Submit

Gaylord Mule 3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:08 pm
XWraith_LordX
AdrianaKitten
Lazarus The Resurected
AdrianaKitten
Lazarus The Resurected

a hattchet in the bookbag gets you respect in a hurry.

eek All we have is a butterknife.....and it was supposed to be a good school sans all the cheating on tests, racism from teachers and students, and money wars. stare

*shrug* i've been caught with various weapons, although i thought it was funny that they considered my collar a weapon but i could purchase a glass bottle in the cafeteria.

neutral What in Alabama would you bring weapons to school for anyway?
Protection. Where I go to school, you need weapons. If you get caught, so much the better for you, you're now safe from the school...

protection is good mut intimidation works too. sit in the cafeteira eating an apple with a switchblade. the jocks ******** off real quick and then all you have to worry about is the gangsters.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:27 pm
Lazarus The Resurected
XWraith_LordX
AdrianaKitten
Lazarus The Resurected
AdrianaKitten
Lazarus The Resurected

a hattchet in the bookbag gets you respect in a hurry.

eek All we have is a butterknife.....and it was supposed to be a good school sans all the cheating on tests, racism from teachers and students, and money wars. stare

*shrug* i've been caught with various weapons, although i thought it was funny that they considered my collar a weapon but i could purchase a glass bottle in the cafeteria.

Protection. Where I go to school, you need weapons. If you get caught, so much the better for you, you're now safe from the school...

protection is good mut intimidation works too. sit in the cafeteira eating an apple with a switchblade. the jocks ******** off real quick and then all you have to worry about is the gangsters.
Wouldn't the alternative be to try and befriend those people, so if anyone starts, your friends will put them down for you?  

Rellik San
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:22 pm
Rellik San
Lazarus The Resurected
XWraith_LordX
AdrianaKitten
Lazarus The Resurected

Wouldn't the alternative be to try and befriend those people, so if anyone starts, your friends will put them down for you?
You obviously don't come from where I live...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:28 pm
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Lazarus The Resurected
XWraith_LordX
AdrianaKitten
Lazarus The Resurected

Sit with enough of your friends (we have 2 tables abslutly full) and most of which have weapons on them and your fine. we have a girl table and a guy table of all kinds of emo and goths and we all get along, but most of us carry weapons so we don't get attacked.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Undead Goth Inc

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:49 am
i had someone thinking i robbed a max store
since i came out with like 4 big bags of nothing but junk food
i paid almost $150 for the stuff (the 50 was on a pair of shades biggrin )  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:28 am
Nikura Uchiha
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Lazarus The Resurected
XWraith_LordX

Sit with enough of your friends (we have 2 tables abslutly full) and most of which have weapons on them and your fine. we have a girl table and a guy table of all kinds of emo and goths and we all get along, but most of us carry weapons so we don't get attacked.
At my old school this was kind of expected from me. Doesn't this kind of add to the violence?  

AdrianaKitten

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:29 am
Dark PacMan
i had someone thinking i robbed a max store
since i came out with like 4 big bags of nothing but junk food
i paid almost $150 for the stuff (the 50 was on a pair of shades biggrin )
xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:10 am
AdrianaKitten
Nikura Uchiha
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Lazarus The Resurected
XWraith_LordX

At my old school this was kind of expected from me. Doesn't this kind of add to the violence?

Carrying weapons, no, sitting with a big group....maybe.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Gaylord Mule 3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:38 am
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Lazarus The Resurected
XWraith_LordX
AdrianaKitten
Lazarus The Resurected

or me. i used the knife as a last resort to get those cocksuckers to stop qtrowing things at me and shoving me into walls. it worked pretty well up until the suspension.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:54 am
Lazarus The Resurected
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Lazarus The Resurected
XWraith_LordX

or me. i used the knife as a last resort to get those cocksuckers to stop qtrowing things at me and shoving me into walls. it worked pretty well up until the suspension.

In every town around mine bringing a knife would get you expelled, but in mine, if you expelled everyone for bringing knives there'd be no one left in school to learn biggrin  

Nikki the Juggalette

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:10 pm
Lazarus The Resurected
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Lazarus The Resurected
XWraith_LordX

Yah, but hey, you gotta defend your self.
No one really rats eachother out here because everyone carries something, be it drugs or weapons...

The rules are kinda messed up though, you try and defend yourself and you get suspended/expelled. neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:49 pm
XWraith_LordX
Lazarus The Resurected
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Lazarus The Resurected
XWraith_LordX

No one really rats eachother out here because everyone carries something, be it drugs or weapons...

The rules are kinda messed up though, you try and defend yourself and you get suspended/expelled. neutral

think that's bad i got a concussion from a guy pounding my head in and i didn't even fight back, i got five days for his broken knuckles. how the hell is that fair.  

Gaylord Mule 3

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:21 pm
Lazarus The Resurected
XWraith_LordX
Lazarus The Resurected
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San

yeah my friend was being hit and she simply yelled at the person. She got it for a week because she was using obscene gestures....the ********?!?! I have no clue how tehy came up with that
and no one rats anyone out because if you do you're gonna get in trouble for what you have on you too biggrin

think that's bad i got a concussion from a guy pounding my head in and i didn't even fight back, i got five days for his broken knuckles. how the hell is that fair.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:53 am
Nikura Uchiha
Lazarus The Resurected
XWraith_LordX
Lazarus The Resurected
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San

yeah my friend was being hit and she simply yelled at the person. She got it for a week because she was using obscene gestures....the ********?!?! I have no clue how tehy came up with that
and no one rats anyone out because if you do you're gonna get in trouble for what you have on you too biggrin

it sure as hell aint right.  

Gaylord Mule 3

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:23 pm
Lazarus The Resurected
Nikura Uchiha
Lazarus The Resurected
XWraith_LordX
Lazarus The Resurected

it sure as hell aint right.

Even worse goths or anyone wearing black gets treated like s**t because apparently we're dangerous. We all went to this amazing brutal concert in town where my buddies booked a gig and the police showed up..like 3 cars for a noise problem? no This one b***h was "keeping a close eye" on us and she called them. Of course the police brought backup like there was gonna be a ******** riot just cause of who we are??? retarded!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff