Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Open Roleplaying
The nitnit ultimate super pro expert legendary RP (New rule) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:54 pm
After the recent invasion of demons and other nightmare spawn, darkslasherX decided to stop being lazy and finally go over 9000.

Those demons never came back again.

After seeing the horrors inflicted upon these demons by darkslasherX, Cthulhu wanted to make a pact with him. However, darkslasherX had to decline, knowing that he could cause more insanity than Cthulhu if he really wanted to. Unfortunately, now Cthulhu had to get revenge and ended up being sealed in an extradimensional vortex by darkslasherX.

Meanwhile, in an unrelated story, darkslasherX's evil twin rose from the darkness, pursuing his host with inhuman vengeance.
How will this play out? Tune in next time for the intense action!  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:41 pm
Tyhoon has discovered the link between gemstones and sex. Presenting his findings to the scientific board, he is given the Nobel Prize in medical science and technologies and is personally thanked by every male member of the prize committe. Among them was Kunx the hobo, Nitnit, Shigeru, and darkslasherX's clone, whom despite lacking any credentuals were personally invited to attend the event in the place of the murdered board members.

...The link? Turns out it's purity of color and size...  

Tyhoon

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:11 pm
After work the next day, Jon returned to his dimly lit living room and casually turned on the television~
BREAKING NEWS:
This is Janet Woo standing at the site of last nights terrible genocide. For those of you just joining us, an unknown teenager in red was seen fleeing this scene late last night, where he attacked and killed countless asian women.

Now, if you have any information, please call: 963-852-741
Operators are standing by for tips.

Confused and blinded by his own rage torward this young man's sin, Jon set out to find this villain and show the world what God does to those who vandelize his creation. First stop, the scene of the crime.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:56 pm
Nitnit then broadcast his epic message across the globe

"Champions of Earth! I invite you one and all to the cell, I mean nitnit games! These shall take place at some undisclosed time at an area that you all magically know!"

nitnit
Captain

Raike99

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:15 pm
Kenney turned his mind T.V. off and sped off to the CELL NITNIT GAMES!"Time to show everyone my SYK POWORS."  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:32 pm
YOU ARE NOT BROOTAL ENUFF TO USE THAT!  

nitnit
Captain

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:42 pm
darkslasherX, after having magically learned of the location of the legendary Cell Nitnit Games, started to head towards the said location. Within his suitcase he had packed several weapons of epic power, most bladed, a new toothbrush, a full tube of toothpaste, enough food to last a week, 2.3 days' worth of clothing, the Eiffel Tower, a laptop computer, and his entire Pokémon team. He donned his sunglasses and a trench coat and, after checking the unlimited ammunition supply for his firearms, started walking into the sunset.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:50 pm
Nitnit gazed in his crystal ball made of plastic

"Damn... The Eiffel tower, one of the few things that can damage me!"  

nitnit
Captain

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:10 pm
Hi  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:12 pm
Kenny ran to France in 0.000000000001 seconds, and picked up the Eiffel Tower."MY SYK POWORS.TEY KEEL YOUUU!!!!"Kenny threw the tower at Nitnit.  

Raike99

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:35 pm
Too bad the Eiffel Tower picked up by Kenny was a fake, since the original happens to be packed neatly into darkslasherX's suitcase, which happens to be exactly 2' by 1.5' by 4" large. darkslasherX appears to be a master of packing things into suitcases, since he somehow made room for Big Ben next to the Eiffel Tower on his way to the nitnit Games. ((Always better to dual-wield, no?))  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:37 pm
Luckily nitnit had a german armada prepared to deal with any French menaces!

He had all of his weaknesses covered for this game of all games.  

nitnit
Captain

Raike99

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:59 pm
Kenny was amazed by the fact his Eiffel Tower was a fake."No...my syk powors...they failed...I MUST RENEW MYSELF.ONTO THE NITNIT GAMES,WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"Kenny speed to Nitnit.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:59 am
Suddenly, bananas, billions of them tried to block Darkslasher and Kenny.  

nitnit
Captain

Raike99

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:53 pm
Kenny quickly summoned Son-Goku to eat all the bananas, so Kenny could pass on."GOKU.FEAST!"  
Open Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff