Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Super Smash Bros. Discussion and Battling
character wish list Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Euphoric Nightmare

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:34 pm
I wanted sora, megaman, and shadow...but nintendo has to be gay...even with the third parties XP  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:03 pm
sora from kingdom hearts? what do u think hes final smash would be, he opens a door to nothing with his key blade and sucks in all the characters? cool  

dragwarrior

[Mortal Angel]

O.G. Elder

7,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:11 pm
I believe these would have been nice characters to add in to the already sweet roster.

Megaman, Balloon fighter, Tingle, Midna and wolf Link, Geno, K.K or Tom Nook, maybe even Simon belmont and maybe the characters that were tooken out, such as Pichu, etc.

It would also have been nice to have a lot more variety of Skins as well.

And to also change some of the characters. Such as Ganondorf, he is almost a complete f'in clone of Falcon except shitier, same thing with Toon Link, they should have given him different weapons from the regular Link. And if they were going to put a WTF character why R.O.B, I mean I don't dislike him, it is just kinda stupid on why they shoved him in there when there was a great list of characters that fans wanted in, but didn't get to.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:11 pm
maybe wolf link would be a different skin?  

dragwarrior

Iceman137

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:21 pm
i can actually think of a move set for megaman, but if they thought about adding megaman, which one would they use? megaman, (the original, from megaman 1-8 ) megaman X (or X for short) or megaman NT (from the battle network series.) the best one i think would be X. his standard attacks, usually used by the a button, would be Z-saber moves. his up B attack would be the strom tornado, his left and right B attack would be the homing torpedo, and his down B attack would be the fire wave. and for his final smash he would get the ultimate armor and use the giga crush.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:50 pm
it could be different skins in one mega man  

dragwarrior

Iceman137

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:20 am
dragwarrior
it could be different skins in one mega man

hm... didnt think of that one. but i doubt nintendo would do something like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:56 pm
but if they did they would do that  

dragwarrior

Iceman137

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:04 pm
i got another one. he's not third party, but he'd be interesting to see in brawl. im talking about master chief.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:09 am
frostfire dragon
i got another one. he's not third party, but he'd be interesting to see in brawl. im talking about master chief.

Get that crap out of here. Samus would eat him for lunch.  

Psychoace

Iceman137

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:15 am
i know that. just throwing ideas around.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:03 am
never mind. i dont like the idea of master chief in brawl. bad idea.  

Iceman137

dragwarrior

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:52 pm
i got one but its a different skin, maybe mario could be the fake mario from mario sunshine  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:55 am
if u think about it midna on wolf link should be in it and sora because his final smash can easily be the valor suit and midna's could be when she turns into that squid like creature, shadow should have because his could be chaos blast or control and MEGA MAN I MEAN COME ON  

sonicfreak1031

dragwarrior

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:54 am
well if sega can make a deal with nintendo why cant capcom?  
Super Smash Bros. Discussion and Battling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff