Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
The Scent Of Blood -starting, still accepting- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join my rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:49 pm
Kat returned, a bit of blood splashed on her cheek. She wiped it off quickly and smiled. "Well, I feel much better, but I have to go," she said with a smile. "Work and all that. See you at home Jesse," she said.

"I'll try to get to the restaurant, Kat," Jesse replied as he watched Kat take off.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:30 pm
"Heheh," Kate smiled and waved her hand, turning to walk back to her home.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:59 pm
"Wait, Kate, where are you going?" Jesse asked, almost reaching out to grab her marble white skin with his hand, but withdrew before making contact.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:23 am
"Well, i was gonna go home, but if you'd like, would you like to see my place?"  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:46 am
"Sure," Jesse said with a smile. "Thanks."
Kat walked down the street, her outfit the regular for working at the restaurant. Her little denim mini skirt, a black tank top, and converse, surprisingly enough. She was more than comfortable and she knew she was stunning.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:00 pm
Kate turned, and waved her hand, signaling Jesse to follow her. She walked through the path, walking where there was little light. One patch of sunlight escaped the trees, and hit Kate on the face, making her skin sparkle momentarily, before she walked out of the light.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:37 am
Jesse stared at her as the sun hit her pale skin. He walked through the light, allowing his skin to shine like the millions of diamonds his skin looked like. He walked out of the sun and then looked back at Kate. "So, what did you think of my 'sister'?" Jesse asked in a conversational voice.
Kat looked down at the ground, her soft features looking slightly sad as she wlaked out to the street and towards the restaurant where she worked.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:20 am
"Heheh she seems like a really nice person." Kate smiled, looking over at Jesse.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:40 am
"She is, most of the time. She can get a bit crazy, though," Jesse said, walking quicker to catch up to Kate. "So, what about you? Do you have a boyfriend?"
Kat walked through the back door of the restaurant, feeling the cook's eyes on her back."Thanks for joining us, Kat," the manager said to her. Kat glared. "I'm on time, barely. But I'm on time. I was a bit busy, ok?" Kat said angrily. "My brother is coming later, boys, so behave yourselves around him, got it?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:04 pm
Kate laughed softly, "Well i dont see others much, so i dont, heh."  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:17 pm
Johnny walked into a restaurant. "Human charades." Johnny thought. "Hello, sir." Johnny said to the manager.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:11 pm
"Hello sir, shall I seat you?" the manager asked in his kindly voice.
Kat walked around, in between tables, taking orders from whoever had been waiting long enough.
Jesse frowned. "Well, it can't be easy, being all by yourself."  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:38 pm
((Sorry Johnny works there sweatdrop )) "Uh...Sir I work here."
"Sorry. Didn't recognize you. I thought you quit." said the manager. "Here take your pad and take orders."
"Okay sir." Johnny picked up the pad and headed out into the serving floor.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:45 pm
((Oops... Sorry about that.))
Kat rushed around, taking orders. "Hey Johny, do you mind taking these back to the kitchen for me?" she asked, holding out a thin stack of orders. She smiled, playing with a strand of pink hair and looking at him nervously.  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:45 pm
"No problem." Johnny took the stack and headed back into the kitchen. Johnny said the orders for the chefs and then place the orders down. Johnny headed back to the serving floor. "Hello Ma'am. May I take your order?"  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff