Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Excalibur (medieval-fantasy/intermediate) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinymon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:37 pm
Crome blinked, "Nice meeting you Karn!" He gave a small wave. 'What was that about?' he shrugged it off, 'None of my buisness, that what.'  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:55 am
"A spell from a witch...?" Lily was in awe. She had never actually met a really witch before, but had heard lots about them. Some people hated witches, some people loved them. She supposed it was all based on what the witch did for them, or did to them.

Then, as Karn left, Lily called after him, "Farewell, Karn!" Then, she turned back to her glass of water to sip it.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Shinymon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:57 pm
"He seems nice," he commented to Lily. He drunk from the glass of water and set it down when he was done. "So, Why are you looking for the sword?" He yawned, waiting for a reply.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:20 pm
Lily replied to Crome, "Well, I am searching for the blade Excalibur because I just...well, 'tis hard to explain, but I want to protect the sword. I don't really want to wield it, for I do not believe I am the "Chosen One." I simply want to find the sword, and guard it from evil. I want to protect the sword from those with ill intentions." She paused, then asked, "Why are you looking for it?"  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:37 pm
Karn looked to the skinny man after they left. "So where is all the commotion coming from?" and the skinny man replied. "To the west, far west, is a group of bandits that is doing extremely well, they might have the sword, or something like it." Karn nodded "Sounds good thanks I'll be leaving soon and you know my offer still stands." The man frowned and shook his head. "Sorry Karn but I have no need to go into the west and fight bandits." Karn turned and left going back into the tavern and downed the rest of his ail. "See ya again."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:02 pm
He waved to Karn, "Welcome back." He looked back to Lily, "I want to wield it, to maybe become the King and bring prosperity." He smiled, and took a sip of his water. "Who knows, It might even get rid of the Witches spell." Crome yawned, "i should get going." he stood up, and hopped off the chair ready to leave.

{[ I have to leave the guild because im only allowed for Homework, and i don't want to like be in a guild i won't ever be active in Cuz' im not allowed on. ]}

Shinymon

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:57 am
((Okay. Bye! I will keep your posts, but I will remove you from the roleplays.))

Lily waved good-bye to Crome and wondered if they might meet again in the future. "Farewell!" she called after him. She now knew that he was probably not really 'good,' but not really 'bad.' He just wanted the sword to wield it, maybe bring prosperity, maybe rid himself of a spell.

Lily smiled at Karn and said, "Hello again!"

((And King Phar, 'ail' is spelled as 'ale.'))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:29 pm
(see ya and otulissa never fight the power..... i'll do that)

Karn walked back in "Argh I hate dis so many people going places yet none going west." Ordering another tankard of Ail. (!) "What is with dis place it seems like no one likes the west at all." Sighing Karn took a swig. "nothin like 'ome."  

King Phar

Mad As The Hatter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:15 pm
Isis groaned lightly as her stomach grumbled loudly. The small group of three had not eaten for at least two days, and she was getting quite annoyed with her stomach's complaining. "Luuuuuuna!" She cooed lightly, her body swaying left and right as she walked. "I'm huuuungry...I need fooood." Isis said, almost bumping into Zaidin with her over dramatic swaying. She glanced up at her, Zaidin's yellow eyes glaring down at her a bit. She shuttered, moving away from the strange male. "Or at LEAST something to drink. I just need to fill me up..." She muttered, rubbing the back of her head. Luna glanced back at the two, smiling brightly. "Don't worry! We'll be at Camelot soon! Then we can eat and re-stock before we go, so this won't happen again. Or...so I hope." She said, her smile reassuring the younger female. Isis sighed. "Well I hope your right..." She sighed. "My feet are killing me!" She complained. Zaidin rolled his eyes, Isis catching him from the corner of hers. "What? Why do you roll your eyes?" She asked, pouting up at him. Zaidin looked down. "Because..." He said softly, his voice almost vanishing with the air. "You haven't stopped complaining since we woke up....it's getting annoying..."

Before Isis could protest, Luna cut in. "Come on guys! Let's not fight now! We'll never find the sword if we all fight with each other!" She grinned, petting her wolf Lucan on the head. She heard a soft caw in the sky and looked up, seeing Justin swooping down to her. She held out her arm, letting Justin land on it. Clutched in his claws was some torn cloth. "See! This means people are nearby!" She smiled, running ahead of the group and up the hill. Zaidin followed, Isis sighed. "Running! Always with the running!" She mumbled, running along side Zaidin. Luna came to a halt as soon as she was at the top. "Guys! Were here!" She grinned, looking out onto the nearby city. Zaidin stopped suddenly, looking at the city. "Oh wow!" Isis smiled. "It's so big!" Isis chirped. Luna nodded. "Alright then! Lets go!" She grinned, the group dashing towards the city.

Once there, Luna and Isis looked around in awe. Zaidin, however, didn't look all that interested. "Alright then! Lets get something to drink first." Luna smiled, looking at a nearby tavern. Luna walked ahead of the ground, pushing the door open and walking inside with them. They ignored the glances that were driven to them, walking up to the barkeeper. "I'd like some ale please!" Luna grinned. "Just milk for me." Isis smiled. Zaidin said nothing, watching the two excited girls get their drinks.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:04 am
((Okay, King Phar. razz If you really want to express the foreign accent through misspellings, I suppose 'tis all right. xD;;

And, thank you Mad as the Hatter! biggrin ))

"Oh, I am sorry Karn. Are you homesick?" Lily asked. She then glanced over her shoulders at the three newcomers who had just walked through the door. She smiled as the two hyper-appearing girls ordered drinks - ale and milk apparently. The two orders couldn't have been more different.

Lily waved a friendly, little hello at the newcomers.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:14 am
Somewhere far away from Camelot, and far from where Lily was sitting, someone with an ominous aura stepped onto the soil of England. The lady had the air of elegance and nobility, but also a sense of evil...and childish brattiness. She flung her long, lustrous, flowing hair over her shoulder with a fluttering, little sigh. "'Allo?!" She yelled. Her voice was lovely, but sharp and piercing. It was edged with a cruel impatience. Also, her voice lied thick with a French accent. Behind her lay her docked ship, a bundle of high sails and masts and wood and men. Some of the lady's henchmen were heavily armored, and appeared to be medieval French knights. Heavy helmets covered their faces. But, other men were not heavily armored and, instead, allowed flowing black cloaks to conceal their faces. They were probably mages of some sort...

One of the cloaked men held a parasol over Fleur's head for her as she walked, and an armored man followed her, holding a book that was very dear to her. "Your service has gotten so sloppy over the weeks..." Fleur muttered with a bit of contempt. But then, her face brightened, and she said, "But, no matter! I am here in England."

The cloaked man suggested, "You should wear a cloak, m'lady. Or, at least, a scarf of some sort."

"Ugh... Such a tiring thing..." Fleur complained. She sighed desolately, and then said, "As long as it's fashionable..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:02 pm
(firstly mad as a hatter you should see this:

User Image
fear my evil ninja penguins)

Milo laughed "Poor kiddy's I'll pay for deir drinks I know 'ow it feels to be dat dirsty." Smiling Milo put some gold on the bar he turned to Lily "Well I 'ave some evidence dat de sward might be over dat way." Shrugging he added. "So dat's a big problem."  

King Phar

Mad As The Hatter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:12 pm
(( No! I will never fear your penguins! XDD ))

Luna glanced over at the other two sitting at the bar, smiling lightly. She gave a small wave in return, bringing the ale up to her lips and taking a swing. "Mmm! That hit's the spot!" Luna grinned. Isis drink her milk down in almost one gulp. "More please!" She grinned at the barkeeper, watching him give her a odd look before refilling her glass. She smiled brightly, taking the drink and sipping it happily. Luna laughed lightly at Isis's reaction, Zaidin remaining quiet as he sat down next to Karn. Isis chugged the milk down instantly, slamming her glass down on the table. "Oh yeah....that's good..." Isis said in a small, dreamy voice. Zaidin shook his head, turning away from them. He watched as the gold was placed in front of him. The sudden urge to swipe it was strong, but Luna grabbed it before he could. "Now now..." She smiled, walking up to Karn and putting the money back in front of him. "Please, keep your money. You've earned it..." She smiled, turning on her heel to go sit down, but something stopped her.

She could help but hear some of their conversation. A sudden tingle of excitement ran through her. She looked back at them, smiling a bit. She walked back towards them, leaning forward so she was face to face with them. "I'm sorry...I couldn't help but overhear your conversation..." She apologized. She looked at Karn. "Do you mean....the sword? Ya know..." She lowered her voice to a whisper. "Excalibur?" She asked. She hoped dearly that's what they were talking about. She had been looking for the sword ever since she found out it was missing. She HAD to know. "And where...might I ask?" Zaidin looked over at her, ignoring Isis's order for another glass of milk. He watched them, curiosity lingering in his eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:22 am
((Penguins are cute. xD;; Okay, let's try to keep OOC to a minimum now...))

"Hello!" Lily greeted the newcomers to the bar. Sipping her glass of water, she replied, "Well...I am searching for Excalibur, but to be honest, I really have no idea where it's located!" Lily shook her head sheepishly with a little chuckle. "There are a lot of other people looking for the sword though..." she said thoughtfully. "So there is a big chance of some other people finding it first. And also, I am not sure if there is a spell on it or not... No one said anything about a spell, but you never know."  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Mad As The Hatter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:16 pm
Luna's eyes went wide with glee, smiling. "Really? I knew we weren't the only one's, but I never thought I would run into someone looking for the sword as well...." She said towards Lily. "You have no idea how much you've made my heart jump..." She said in a breathless tone. Isis looked over at them, keeping her cheery face on. She could hear them, oh yes, every word. 'So...we've finally run into a problem...' She thought, drinking down her milk. 'This won't do at all....not at all...' She didn't even know how she was going to dispose of the other two when they found the sword, now having to worry about more bodies. Isis snapped out of her state when Luna spoke again. "Your right...I never heard anything about a spell either. But there might be...seeing as how it's enchanted and all..." She shrugged. "And if it is....doesn't that make it more fun to try and break it?" She grinned, chuckling lightly. She patted them on the shoulders.

(( Tiny writer's block DD: ))

--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces