Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Whats your supernatural vampire power? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What supernatural power will Bella have?
  Flight
  Laser Vision
  Invisibility
  Time Travel
  Transport (like the movie Jumper)
  Flexibility
  Love (for example Cupid)
  None.... she is not going to become a vampire
  she will not get a power!
View Results

thisswimrrox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:35 pm
lol, mayB stephenie meyer will b like j.k. rowling
every1 thought harry wuz gonna die + sum thought he wuz gonna live, @ the end it wuz kinda half/half
mayB Bella will turn vampire then turn back its just not meant 4 her but keep sum of the abilities like immortality...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:38 pm
im really good @ swimming so if i became a vampire, i mighthave power over water or sumthing like that.
And im sensitive so mayB i would b able to feel sum1's prescence even if they're far away
smile  

thisswimrrox

edwardlover26

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:45 pm
i have no idea  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:12 pm
thisswimrrox
lol, mayB stephenie meyer will b like j.k. rowling
every1 thought harry wuz gonna die + sum thought he wuz gonna live, @ the end it wuz kinda half/half
mayB Bella will turn vampire then turn back its just not meant 4 her but keep sum of the abilities like immortality...

OMG that is so true, I guess that really could happen!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

Kiley Loves Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:20 pm
Bella. Let's see. I think that her power will have to do with how her mind is protected from other's powers, so maybe, since it will be intensified, she'll be able to extend that to other people. (ie. make it impossible for their mind to be read by Edward or Aro or be hurt by Jane.) I also think that she'll be extremely resistent to the smell of blood, but that's less of a power as it is she's already chosen to become a vampire before it happened, therefore, she'll be better prepared than the others.

As for myself, hum. I'm not really sure. I'm a really sensitive person and I can usually tell what other's are feeling, so maybe something like Jasper. I'm not really sure.

(P.S. I don't think that any of your predicted powers are right. They're all a bit to super-hereo-movie-ish.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:59 pm
For Bella, invisibility.

Me? Um... I discussed this with my friend recently; and she decided I'd be a cross between Edward/Jasper. I'm extremely sensitive to the feelings and emotions of others, but I'm also pretty good at judging what someone's feeling. It makes me an excellant judge of character and able to identify with people easy. I'm one of those people who know something's wrong even when it's not that obvious. But I'm influential too... so we think I'd be able to sense and manipulate (to some degree) the thoughts and emotions of others.

Twilight.  

Twilight Scribe

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:45 pm
Twilight Scribe
For Bella, invisibility.

Me? Um... I discussed this with my friend recently; and she decided I'd be a cross between Edward/Jasper. I'm extremely sensitive to the feelings and emotions of others, but I'm also pretty good at judging what someone's feeling. It makes me an excellant judge of character and able to identify with people easy. I'm one of those people who know something's wrong even when it's not that obvious. But I'm influential too... so we think I'd be able to sense and manipulate (to some degree) the thoughts and emotions of others.

Twilight.

Everyone is saying invisibility!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:26 pm
Bella's power is going to be realated to her abillity to not be afected by Some Vampire's powers....that much is a plane give away, lol.

But if i had a power it would be the ability to controle water. 3nodding  

Seeker in the Night

Kyra_Riddick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:16 pm
I think blood would have less of an effect on Bella because she hates bllod now. As for me I think that I would be able to change my form... like shapeshift into someone else. Because I always want to be someone else every other week. lol!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:20 pm

I probably wouldn't have one, since they're supposedly rare (funny that most of the vamps in Twilight have one...). If I had one, though, I'd like the ability to communicate with just about anything. That would be neat, and I do have a thing for languages. But then again, I wouldn't have much of a choice.

Calamity Rose

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:26 am
Kyra_Riddick
I think blood would have less of an effect on Bella because she hates blood now. As for me I think that I would be able to change my form... like shape shift into someone else. Because I always want to be someone else every other week. lol!

Yeah, so maybe she will become a vampire who can control her hunger of feeding on blood!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:52 am
i think i will be like Alice
seeing as i have a pyschic streak already
i believe it will increase in power in vampirism  

LexiLu Latte

EvilWarlordGu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:44 am
My super awesome neon orange hair would remain for eternity! That would be better than any real super power! sigh...dye is soooo expensive...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:36 pm
My power would probably be the ability to sense injustice, and suffering, and then have the unbreakable determination to fix it, and to make things right  

XColterX

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:23 pm
xTAURUSx-47
My power would probably be the ability to sense injustice, and suffering, and then have the unbreakable determination to fix it, and to make things right

lol, thats a new one!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces