Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
KimbaAladi here! (I'M FINALLY BACK!...SORTA...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who missed me?!
  Me!
  Not me.
  I don't even know you.
View Results

Darkyoaifox

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:30 pm
If I was going to pair digimon romanticly I usualy would have Gatomon/Patamon, Angewomon/Angemon or Gatomon/Wizardmon, but Gatomon/Leomon would be cute too lol

I was confused with the Terriermon thing too for a while before ignoring it lol only after ignoring it did I figure it out. I always thought that Angewomon and Angemon would be a great team against any dark digimon.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:08 pm
Congrats on your Nyaromon btw! And I take Terriermon because a) he's cute, and b) he's a twin like me. ^^ Lopmon to come, eventually. I hope.  

Hakari Niko

Darkyoaifox

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:59 pm
3nodding Thanks. So your a twin huh? I only have one older sister and one younger brother. Whats it like to have a twin?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:09 pm
EXACTLY!!! Someone gets me, I'm not the only one who looked at Terriermon and Lopmon during the whole series/card game/video game and just stopped and said...WTF! eek

AAAGGGHHH! I hate PataGato. I mean it's a cool battle team in, in Ange/Angewo form anyway, but I hated Patamon cause he was always a whiny little punk. That probably stems from my hatred of little children though.

Of course, Gato/Wizard is 3nodding !

It tool me until watching all the Tamer movies and episodes in marathon for me to have an 8 second long moment of clarity. The angel duo is a good team, but I think the right dark team could beat it. (Especially NeoDevimon blaugh and SkullSatamon.)  

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:24 pm
Also Gatomon, Yokai, congratulations on winning your contest digimon.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:29 pm
PataGato that I'm talking about is in the second season, Patamon isn't as whiny, just like Tekeru. Poor TK was one of my favorites in the first season but I just wanted to smack him sometimes for being whiny.

Most teams have a weakness that the right opposite team can exploit and use against them, like Angemon is a champion while Angewomon is an ultimate, Angemon would have to digivolve into MagnaAngemon before the team was balanced better.

Darkyoaifox

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:23 pm
I'm sorry, I just don't like Patamon very much. Another reason is because he looks like a guinea pig/pig with bat ears.

I always loved T.K. in season 1. Simply because he was so realistic, he was a small child who was, understandably, scared because he was in a weird place and away from his mother and came from a broken home. Even through all that he still found strength to protect his friends when necessary.

Season 2 however, with his outfit evil .

True, but the real reason why I think Team NeoSkull can beat Team Angel, and the reason why I like them so much (mainly Neo blaugh ), because their attacks consist paralysis or stun inducing ranged attacks to make their prey an easier kill, devastating darkness-fueled physical attacks, and special powers that make the enemies life an even greater hell (like Skull's power to summon up two more SkullSatamon.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:42 am
The worst part of TK's outfit in season 2 was that hat Ihave to say stare where in the world did he find that thing?!

I guess we will never know whuch team would be better against the other *shrug* I, unfortunatly, don't think they will put a cool battle scene with the two teams fighting, ever. I think it would be cool to see if it was friendly fight, not a fight to the death.

Darkyoaifox

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:29 pm
He stole it from Gilligan.

Well, it's not like someone couldn't write a really good one-shot with it. I might try, but it'd take a while for me to get started or to finish.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:15 am
I don't know, I like PataGato. Being a twin is pretty interesting; it keeps you on your toes. wink  

Hakari Niko

Darkyoaifox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:38 am
blaugh Poor Gilligan.

I could do a one-shot of that but I stink at fight scenes sweatdrop

I like PataGato too, better then VeeGato thats for sure.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:51 am
PataGato is cute, absolutely! And VeeGato is just ugly. Anyone consider BiyoGabu yet? I mean, their tamers marry...  

Hakari Niko

Darkyoaifox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:05 pm
HawkBiyo makes more sense to me the GabuBiyo even if their tamers marry.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:11 pm
Haha, instead of saving them from the island t.k. just pops in and steals someones hat.

I see that from the twins I hang around at school.

Fight scenes I think are my best, but my fighting fics tend to be pretty structured cause they were training logs from an RPG I belong to but have been inactive in for about 2-3 years. crying

I still love LeoGato better than anything in the world. But I like VeeGato better than PataGato because, among other reasons, they're both bipedal and can do the whole walking together and holding hands thing. I actually rather AguBiyo, because of the whole flamecreature thing. But HawkBiyo is the best.

Y'know what else is another of my favorite couples, PalGabu because of the whole winter-spring irony thing. And their partners choices in love don't necessarily reflect their own choices. That's how it is in many fics anyway.

It's kinda sad that I haven't read a good Digi-Fic in a while. I'm mostly reading Angel Sanctuary ones by Brenli, and TeenTitan or Danny Phantom ones by Legend_Maker.  

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Darkyoaifox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:44 pm
I love a good structured fight scene, I just can't make any crying

lol GabuPal might be interesting, I never thought about it. Any favorite pairings with the other contries digidestend? I can't think of any interesting ones with them at the moment, it's been a while since I've seen the world tour.

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff