Submit

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:19 pm
I don't think thats true. Colleges you can have jobs at, but there is no way you would get a free pass just by working there, its too easy. Plus its too expensive. You would certainly make money for it though. True education should be your choice and no one elses. you need to be comfortable at where you are studying, however keep it in your price range, it isn't as easy as getting two jobs. There are other expenses that are often over looked, such as living, food, laundry, taxes, housing, book (which are a pain in the a**, mine were cheap and came to 600). Its difficult, but make sure its where your heart is, or else you won't have the determination to pull through.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:12 am
so what kind of Rp should do you want me to post? ex: disney, deathnote, ancient japan, etc....  

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

yamikasake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:00 pm
I like the idea of ancient Japan, I like all rps that take place in the past, because there's no dieing from a random shot to the head.

Back to ranting.

I'm mad about the Seijiro Role Play dieing, I joined in because it looked fun, but it died as soon as I did. So can you guys post in there when you have the time?

Scratch that, can people post in the EDU RP?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:33 pm
There are a whole lot of things I can put up with, seeing as I've been around long enough to experience much of them, but one thing I can't take is when people downplay my characters.
I have been building Chaeli and Trip up for nearly two years now, finding places for their characters to develop and for their powers and experience to build. Then, when I finally find a roleplay where I think 'hey, it's different from the normal ones!', I come to find I need to make them just like everyone else, save for the owner's characters whom are so much better.
My characters were put on par with skilled humans?! I threw a fit.
My characters are as much a part of me as my arms and my legs. I constantly think of them during the day, wondering how they would view the situation and such the like. I just really wish I could find people who felt the same, so that we could have a roleplay that really tested their strengths and personalities.
Why is it so hard?! TAT

-x-The Red Sage-x-

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

MaronKuzaka
Crew

Shirtless Lover

11,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:40 pm
Cut the drama, will you?
I took that demon to RP only because it is important in my story. I don't care how long you developed those chars, you come to a new RP and start from teh scratch. I want to see your story and to update the history as well. Just as I did with the witches.
What I see you wanting to do is to kick a** of anyone who RPs the "stronger" one. Even in your own RP you wrote that you are GOD in your RP and the way you say it is, it will be.
Just be patient with your characters and develop them over again. I did not follow your character's development in other RPs you were in. Do not expect me to accept a new character to be strong enough to ruin the whole history in a few posts. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:21 am
Ok people, this subrofum of Reality belongs to me now twisted

So behave! pirate  

MaronKuzaka
Crew

Shirtless Lover

11,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:52 am
hahahahahahahahahahaha

us behave? MK my sweet you are the one who needs to behave! wink  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:35 am
Psh xD I thought you like me like this!

Anyway I mean more like going overboard ._.  

MaronKuzaka
Crew

Shirtless Lover

11,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:58 am
will you guys stop fighting over some rp that i have heard? anyone would want to join it but if a char is going to get like downplayed or whatever it is going to happen the person who created the char has to deal with the fact that the person who created the rp is in control which anything can be changed. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:09 am
Haha don't worry about it, we don't fight anymore ^^

she decided that her character meant more to her than friends that she RPed with so she left wink  

MaronKuzaka
Crew

Shirtless Lover

11,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:11 am
i see XD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:14 am
Now then... PEOPLE feel free to chit-chat here twisted
Don't be shy... I only get agressive when people don't read and barge in my RP xD besides that... I love you all heart  

MaronKuzaka
Crew

Shirtless Lover

11,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:18 am
alright smile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:33 pm
I'm interested in knowing how lit everyone thinks they are. I feel that I'm just in the Literate stage but I could probibly grow some in later years.  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

MaronKuzaka
Crew

Shirtless Lover

11,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:37 pm
Well... everyone stays on the stage of learning ^^ no one actually knows it all.. even experts still learn wink  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff