Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Skillet Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all Skillet fans, new and long time! Come join the fun! It never ends! 

Tags: Skillet, Christian, Rock, Band, Music 

Reply The Official Skillet Guild
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wolfe of YHWH

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:52 pm
Gaia's Most Vocal Christian Metal Head

I'm Christmetal Wolfe. I love Skillet first and foremost of all musicians and music-groups; I love most all Christian Rock, Hard Rock, Hardcore, Metal, Punk and the subgenres contained therein. That's the real important stuff, I suppose.

Because Christcore is just so much better.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:39 pm
Hi! I'm Sauk. (Will Not Reveal Name) I live in the USA, love Skillet and Coca-Cola, wish I could listen and drink both 24/7! I take my Skillet packed iPod everywhere. My other favorite bands are Aerosmith and Disturbed. I have one dog, and love to hang out with my buds and write!  

Sauk Rian

flumen27

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:52 pm
HEY im chris and i live in California. ive travelled to alot of places in this world (and im going to Africa this summer) hearing different music and liking many and disliking a few. but Skillet stood out to me and ive like it sence then.
i like to do anything outside. im very active. but a good movie is good too.
and im up to anything new. i want to learn as many languages as humanly possible and have fun living life.
it will be great to get to know all of you. . . .
i want to say thank for adding me to this guild.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:28 pm
I'm josh
^_^ i'm Athiest or whatever you wanna call me. i just dont perfer to worship someone or something that i dont see to actually believe.i hope you guys understand my point of view, but i really like skillet alot, i just kinda got into them sunday when i went to one of their concerts.I also like Decyfer Down, Disciple,Pillar,and Thousand Foot Krutch.My favorite band of all time is Bullet For My Valentine ^_^  

Myusica

Dusty-Loves-Rock

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:03 am
Hi, I'm Dusty-Loves-Rock, I live in the Northern US. I have three favorite bands which are Skillet, RED, and Anberlin. I'm a member of the LDS church and try to look for music that has those standards and Skillet as well as the other bands that are my favorites fit my standards. I'm not a member of this guild, but I'm trying to get in right now and just introducing myself and showing that I want to be a part of it and will post. I haven't been to any Skillet concert, but after seeing the Comatose Comes Alive DVD I really want to see them, because from my own experiences and DVD does the real thing no justice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:59 am
Dusty-Loves-Rock
Hi, I'm Dusty-Loves-Rock, I live in the Northern US. I have three favorite bands which are Skillet, RED, and Anberlin. I'm a member of the LDS church and try to look for music that has those standards and Skillet as well as the other bands that are my favorites fit my standards. I'm not a member of this guild, but I'm trying to get in right now and just introducing myself and showing that I want to be a part of it and will post. I haven't been to any Skillet concert, but after seeing the Comatose Comes Alive DVD I really want to see them, because from my own experiences and DVD does the real thing no justice.

Correcting myself, I am a member of the guild now.  

Dusty-Loves-Rock

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Welldweller

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:47 am
Hello, I'm Dark_sunako_chan or Angela. I don't mind giving my real name XD

I am a new skillet fan but I am ALREADY obsessed and I will be going to 3 shows in California end of October.

I have 3 orders of awake because of VIP tickets and pre-order package XD
I am in their Panheads fan club, Username in forum Welldweller.

I WILL be buying ALL their CDs and DVD(S).

Been on Gaia since 04, I'm an artist and I love most music.

Here are the Q's I forgot to answer:

What is your favourite Skillet song and why? Whispers in the Dark, it speaks to me and it ROCKS live

What Skillet album do you like the best? Give a reason.
Comatose, first one I heard and I love ALL the songs

Why should we let you join? Saying "I love Skillet" won't do anything. Please give a reason besides this.
I'm a panhead. seriously.

Who is your favorite member?Jen, shes british, rocks the drums and is flickin HOT

Have you ever been to a Skillet show? Not yet, but 3 in October.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:13 pm
my name is brianna

i went to one of the comatose Tour concerts

i have the comatose cd

my fav skillet song: last night

wat album do u like the best: comatose definitely

i'm going into the 8th grade am currently taken  

strifechick

joseph is in love

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:42 am
elloo pple my name is joseph i like skillet alot but i dont love it i currently love the band RED. i live in az usa. im in high school starting junior year this year and i love to read im not a christian but that doesnt mean i dont liek christian bands. I love to read novels im currently writing one about me and my gf and our kid. skillet has really inspired me during the begining phase and i would like to thank them for helping inspiring me when i get writers block. umm yeah besides that anyone wanna be my friend? lol im also a gaia addict  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:03 am
Hey my name is Cara
I like to write, read, and draw
I'm from Korea but now live in the U.S.A.
My favorite bands are Skillet, Red, Underoath, TDWP, Anberlin, and a lot
more
I love to play video games
I'm making my own Christian anime show but I don't know when it will be done
OH and you can see some of my writings in the arena under Envira76 and icomeaftertherain

Oh and I love converse lol  

Envira76

axelpwnsuall

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:08 pm
Jello everybody! My namea the Axelpwnsuall, just call me Axel and we'll get along great ;D
What can i really say, I'm random, love to have fun, I Love Jesus, and I'm a huge skillet fan even though i just recently got into them. I can't wait for the new album!!!
I also enjoy other bands...but skillet has taken up most of my time at the moment, XD
So yeah, looking foreward to meeting new people and making some friends!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:08 pm
Hello everyone!! I'm Nina or you can call me panda!! As you see my username, I love panda!!! heart I'm Asian, Chinese to be more specific. I love to go on the computer, read and go out with friends during free time! I don't remember how I got to like Skillet! But my favorite songs from them are "Whisper in the Dark", "Comatose", and "The Last Night".  

pinkfluffypanda101

serBronn

Romantic Lunatic

15,275 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:32 pm
Hellos out there. I'm xXLemon-DemonXx, but you can already see that. My real name is Katharynne, you know like Katharine but with a y, two n's, and no i. Well I'm like totally adicted to a thing called Anime. Yeah, been addicted to it ever since seventh grade. And if you are wondering how long ago that was, well I am going to going into the elventh, so figure it out. I'm totally obbsesed with a japanese band called LM.C. Maybe you have heard of them, I don't know. The name stands for Lovely Mocochang.Com and yes it is actualy a web adress. Well that is my faveorite japanese band. My top american band is Skillet. I just recently decided that when I saw them live in New Orleans at the National Youth Gathering. Intense stuff right there. But I will get down to it. I am a christian, a lutheran to be more exact, but I am not a die hard fan of the bible. I question my sexuality, which isn't and shouldn't be a problem here right? I hope not because I am acutally a fun person to hang around. Well that is if I got myself away from my computer and my two cats. My cat's names are Smoke and Oreo. Weird names for cat's I know, but they would be even weirder if I where allowed to name them. Thank heavens I didn't. I like to sketch and in my head I pretend that I can actually draw anime. I am a total band geek. I know how to play the violin, saxophone, the marmibas, xylophone, and hopefully the cello if my brother will let me touch his cello. I have two younger siblings, both younger, so I am the oldest and the weirdest. I know this is a lot of information but once I get talking I don't think I can stop. Well unless it is on a topic I dislike. For example, math, history, science. Well I guess that is all my classes at school. So I guess I don't like talking about school. My faveotie thing to say is "The only reason people come to watch Football games is to see the marching bands." I know. Like I said, Band Geek. My background is consiting of mostly Eurpean stuff. Well mostly German. Though in my brain I am part Asian. Though it isn't going to happen, but I can dream and fantisy can't I? Well, I hope you find this mouthful of information enlighting, because it killed my fingers to write this all.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:12 pm
Hey, I'm Sarah and I've only been a Skillet fan for a while. I got introduced to them by my husband and found that their really good. I currently like their Comatose album and can't wait to get their new one.  

Bunnie Apple

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
The Official Skillet Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items