Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:24 pm
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Candy Bomber
Rellik San

It gets worse... her boyfriend is my barman.

Ooo >.< Awkward.

Not as awkard as her saying she wanted to give me a 'farewell gift' this weekend before leaving to visit a friend.
And I bet your just loving the attention ain't ya'? smile
Blackrose, this probably isn't the kind he (or anyone) would enjoy.... confused
I know that,I was just kidding. D:
Oh. Okay.

Very very awkward though.... burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:29 pm
XWraith_LordX
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San

Not as awkard as her saying she wanted to give me a 'farewell gift' this weekend before leaving to visit a friend.
Oh. Okay.

I feel like a scolded child now >_< *goes to the timeout corner*

And yeah I would assume it is akward.  

Awesome Akwardness

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:18 pm
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San

Oh. Okay.

I'm meeting up with her tonight, but making sure we stay in very public places, where someone can always vouch for the fact nothing happened. Its gonna be like a small scale military operation.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:23 am
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Oh. Okay.

I'm meeting up with her tonight, but making sure we stay in very public places, where someone can always vouch for the fact nothing happened. Its gonna be like a small scale military operation.
What're you gonna do? surprised  

Awesome Akwardness

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:30 pm
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Oh. Okay.

It's already happened. They're 6/7 hours ahead of us, and you posted this today, it happened last night.

How'd it go?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:25 pm
Nothing too outrageous that I can remember, but the other day one of the freshman in my Earth-Space Science class asked if I was a vampire after seeing my folder covered in VF stickers.

Like I said, nothing too outrageous.  

L Ron Jeremy

Aged Hunter

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:57 pm
XWraith_LordX
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Oh. Okay.

It's already happened. They're 6/7 hours ahead of us, and you posted this today, it happened last night.

How'd it go?
The mission was a failure... she kissed me... I'm a dead man walking its a matter of time now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:06 am
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Oh. Okay.

How'd it go?
The mission was a failure... she kissed me... I'm a dead man walking its a matter of time now.
I'm sorry.. sad  

Awesome Akwardness

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:29 am
DecapitatedStacie
Laharl Part Deux
A lady came into the guard office the other day, started to ask me a question. When I turned around and she saw my snake bites and my hair she said " Oh you don't work here...sorry." I then told her that did and that because she wasn't part of the pool staff that she could see herself out.

Another time at work. I was in the guard chair, this guy comes up and looks at my face. He contorts his face in obvious disgust and says" Thats gross, did that hurt?" I was about to get out of the chair slap him!

Damn, yeah people seem confused sometimes when they see me behind the register.

I can't believe what a jerk that guy was! I would have decked that self-righteous, smug loser.

Kudos on the snake bites; I thought about getting them but decided to get a center lip ring instead rolleyes
How was the healing process??
Yeah people get confused when they see me at work. Usually when most people think lifeguard they think peppy miss perfect and mr. pretty boy, not goth kid.

I was about to smack him with the guard tube, but then, I thought, I'd have to give care to his bloody nose, so I didn't

Thanks. I love them. Best b-day present ever! I still have about a week left in my healing.(can't wait to get back in the water!) According to my friends they look fabulous for a little over a month. After I heal I'm getting them stretched up a gauge.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:55 pm
Nothing uberly major was said but it still kinda through me off... eek

It was "Uber Goth Friday" at my school wit my friends and i showed up in my best goth clothes and all the make-up in the world (u can see the pics in the picture post of this guild, page 263 i think it was) and i walked into my accounting class where nearly evreyone knos wat im capable of and then one of my classmates freaked out and wouldn't come near me.

She was like "omg take that off its scaring me! Do u worship the devil? Do u think demons are with u?" I was like... "what the hell are you talkin about i've been in this class for the whole year *mind u we only have 2 more months of school* and you NOW just notice im goth?" Even my teacher knew!

Then when i get home and put my pics up on the my aunt (my guardian) freaks out nad cursed me out...
"LOOK AT YOURSELD, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GETTING INTO? THATS NOT NORMAL!!!!"
Even after i told her i don't normally do that and it was jus a prank for the school she still decided to curse me out...*sigh* stare

And Relik San i got the "i want to ******** u" b4 too...i got it more on uber goth friday tho eek ..by both sexes eek  

babykitty18

Vernadead Doupen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:08 am
People tell me that Im being a child by being goth.
Another thing, someonectold me I had a demon inside me.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:40 pm
Most outrageous thing? "You with your idelogy are poison for your child. I`m sorry for the child, with such a mother". My child is 1.5 years old and I love it. I would never treat it bad or influence it, but would let itself decide and respect it.  

osirisgoauldgoddess

babykitty18

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:31 pm
osirisgoauldgoddess
Most outrageous thing? "You with your idelogy are poison for your child. I`m sorry for the child, with such a mother". My child is 1.5 years old and I love it. I would never treat it bad or influence it, but would let itself decide and respect it.

Why are u calling your child an "it" he or she is a human being 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:39 pm
Be cause english is not my mother language and I was using the general term. The Child, neutral,it. I had not thought further. My child is a boy smile  

osirisgoauldgoddess

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces