Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
ATTENTION ALL MODERATORS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:37 pm
Jonnnn
nitnit
Extended til wednesday. This is Kunx, Jon, Pachulo, and Tyhoon's last chance...

Bullshit. I've been working 35 hours a week and going to school. My computer was down all of last week, and I have been in Buffalo for the last five days.

I'll write one up now, but don't expect anything special. I've only been able to do what is accessible on the wii (Anything more than a few sentences is annoying). I've FINALLY got my computer back, so I am going to start being active like I was.

I expect the greatest ******** article ever made.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:59 pm
User Image
I was bored

I have my 1 year later report
So I got this D: User Image

Kunx990

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:58 pm
Deathguiser
nitnit

Considering I gave you over a week and a half now, you've had a lot of time.

That works better than what I said. he could have done a 5 min review before he had a report due.

"Oh I have an important report to do. Wait a person over the internet is telling me to write an article for his little club's newspaper, maybe I should do that first." only applies to people who cares more about this guild's current events than life. Yeah, I'm pulling out the life card, but seriously, who would really be up tight about writing an article for a small guild within an internet community that is looked down upon all across the web?

I honestly only wrote my review because 1) I wanted to try my hand at writing one, 2) Just finished the anime. I really doubt I'd write another one.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:27 pm
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
nitnit

Considering I gave you over a week and a half now, you've had a lot of time.

That works better than what I said. he could have done a 5 min review before he had a report due.

"Oh I have an important report to do. Wait a person over the internet is telling me to write an article for his little club's newspaper, maybe I should do that first." only applies to people who cares more about this guild's current events than life. Yeah, I'm pulling out the life card, but seriously, who would really be up tight about writing an article for a small guild within an internet community that is looked down upon all across the web?

I honestly only wrote my review because 1) I wanted to try my hand at writing one, 2) Just finished the anime. I really doubt I'd write another one.

It takes five minutes tops. If he can't find time to do it, he shouldn't be a VC. Thats all he was threatened with. I se you did a report in order to preserve your modship.  

Deathguiser

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:29 pm
I actually already had it all already kinda written in my head, just decided to write it down.

I honestly wouldn't care about losing my "modship" because chances are I'll be back the next tide of activity comes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:47 pm
There is basically nothing to report in the Poke Subforums.

Only post in the main Poke forum are about team rating that are 2 days old and one made by me yesterday seeking somebody to rescue me on Dungeons.In the Trading and Battling Subforums last post are from the 17 of this month.

Alredy tried promoting it by trying to get people so I could remake the Gyms and well it did not work.I will also not make a tournament since well It will not work at all just the "battle Tower" crap didnt work either.

I check the 3 subforums every time I get into Gaia but there isnt much to do in there.

Deathguiser: I dont know about you but I got other things to do besides writting a "report" you say it takes 5 minutes but it is still time taken from you, I am writting this at work currently since I am not all that busy right now but the free time I do get from School and Work I got other things I need to attend rather than writting a "report" the fact that we dont write one doesnt mean we dont do it, In fact Shigeru is basically the only person in this guild -besides NitNit- that actully cared and did something for the guild, most of you called him an a*****e for locking a shitload of topics about the same thing. Anyway I think you get my point so thats all.  

Pachulo

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:58 pm
Pachulo
There is basically nothing to report in the Poke Subforums.

Only post in the main Poke forum are about team rating that are 2 days old and one made by me yesterday seeking somebody to rescue me on Dungeons.In the Trading and Battling Subforums last post are from the 17 of this month.

Alredy tried promoting it by trying to get people so I could remake the Gyms and well it did not work.I will also not make a tournament since well It will not work at all just the "battle Tower" crap didnt work either.

I check the 3 subforums every time I get into Gaia but there isnt much to do in there.

Deathguiser: I dont know about you but I got other things to do besides writting a "report" you say it takes 5 minutes but it is still time taken from you, I am writting this at work currently since I am not all that busy right now but the free time I do get from School and Work I got other things I need to attend rather than writting a "report" the fact that we dont write one doesnt mean we dont do it, In fact Shigeru is basically the only person in this guild -besides NitNit- that actully cared and did something for the guild, most of you called him an a*****e for locking a shitload of topics about the same thing. Anyway I think you get my point so thats all.

In the time you took to write this, you coukd have typed your report. Review a game or something. Unless you have the attention spam of a peanut, it shouldn't be that hard. 1 paragraph, couple pictures. done. School work always comes first and personal life, but is there not time on the weekend? And if not, why are you on gaia now? And how did you get into talking about shigeru? And how did I not care? I wrote my report before anyone actually...

Shigeru- thats what I did with my report, thought of a game, and wrote about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:40 pm
Don't respond to that Pachulo. I don't want this getting out of hand.

I've decided to just review SciFi films and literature. This guild needs more science!  

Jonnnn

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:21 pm
Shigeru - The point is that Kunx had well over a week, almost 2 weeks now (I'm releasing the paper on Saturday), so the "omg research paper" card doesn't really work when he had lots of free time earlier.

Also, I don't think pachulo even read this thread, since he's still referring to the subforum reports that I got rid of after realizing they were epic fail. Articles will be helpful in keeping a reason for people to come to this guild. With a good variety of things released on a regular basis, people will have a reason to actually come here, other than occasionally make a thread, spam, or play a word game.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:28 pm
Because I love double posting.

Also, just occured to me.

Pachulo - like I said earlier in this thread, the only people who really do anything are myself, digital knight, and the occasional ninja mod from someone, but this is only needed very rarely since this isn't a nazi guild in terms of rules...

Because I realize that there isn't that much for people to do, I've given an actual task, because sometimes people want to be crew, but I have no real test for making them so. I'm only asking for 2 a month. Come on guys... it's not that hard.

Since some of your lives are supposedly so busy that you can't come up with a short review of something, or an entertaining article over the course of 2 weeks, then how the hell do you have enough time to be a moderator in this forum?  

nitnit
Captain

Pachulo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:33 pm
Ahh I get what you wanted. 3nodding

I could do some Manga Review since thats all I do in Free time, I wont do Games review since I am always harsh and well I do not want to start a flame war >>  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:43 pm
I'm harsh too. Sorry for all the delays guys, but I figured that we might as well release this on a friday night or saturday, or possibly sunday. I'll let pachulo and hopefully tyhoon submit their stuff.

I'm planning on making a music/movies/etc. subforum (that's open) along with an article one, where anyone can make an article, and the best ones get put in the paper. Crew will still be expected to make at least 2-3 good articles a month.  

nitnit
Captain

Pachulo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:58 pm
I wont be able to do it tonight.

I should be able to do it tomorrow morning after doing some minimal chores I need to take care off.

Like I said I will do manga reviews Ill start with Katekyo Hitman Reborn I will not do either Naruto or Bleach since well I got to many complains about them and fanboys will eat me alive.

Anyway If I do have the time to make it ill will pm it to you Nitnit.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:32 pm
uhh, is it just me, or do we still not have a paper?  

Mazeyelle

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces