Dreams
  teh awesum! :D
  I dread them D:
  Never have them :(
  whutevuh ;0
View Results

Lady_Tenebrae

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:48 pm
Most of my dreams are pretty horrific. I always dream in full-color, cept for once when i was a little girl and had a dream in sepia-tone. Anyway, I usually dream about car crashes, bad ones like on highways and stuff, or i dream about demons and the devil, and that they are raping me and whatnot ( stressed i know, messed up). And i can see, smell, taste, and feel everything in my dreams. Occasionally I'll have a good dream, where I'll fall in love with someone and we are finally together, and it honestly feels like I'm with the man of my dreams, the love feels so real, so real that when i wake up it feels like I've lost something precious to me. I also have lucid dreams occasionally, which can take place in both first and third person.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:50 pm
The other night I dreamed that my pupils were huge. They were getting bigger and smaller really quickly. I think I was kinda controlling it.
My iris' were that bright yellow colour they go in the light. Looked awesome!

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:22 am
I had a long dream three nights ago. It seemed to me, within my typically lucid dreams, that I was in a movie. Specifically, Dawn of the Dead. However, not the classic film, but another film "based on the novel" (no such novel exists). Everything smelled of paperback, and all smooth surfaces took on the texture of paper as well.

The events were something similar to the film, but not entirely. The zombies were smarter than the film, but not as smart as, say, Return of the Living Dead zombies. We (myself and two others) were on some sort of roof-top corridor, left side caged in (it being the edge of the building), right side brick, with doors every so often in set-in portions. One of the others was able to lure the rooftop zombies into one of the doors, functionally a closet or store-room, and we locked them in used some sort of flexible metal piping we closed and locked around the door handle.

We then went into the mall, where we met 20 or so other survivors, in a sort of office type room of the mall. A number of other things happened throughout the dream, but I don't remember them with as much clarity.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:31 pm
I have a love hate relationship with dreams
I love to sleep

but everytime I dream I have a nightmare
or the dream is so messed up that I just want it to stop
and my dreams are so real
I wake up the next morning thinking "omg...thank god that was just a dream...O.O;;;"  

MissHorrorstar

nautilus pilot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:43 pm
I keep having all these strange romantic dreams. It's weird. And the problem is, they're so realistic, it's impossible to tell until the noises wake me up. Except last night, which was a nightmare about an old English teacher who failed me by one point on purpose.

Is there some way to remedy persistent romantic dreams?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:36 am
one of the few dreams i remember are from when i was about 5 and i was on a operating table and a lot of monsers where crowding arownd me with scalpels and trying to disect me at the time is was horrifying but now i giggle at it  

-Lo Va Tits-

Dapper Fatcat

Katanas Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:58 am
I'm getting really tired of the apocalypse/postapocalypse dreams. They happen what seems like every other night. Recently I've been having dreams where I meet my father that I never knew. I know exactly whats causing them, but it doesn't stop them from being annoying. Dreams and sleep used to be a haven I went to at night. Now, they are mostly a nuisance. Last night, though, I dreamt I was a vampire. And I could feel the power pulsing through my veins like pure energy. Nothing but power. It felt like when you are in free-fall, but my feel were planted on solid (I was standing on a roof.) Every thing was in blue/purple tones. I could see, hear, touch, taste, smell everything. And the power. It felt good. I was free. Even so, It was still another world-is-ending dream.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:42 am
wats the point of dreams??
i mean just read my siggy nd ull understand why i hate them....  

Midnight_Fox101

Jkiller00

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:42 pm
I love My Dreams people keep dieing in them. and it's all people I hate. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:57 pm
I just had another lovely dream that made me question my sexuality and gender identity again.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Wilixer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:32 pm
Once, I had a dream that 3 of my friends and I were in Nazi Germany, and we were being chased by a couple of S.S soldiers (probably because we all have characteristics that would've made living in Nazi Germany very unpleasant for us...). We decided to take refuge in some lady's laundry shop (this part was funny when I thought about it afterwards, because the laundromat in the dream looked exactly like one now, but this dream is supposed to be taking place in the 1940s ^^). One of my friends got the idea that we should hide in one of the machines, and magically all 4 of us fit. But the machine had an opening in the back, and it lead into this huge, really beautiful theatre that was painted all over with this really deep red color (it was so pretty I tried to draw it the next day, but failed Dx) that was completely empty, no seats or anything, except for a stage that had this really thick black curtain, with stars embroidered onto it that twinkled and stuff like real stars would. So naturally, we all went up to the stage and stepped through the curtain. When we did, the whole setting and situation of the dream changed; now we were sitting on the front porch of my old house, and we were all complaining about how there was nothing good to watch on tv o.0  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:11 pm
I dreamt last night, that I was myself, but I was also watching an older version of myself and she was pregnant and the baby was growing in her really really fast, and when my older self finally gave birth, the baby wasn't there anymore... I just passed lots and lots of blood, but no baby... >_<

I had alot of cramps and pain while I was dreaming too.... And I have pregnancy dreams like that one ALOT....  

Awesome Akwardness

black chrystal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:33 pm
my dream;
to be dead  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:22 pm
I very seldom dream.
The odd time if I do, I usualy forget them.
I beleive all the time or atleast most the time I dream in colour I can hear thing in my dreams I can touch etc.
There have been A few dreams that I have woken up feeling the pain that I would have felt in the dream, or times something happens so fast (Nightmares) that Im awaken instantly in a panic. There have also been times I awake from something jumping out quickly in a dream or something happening fast like falling from the sky and waking up jsut before hitting the ground, then when I awake from these nightmares Im left in a postion of not being capable to move. Im left in a state of paralization for about 5-10 secounds struggling to move because im aware that im awake and I can't move. Last time this happened was about 2 weeks ago I was sleeping and I can't remeber the dream but I do remebr the last thing i saw was some random ghost or fly Ghoul or some sorta freaky spirit flying at me waking me up instatly. it was scary becuase I got stuck in those fits were I couldnt move and I was trying to open my eyes and get up. I new right away my GF was next to md So I desperatly called for help, but she couldn't even hear me I was barly calling for help under my breath. But she did see me shaking like I was in trouble she though I was having a bad dream. I knew if she moved me in any way it might posibly bring me back, she did place her hand on my shoulder without thoguht cuase she didnt know what was going on, and with her touch that feeling of somthing fromt he real world did bring me back to reality. this lasted about 10-15 secound I think. crazy stuff. freaked her out, and my self.  

Crazy_Vamp666

Lady Pureblood

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:28 pm
I dream in color, vivid color and can hear and sometimes even feel and smell things in my dreams.

I have had many dreams, but now most are nightmares...

It most likely the stress of school life.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff