Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:43 pm
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Sarcasm was very prevelent in the last 3 or so posts....
But some people aren't as sharp as we. So may have thought we were serious.
Exactly, we must be cautious around those creatures....
I'm one of those creatures aren't I? D;
*no response*
Your silence says it all D: *retreats into a dark corner*
Come back my pet, come back! sweatdrop Don't leave us!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:11 pm
First thing you've got to understand is that to this day I maintain I was not drinking that night.

So I wake up, and the first thing I notice is that it does not smell like my bed. I feel someone's breath on my face and freak out; by way of eyes opening and sudden attempt to become one with the mattress.
And there's this girl, violently orange hair (always a fun first sight to discover one has a hangover) sitting over me, almost nose to nose; apparently waiting for me to wake up so she could start talking at double speed. No pauses for breath.
"Hi and good morning and I know this is totally weird I just wanted to let you know that I did not get all weird last night even though you're really really cute and I think we were both pretty trashed; well that's probably part of why, isn't it? And you can check; your pants are still on and everything so I'm not a total freak and you just slept like a rock and so did I and oh, yeah; you're in my room; and we don't live on campus, well; I don't know if you do because I know actually know who you are; oh, yeah I'm Carrie and my roommates aren't up yet so if you wanted to leave before anyone saw you and thought something weird you could but I could make you breakfast if you wanted because you are really cute and if you don't think I'm a total freak already I'd be glad to; I make good pancakes, my mom always said they taste just like at a resturant, but I suppose she could be talking about a bad resturant and never mentioned that part; but if you think I'm a total freak for letting a stranger sleep in her bed and offering to make pancakes, that's cool too; I am kind of a freak, but if you're, like all hung over and stuff I could let you go back to sleep if you wanted to.
And I'm Carrie, did I mention that, what's your name?"
Looking back on it, I have no idea how we did not wind up dating after that.
Maybe it's because to this day I don't know how I got to her bedroom.  

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200

Gaylord Mule 3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:48 pm
AdrianaKitten
Lazarus The Resurected
xXx kitsy xXx
eh, not really. it's more of the opposite. i make sure i know where i am when i sleep.

where i sleep is wherever my head lands i have a little trouble some nights in gettign to sleep so my solution has become the consumption of energy drinks such as redbull until the crash causes me to pass out. alcohol works too but comes with hangover.

Careful sweets.

Careful of what? i don't fea much  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:26 pm
Lazarus The Resurected
AdrianaKitten
Lazarus The Resurected
xXx kitsy xXx
eh, not really. it's more of the opposite. i make sure i know where i am when i sleep.

where i sleep is wherever my head lands i have a little trouble some nights in gettign to sleep so my solution has become the consumption of energy drinks such as redbull until the crash causes me to pass out. alcohol works too but comes with hangover.

Careful sweets.

Careful of what? i don't fea much

If your crash, you don't sleep, you pass out.

Which results in no rest at all. I know because used to keep crashing like that and falling asleep on my feet at work.  

Rellik San
Crew

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:26 pm
That's not happened to me before. I never get that messed up* that I forget where I am or where I've been. Thank god! I'm content listening to other people stories and filling them in on what happened the night before.

* I still get pretty wasted.
xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:08 pm
spooky_sez
That's not happened to me before. I never get that messed up* that I forget where I am or where I've been. Thank god! I'm content listening to other people stories and filling them in on what happened the night before.

xd

LOL. I can't afford to get that wasted.  

Rellik San
Crew

doom1000

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:13 pm
Lord Charlemain Richards
First thing you've got to understand is that to this day I maintain I was not drinking that night.

So I wake up, and the first thing I notice is that it does not smell like my bed. I feel someone's breath on my face and freak out; by way of eyes opening and sudden attempt to become one with the mattress.
And there's this girl, violently orange hair (always a fun first sight to discover one has a hangover) sitting over me, almost nose to nose; apparently waiting for me to wake up so she could start talking at double speed. No pauses for breath.
"Hi and good morning and I know this is totally weird I just wanted to let you know that I did not get all weird last night even though you're really really cute and I think we were both pretty trashed; well that's probably part of why, isn't it? And you can check; your pants are still on and everything so I'm not a total freak and you just slept like a rock and so did I and oh, yeah; you're in my room; and we don't live on campus, well; I don't know if you do because I know actually know who you are; oh, yeah I'm Carrie and my roommates aren't up yet so if you wanted to leave before anyone saw you and thought something weird you could but I could make you breakfast if you wanted because you are really cute and if you don't think I'm a total freak already I'd be glad to; I make good pancakes, my mom always said they taste just like at a resturant, but I suppose she could be talking about a bad resturant and never mentioned that part; but if you think I'm a total freak for letting a stranger sleep in her bed and offering to make pancakes, that's cool too; I am kind of a freak, but if you're, like all hung over and stuff I could let you go back to sleep if you wanted to.

OMGROFLMAO

i dont know if i should believe that one or not, since i dont get how you can remember a sentance that long. But true or not, it was hilarious (was that even spelled right?).

For myself ive never really done THAT wierd stuff. Just the classic's like thinking you ben sleeoing for only two seconds, wakes up and finds out that i have slept for two hours...and then sometimes waking up upside down, with my head in the footend.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:15 am
Rellik San
spooky_sez

xd

Haha, neither can I most weekends. I end up living on the charity of my mates. Sucks!  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:13 am
I drank a lot of vervain tea one night and woke up flopped on my pianist's floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:01 am
spooky_sez
Rellik San
spooky_sez

xd

Haha, neither can I most weekends. I end up living on the charity of my mates. Sucks!
My mates and I could combine funds and I still couldn't afford to get that wasted.  

Rellik San
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:03 pm
Lord Charlemain Richards

eek  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:50 pm
well...I fell off my loft once...and it the only reason I even woke up was because I scraped my finger on the heater vent on the wall and it was bleeding. blaugh  

perrenthezombie

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:39 am
Veruniel
I drank a lot of vervain tea one night and woke up flopped on my pianist's floor.

been there.. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:59 am
i had my light turned off before bed and ya my light switch is broken and i pretty much screwed the bulb almost complete out, and my light was on, there is no way someone could of gotten into my room, i have three locks and a home style lock on my door, (major security), not ever a single window in my room and someone turned on my light, and i heard some pretty funky noises and the funny thing is, i was home alone  

Undead Goth Inc

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces