Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
Books That You Think Should Become Movies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweethoneybee331

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:39 pm
My daughter reads these "Junie B Jones" books. I think they are adorable. And I think it'd make a cute lil movie or cartoon series.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:28 pm
i dont think any books should be made into movies cause most of them have a lot things missing or chaged to make the movie cooler......but it would be cool to see the Uglies series from Scott Westerfeild into a movie  

monkey_bubbles_1995

rEaLiTy_vs_fAiRyTaLeS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:56 am
I'd have to say that there are so many amazing books that aren't movies personally a lot of Meg Cabot's books would make such great stories but i think Devilish by Maureen Johnson would be very kewl if made into a movie! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:06 am
im not sure if anyone has read the book sabriel but i think that it would be a great movie  

Souske_the_assasin

P34CH13P00

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
anything by, sherrilyn kenyon, margret weis, tracy hickman, or ra salvitor!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:40 am
Quote:
anything by, sherrilyn kenyon, margret weis, tracy hickman, or ra salvitor!!!

I agree! 3nodding And I would add the Legend of the Five rings series. Plus a good direktor and a good script writer. whee  

Arianawel

ExpendableTribbleKeeper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:23 pm
I would like to see Perfume by Patrick Sueskind into a movie. That'd be trippy. And also, Snakes and Earrings by Hitome Kanehara even though it'd be extremely short but verryy sexeh.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:38 pm
i'd like to see a book called enders game turned into a movie but they'd probably ruin it stare  

Wandering_wrath

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:21 pm
Id love for my fav boos to become movies but there proabbyl far to short to be a long enuff one. But i Suppose with all the scenery shot and stuff it could work coool

With My knife wuld be a Great Book  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:08 am
What about movies they made from books that shouldn't be even named close to the book title? Like, Eragon for instance. >< That movie was dispicable. Why they call that movie Eragon, after the book Eragon, I'll never know. Because that movie was so tottally wrong.

It left WAY to many parts out, put in really stupid parts in. I mean, I know they have to cut stuff out, but seriously, I could have done a better layout for the movie than they did!!!

Kantrikaida

5,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:56 pm
I think the paul jennings books wuld make cool wee movies tooo I love the storie in the "UN" books  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:50 am
i rather they not do a movie adapted frm books!!lolz..but true coz most of the good books are pretty thick n long so those sickening movie makers always cut some parts out!!!! its very annoying if the movie don't follow the book coz it won't b as good as the book already. plus, some critics wld compare the book plot n the movie plot.....harry potter is one movie tt i hate.....he movie makers cut out sooooo many parts tt its annoyig!!!!  

crimsonsky91

Tainted gryphon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:23 pm
Yeah... Eragon... there is no movie according to me.... it has no resemblance and the writer and everyone in it shall go to hell... come on spielburg make a new one!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:50 pm
I think that they should make Angels In Pink a movie, I know it would be like a little hard and all, but I would watch it until I cry over and over because of the ending. smile  

Ursaula

Ursaula

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:51 pm
Oh!! Another book that would be good as a movie I think would be The Promise. I read it in a about a week, which is good for me yes lol, but it's such a good book, they should SO make it into a movie!  
Lala Chat. General chat & Spam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff