Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Resident Evil Evolution Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:07 am
*cough cough* hello, there is something on my legs, i cant move... *cough cough*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:23 am
The detective raised his gun in the air. Convinced enough that this was indeed a human and not a zombie. He put the pistol back into its holster. As he approached the unknown person. Woooo..woooo! Who are you? He grabbed a hold of his shoulders shaking him a bit. Then moved his hands away. Do you not realize what type of place this is?! There are man-eating zom.bies running rampant all over this place. My god!! He looked back at his team which still had there weapons ready. Just in case one of those zombies shows up....or something worse.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:25 am
*cough cough* huh what??? what is the date????  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:42 am
The detective wasn't entirely sure what the current date was himself. His watch didn't display the current date on it. So he just made an educated guess. Ummmmm, "there was a long pause before he finished his sentence". April...16.....I suppose.

One of the members of his team spoke hurriedly to correct him. It was April 13 when we came to this place. And only a day and a half has passed. My watch says 5:52 so that means it is April 14 not 16.

The detecting looked over his shoulder at the one that had spoke. Then back at the unknown figure. And with a tone that sort of said. He was trying to claim he knew what he was talking about. He lowered his jaw a bit then said, "what he said". So, "he moved his hands in a way that said". Let's move this conversation along. Is there a name to go with this face I am looking at?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:43 am
damn ur saying ive ben out for a month??? *cough cough* Call me Efreet  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:57 am
The detective shook the mans hand firmly. Then took a few steps back as he looked around. There was a sound on top of one of the crates. Now in a normal location. He would have thought very little of it. But here, in this zombie infected hell hole. One couldn't be to safe. And a minor slip up could cost one his life. He pointed to the top of the crate. Signaling for one of his troops to check on top of that crate.

The majority of the group stepped back. And instead armed there weapons. To eliminate the threat should it decide to attack. Or should it be a threat in the first place. One of the younger well built figures in there ranks. Stepped forward. As he climbed the crates in front of him. He looked back at them with a sort of. Your all scared to do this look in his eye. What! The boy grinned as he turned his head toward the crates. And continued to climb up to the top of them. He was only a large crate away from the top when his leg slipped. The guy decided to act like sort of a jackass for a second. Hanging on with one arm. With a fake look of distress in his eyes and a smirkish grin on his face. Ahhhhh!!! I'm going to..,"giggles, "fall...

The older members of the troop just shook there heads. A few chuckles came from a few of there mouths. Which seemed to be killed by the ones that didn't find it funny. Someone would laugh and a cadet would turn toward them. Giving them a sharp look. That was enough to kill the laughter for all but one of the cadets. That couldn't seem to stop from laughing. Something about the situation had hit his funny bone just right.
One of his friends turned toward him. Reluctantly saying, "man...are you alright? It wasn't that funny.

The young cadet made his way to the top of the crate. He wasn't focusing on what was above him. His eyes wandered all over the place. Looking around for any signs of movement. He didn't spot anything in the first couple of seconds. He the cadet turned to his troop to announce nothing was up there. Hey..there is nothing up heeerrree!!.....His head was grasped by something up on top of the crate. Pulling him forward out of sight. The sound of his screams were all that could be heard. But most of the cadets just thought he was being an a** again.

Cadet 1st class (commander)- Dammit boy! Stop screwing around and get back down here. All your noise is going to attract some sort of creature! A brief pause followed. Man, I am going to kill that boy when I get up there. He moved the one in front of him. Out of his way with the side of his weapon. In a rather hurried and pushy style like he didn't care who it was in front of him. This one was angry and it showed quite well on his face. So the rest of the cadets didn't even bother to comment. Boy!! He climbed the crates quicker than the cadet had. Despite carrying 60 pounds of firearm and ammunition. If I get up there and see that you are just playing you are going to get it. The commander crept over the top of the crate and disappeared from the sight of the others.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:13 am
suggest, that we kill that thing!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:16 am
A cadet looked at the one that had spoken oddly. Is there a name to go with that goofy brain of yours? For all we know there is nothing up there. And this is just a false alarm. Caused by that young cadet in training.

(Be careful of your posts. It makes it seem like you are godmodding. When you act like. You can see a monster that is clearly out of your sight).  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:21 am
( i am just commenting, because, 1 i am delerious, for being out for a month, and 2. with that @#$% thas happening, u wud suspect something aswell?)

I said already, my name is Efreet!!! *cough* ooow my head hurts...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:30 am
The cadet moved in closer ready to catch that one. Should they actually faint at that moment. His tone went from annoyed and smug. To sympathetic and kind as he. Attempted to help the one to sit down. Though he wasn't sure if he should touch this one. As his own strength wasn't that great. This cadet could just end up knocking him over. So instead he just offered a few kind words. Hello, my name is Jim...what is yours. He held out his right hand thinking this one might shake his hand.

(I will be more careful with my advise in the future. I know I've been on the receiving end of roleplaying advice in the past. And it just plain started to annoy me after awhile as well).  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:47 am
*accepts hand, shakes it, and stands... finally*

*cough* i really hope, i have not been out for a month... were you serious, about the date?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:02 pm
Jim smiled for a second then his smile turned into a frown. Before deciding to speak. Yes, the date is accurate. If you have been out for a month. You will need some supplies.

He dug into his backpack looking for some food. There were a bunch of those ritz bit sandwich packs in there. He picked a few of them out sitting the packets at the strangers feet...Go ahead, you need to keep up your strength. Especially in these conditions were are in now.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:09 pm
im not that... *stomach growls* *coughs* ok imma need some water too... *cough* whats happened in the month i was out?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:58 pm
The cadet looked in his backpack. As he looked for some water. There was half a bottle of water left in his pack. He offered it to the stranger. So...um..eat up and keep up your strength. He didn't find the question important enough to answer at the moment.

The sound of the commanders voice could be heard from the top of the crates. GUYS!! You might want to come up here and see this thing!! He was face to face with a. Burt looking larger than normal abomination. Its ribs were showing. And the smell of burnt flesh was strong. This creature seemed to have had its mouth sown shut. There was a scratch near its right eye. And its eyes were currently closed. This monster had taken quite a few attacked. And yet it would not die. The sound of the footsteps could be heard. Only to the commander. As the sharp footed creature. Approached closer, it didn't even seem to notice his exact location. Though there was a good chance this creature. Knew there was someone there. He didn't see the boy anywhere up here. There was no body, no mess. So he assumed this cadet was alive and well close by. Though he dare not shout for him with that creature so close. He fell back to where the others could see him. HAY GUYS!! You need to take a look at this. He jumped off the platform after shouting to get the creatures attention. The beast ran forward quickly toward the edge. The commander had twisted his ankle a bit from jumping off that platform. And now had to crawl out of the way. As the beast feel off the platform coming right for him. The cadets held there arms ready. But didn't dare fire until there commander was safely out of the way.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:43 pm
oh noes!!! not him... again!!! dammit!!!

*searches for a weapon*

(do i find nething)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas