News Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:04 pm
i love beagles too....n the thing is my bf was the one who got Honey for me for our 1 yr aniversary  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:32 pm
that's so sweet whee i wish i could have a dog, but i live in a trailer crying  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:23 pm
you can still have a dog as long as its a small dog and is trained to not run away if let outside..very hard to do with a beagle though cuz honey loves to jump the fence, well she did before she got preggy, and she would go all kinds of places n for a small dog doin that by a busy street its not good  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:33 pm
DaRkMuNcHkIn0889
you can still have a dog as long as its a small dog and is trained to not run away if let outside..very hard to do with a beagle though cuz honey loves to jump the fence, well she did before she got preggy, and she would go all kinds of places n for a small dog doin that by a busy street its not good

eh, i'd rather wait and get a dog i want. like a belgian malinois, or an australian cattle dog 3nodding  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

moments
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:30 am
treebornkettlgrl
@moments
smashing electronics?! barbaric...

Yes...
They must be smashed, especially when they're being as ornery as everything I've been using is.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:17 am
Dogs rule. We have a flt coated retriever, a golden retriever, and a saint bernard mix. I like big dogs. We went to the Eukanuba regional dog show (the one that's on animal planet all the time) last weekend. Almost 3000 dogs. It was awesome.  

mmz_the_tenth

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:50 am
Critters rule! We have 3 dogs (a mixed Border collie/Australian shepherd, a black Lab, and an Australian shepherd... all pets), a striped cat (who is insane and thinks the Aussie is her role model... the silly cat now fetches!), two fish aquariums, and wild varmints (raccoons, birds, ducks, deer, etc) which we sometimes feed and always enjoy watching. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:33 pm
aw, you're both so lucky crying

@moments
but electronics are our FRIENDS!  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

K T Kibika

Dangerous Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:15 am
treebornkettlgrl
@kilimbo
what was your friend's food doing on the floor?! gonk

@draconia
aw, that completely sucks sad
no i ment itno my friends lunch. it wasnt poisonous thank god.. ((this is my friend that will eat ANYTHING!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:57 am
kilimbo
treebornkettlgrl
@kilimbo
what was your friend's food doing on the floor?! gonk

@draconia
aw, that completely sucks sad
no i ment itno my friends lunch. it wasnt poisonous thank god.. ((this is my friend that will eat ANYTHING!!))

yes, what was your friends' lunch doing on the floor? wouldn't that be the only way you could kick a spider into it?  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

K T Kibika

Dangerous Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:11 pm
no, i kicked it and it flew up into my friends lunch. latest news of mine:

so a few days ago after i finished my science test((first, as usual in my science class)) i started to doodle what came out to be a hermes moon. then i drew my avis head, hair, body, added the alchemic stone, legs, and feet. then i drew a circle under my avi that came out as a purple platform, that is used for hover. i put it a thought bubble with hover in it. this is completly uncolored too. then i started to draw a line that came out to be the mansion! ((because i have never seen kurisus vision, it may not be as fancy or strange as your visions of it)) i added some windows, a few doors, kurisu in the west tower, kumi escaping from the north tower, and the east and south are closed. on the roof i put rose and damion dancing, then i drew the orb hut, a balcony across from it ((if you dont remember, there is an invisable bridge from the orb hut to my room)). i added a star on top of the north tower, then the pub, the statue and the koi pond, the garden, the forest, the toolshed, some apple and cherry trees, and colored it. its still not done. for those of you still reading this loooooooooooong news report, im still not done! i'll post it when i am though so STAY TUNED.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:38 am
i heart kat's videos!!! rofl rofl rofl  

bleeding rainn

4,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

AE Kurisu
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:04 pm
Kurisu's News

UPDATE: I will NOT be on Gaia for most of the week. I have a paper to do and some homework to make up. I'll be sure to update the list of what i have done in terms of homework..Till Then! *goes back to office to continue work*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:06 pm
that sucks.. i need you to be vice captain of my guild  

K T Kibika

Dangerous Capitalist

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:08 am
Sharetas News:
Im the only sour cherry on the fruit stand XD (probally more than half of you wont get it)  
Dragon's Lair

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff