.
and the frayed ribbon was bella half of her wants jacob but the other half wants Edward and so she is torn hence the frayed ribbon.
If she put anything obvious on the cover like the red eyes ((my personal favorite that Ive seen so far)) It would give the whole book away thats why I think it my be blank or it may have some small thing onthere. Thats just my opinion though

OmG i totally agree with you on that the red eyes would be so revealing about the book GOOD THEROY!!!!!!!  

xXDream_in_PinkXx

Usagi_Mini_Moon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:30 pm
hey,
i was looking on wikipedia and supposedly the official release date for the book is August 2 2008 and the cover for breaking dawn will be revealed May 31 2008 in the special edition of eclipse also included is he first chapter...
See here for yourself: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaking_Dawn

OR

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/breakingdawn.html  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:09 pm
i just had a brilliant idea. ok i was at the book store the other day and the poster they have 4 it has a flower on it(the voucher that says you've already paid 4 it has it on there 2) and of course being a fan i bought it as soon as possible but anyway. I don't know that mayb by having a live flower instead of a fallen one might have something 2 do w/ jacob? idk mayb am just crazy. but there's alsa a tree w/ a full moon behindit so my friend thinx it has 2 do w/ jacon idk just throwing that out there  

piercing_golden_eyes

beiber_fever69

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:39 am
bustinrs2kickurs
User Image

I dont like this one , sorry ):
It doesnt make any since.
Vampires dont have red eyes.... OHHH
Okay I just found out while typing. Newborns do.. But still.
That wouldn't really lead to anything in the book.
'Woah its a newborn'..
It doesnt have any hints, even if it was Bella.. I dont know. Its too different compared to the other covers.
xD
Idk
im just weird. I dont like it >.<  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out