Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Linkin Park Fans Of the 21 Century
Introduce your self here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good way to introdue yourself.
  Yes
  No
View Results

kristinl59

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:35 pm
Im Kristin and i love linkin park. I love all their songs so i really dont have a fav. song. If I had to choose it would probably be bleed it out and in the end. I play alot of sports and I also play the electric guitar. Im a huge fan of Linkin Park.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:01 am
hey guys !!! i like the music of linkin park i want to know more bout it plus my crush luvs it and my intro my name in gaia is cooldude ... im 12 i luv football it rocks i luv the musicccccccccccccccccccc heart and 2 the owner i want u to b my friend and tell more bout it and i liv i india biggrin smile 3nodding  

Taylor Swift 06

Sir Von Bloud

2,850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:13 pm
I am Zeek and Linkin Park is my #1 FAVORITE BAND EVER. My favorite song is New Divine, the only single they have exclaim  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:14 pm
I forgot to menshon im also 12  

Sir Von Bloud

2,850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

bagelsarrrawsome

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:20 pm
my name is christian (aka sebastian ,chris , cj, and christopher) and imma big lp fan. my frend got me started on 97x and i heard their songs . but i get alll other music from mi frends. mi fav songs are- my december no more sorrow breaking thew habit live leave out all the rest krwling and enth e nd or any other song (mi first guild post here)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:22 pm
oh yea im twelve 13 in 3 months and 17 days from now  

bagelsarrrawsome

The Shunned Butterfly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:12 pm
Hi, I'm Cecilia. My top 3 favorite songs are all by Linkin Park:
Leave out all the rest
In the end
Hands held high

They're the best band IN THE UNIVERSE~!!!!!!!! heart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:27 pm
Hey hey i'm aya and i'm 15 yrs old. J'aime Linkin Park!! My favorite songs are Carousel (hooray for unreleased music!) and Nobody's Listening. I am a rower and i love to sing as well. Huge manga fan. If you wanna know more pm me biggrin  

ayaseri

powerchord5

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:07 am
im harshad A.K.A king and my fav song is umm..... what iv'e done  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:36 am
Hi i'm Amie (Amy) My number 1 band is linkin park (I like other bands but thier awsome). In 2010 i'll be 12(not to far). I love to draw,I taught my self how to play the drums. I have 2 favorite songs 1st Numb 2nd In the end. biggrin biggrin biggrin  

Loving_Girl98

Hilarious Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200

Euphiee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:39 pm
Heyyo My name is LuLu! My favorite song is Somewhere I belong , I love Linkin Park their music has gotten me through rough times , I'm a super nice person , I'm a born again Christian , I'd love to be friends with any of you! And anyways HEYYYYY xD LOL i get hyper a lot too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:44 am
hi,im noc155(well,obiously.....),and im 11,and i dont really like any sport that involves running(cricket,rugby,soccer/football,etc.),and my favourite lp song has gotta be "new divide" and my 2nd favourite lp song is "breaking the habit"  

noc155

noc155

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:45 am
Lord Tyki Mikk Noah
I am Zeek and Linkin Park is my #1 FAVORITE BAND EVER. My favorite song is New Divine, the only single they have exclaim
its "new divide" not "new divine"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:09 am
hey I'm Lainne (you can spell it Lainey i dont care anymore) i LOVE linkin park ive listened to them since i was 11 im 13 now. i skateboard(not well) i love drawing and listening to music!!!!  

Oh the Lovely Bones

ILikeToCreep

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:29 pm
Name's Mai!
Been listenin' to Linkin Park since I was 7
My auntie introduced me to them... lol xD
My fav song by them is Numb, which is also the first song I've heard from them.
And yea...
OH! And I LOVE to talk!
So, talk to me sometime!(:  
Linkin Park Fans Of the 21 Century

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out