Reply Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)
Celests hideing place Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:28 pm
Slowly following, Alyce closed the door behind her and went to sit next to Souji.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:58 pm
Since the fire was out Souji was looking at a clock on the wall above the fire place. "Why were you smileing earlier?" He kept his voice low so celest wouldn't here.  

RosetteHiruka

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:20 pm
"Because your such a good brother", Alyce replied looking up at him. "And cause I wanted to", she said smiling big again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:33 pm
"I'm not a good brother." He whispered as he closed his eyes and leaned his head back.  

RosetteHiruka

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:40 pm
"And why do you say that", she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:48 pm
Souji was quiet for a momment making sure celest had fallen asleep, she had. "Becouse when celest gets all her memories back i'm leaving and going to kill myself."  

RosetteHiruka

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:54 pm
Shocked, Alyce's eyes got big and her mouth opened a little. "Why are you going to do that?", she whispered since she was afraid she would yell instead.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:08 pm
Souji kept his eyes closed and spoke calmly. "There is no reson for me to live after she gets her memories back, so whats the point it's best to end it all."  

RosetteHiruka

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:23 pm
"Well that's just stupid. You could go out and have a normal human life, you shouldn't just waste it just like that. And do you really think she'll just let you go and not care for you?", Alyce told him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:28 pm
Souji opened his eyes alittle and slowly looked at her. "For me there is no normal human life my family's dead, i have no where to go that some one won't kill me, and she'll have her memories back so she'll go home. There's no reson for me to live."  

RosetteHiruka

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:35 pm
"If you honestly think that, then have fun wasting your life", Alyce said glaring at him with her green eyes getting darker and glossy. Getting up she let her tears fall and walked to the door, to return to her room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:40 pm
Souji closed his eyes again and sighed. This always happens... He slowly nodded off. Celest chuckled under her blanket, she'd been awake the hole time and could feel the change in alyces emotions.  

RosetteHiruka

xXSaki_Monkey_girlXx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:25 pm
Care to come on a journe with me and Grim here?

*Grim barks joyusly*

Help me return the Brunhild to its original glory  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:14 am
Souji was still sleeping on the couch, not even stering when the girl came in. Celest came out from under the blacets to look at the girl, she smiled deciding she was good. "Whats bruhild?" She asked tilting her head.  

RosetteHiruka

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:20 pm
*appears behind souji and taps on his shoulder and walks to the other side of him* you are way too easy to fool souji  
Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff