Reply Dragon's Lair
Introduction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire Dragon Blaze

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:46 am
lol. i've been in this guild for so long and i still haven't posted anything here yet.
okay, my name is Draconia, but when i using my mule, call me Blaze.
i'm 16 and my b-day is September 23.
i love drawing almost to the point of obsession. ever since i've entered highschool there hasn't been one day where i haven't at least doodled something on a piece of paper. everything i draw is free-handed and i haven't taken any lessons, (until next year when i signed up for an art class). i also like reading, though i read mostly read fantasy, adventure, or any other teen novel i can get my hands on.
i've been somewhat of a loner most of my life, but i can surprisingly make friends with people i just met better than the people i've known for most of my life.
my family owns a farm and we grow grapes of Sun-Maid Raisins. (all we put in our raisins are grapes and sunshine...literally)
on my farm there's my dog Max (who just decided to wander onto our farm and stay there for some reason), my two cats (previous farm owner's cats), their many doves and canarys. Plus the two dogs that i have with me.
i love listening to music, watching animes, and reading mangas too.
i could probably write more nonsense, but i think this could be long enough.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:02 pm
Hi all smile

I just joined this guild. I actually joined gaia because someone said it was a good place to advertise eggs/I have friends who already play. Its nice to meet everyone, and I'll probably check out the rest of the forum later, beause I've got to run.

Briefly, I'm a girl (obviously). I go by Songee (mainly) online, but I don't mind sleepy or pandie. I like drawing, webdesign and computers -dork- Right now I'm still getting the hang of gaia, but if I ever start offering profile layouts or avatar art, I'll definitely be giving guild discounts ^_~  

sleepypandie

Timid Bear

Jing No Kage

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:20 pm
hewo, my name is Carlos but i prefer Jing. Carlos is like John but the english word is Charlie or Charles but i decided to be different with a nickname. anyways, im Spanish, 21 years old and a college student learning Game Design. i've been a member of gaia since 04 but my first account was stolen. my mule account and possibly main account later is KageNoJing which means Jing of the shadows. i join cuz the dragon giveaway thread is fun. so hewo again everybody. ninjas rulez and pirates are foolz ninja  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:13 pm
Hi, I already exist here. The secondary of Beady.
But I guess I should still introduce Arrie. He is a Drow infused with demonic bood. Wasn't his idea or choice though. It was part of a ritual meant to warp him to a dark creature that could then be the slave/personal plaything of the matriarch of his clan. He got on her very bad side. But for some reason the spell failed and instead he was fused with a demonic element, retaining his normal form but gaining great power. He has a very warped sense of humor and like to randomly kill things. You can tell when he is about to appear because the scent of sulfur always come before he appears.
So play nice with Arrie now..........
And currently, due to very strong white magic Arrie is demon free. (thank you brother and others who helped) but that doesn't erase the insanity from living for 400 years with a constant mental companion. Don't expect him to turn cute and fuzzy right away.......  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Umrae

Fashionable Nerd

14,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:47 pm
User Image

♪ Hi everyone!
I'm finally going to try to write a semi-decent introduction. rofl
I'm Umrae, but you could also call me just Rae ( U-M-R-A-E or R-A-E , not Umrea or Rea domokun ).
The real name is Claudia, I'm 23 and I'm from Brazil, I have a boyfriend and we've been together for about 3 years and a half.
I speak Portuguese, English and a bit of Spanish.
I'm graduated in Business Management with emphasis on Marketing and I work for a company that sells printers.
I love to draw, sing, read and play online games.
I sometimes have a life outside of Gaia... Sometimes...

Inside of Gaia:
I've joined on August - 2007, and I've quickly become an addict.
My username comes from my old D&D character, who is a half-drow bard. I roleplay sometimes, but usually in Portuguese, in my other guild.
And I'm really, really happy that Bd has dragged me into this place.
Well, that's it! Any questions, just pmail me. ♫

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Help my dragons grow up!

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:56 am
hi, i'm terraxis and here's the things about me:
i'm a sophmore/junior in high school(i stop being sophmore june 3)
i'm 16
i am a video game master
i like to read eek
if you need my help, i have a help forum, go to my profile and it's in my subscribed threads"repreive:dr.help is here", or pm me. i'm here for anyone with problems.
i don't know what else,so hi again  

Dragonlord213

Gallant Knight

7,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100

Devil_Tony_33

Malevolent Friend

10,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:07 am
User Image
Hi, I'm Devil_Tony_33, you can call me Tony..
and i have some spare gold and donate it to this guild..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

EGG
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:43 pm
hey everyone im so happy to have been accepted! Any ways a little about myself my real name is Jessica i very recently got married im 22 years old! I love being married nothing changed ! Ummm i live in canada B.C. I love to meet new people! I also own lots of pets i have 3 cats and a turtle i use to have a bearded to dragon who recently passed away! I love to read maybe a book every 2nd day! I also love king size beds and hot tubs!!!

Favorite things on gaia:
Gold
Evolving items fav one is hermes moon
Pixie which im questing for!

Least fav things on gaia:
Noobs
beggers
and whiners!

Ummm I think thats about all ohhh im also looking for excellent avi art! And am gonna be buying some things from Unraes shop!  

Zombie Obsession

Sapphire Seven

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:27 pm
Wah.. I never posted in this here thread yet..

Hi! o.o I'm Lee Ann, 27 years old and residing in South Carolina at the moment.

I love tattoos, piercings, and most RPG's (no pokemans, pl0x). Currently, I have half of my left arm covered in ink, as well as my neck, right arm, and upper back (pics on profile or picture thread). Also, I'm a Jenova's witness ;D so if you start talking about Sephiroth, chances are I'll be wiggling my buttocks into that conversation. Um.. I own a miniature pinscher, Rocko, and some random breed of cat, Miss Kitty. They're my children. *nods*

My taste in music is wide, and will listen to anything except for disco, country western, and techno. D: When my boyfriend goes out for a bit, you might see me singing/screeching along to my big-a** playlist. Just hit the 1k mark! xD

I'm a pretty easy-going person once you get to know me. Feel free to chat if I'm around. I'm always happy to talk with folks. ^_^

Things that piss me off to no end:
Scammers
Those who talk in my ear 24/7
Immaturity where it's not needed
Big egos
Brussels sprouts  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:07 pm
well, i'm new but known. my name is dark and light soldier or dals for short but you can all call me by my real name kelvin. i'm a 15 year old junior turning 16 august 28 and going to senior year august 27. (yes, i'll be a 15 year old senior for a day) i like to read, talk, mostly watch tv and be lazy. i love to listen to people and yes, i am very annoying at times. i hate to loose but doesn't mean that i ever do. hope to have a great time.  

dark and light soldier

Ultima228

Loyal Friend

18,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:03 am
I am new to the Guild and Hello I am Ultima228
Your sorce of kickin Dragon pics, i got a nice collection of em

and my personal siggie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:53 pm
hi new people! blaugh  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

Shane Forestdweller

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:34 pm
Hi, I'm new here, so I guess I should tell a little about myself. My real name is Shane, which is easier to type than Voice Of The Forest, so feel free to use it. I stumble upon the thread in the chatterbox and really liked the people there, so I asked to join the guild, and I was generously accepted. Thanks again by the way!
I'm a huge video game player, and I really like to read as well. I mostly read fantasy fiction (Forgotten Realms Books) but I also like to read transcendtalism and philosophy. I'm a huge comic book nerd too, and mostly read Marvel Comics. I'm full of random nonsense. I love a good joke and a good book...and a good pizza. I live in Illinois, on a farm, which has given me a great connection with the Earth. I'm a naturalist, or tree-hugger if you prefer...but seeing as everyone is going green these days, I guess that's not a bad thing anymore. I love my friends for putting up with me and I'm madly in love with my girlfriend, whose name I won't use...cause that would annoy her...
I don't have any huge dislikes, just be polite and nice if you don't know me until you do know me, then I'll probably put up with just about anything. I like to debate...so if you're arguing with me, don't ever think I'm mad, cause I'm probably just having fun with the discussion. Um....what else....Well, if you want to know more, just flag me down in the chatterbox thread, I'm there alot...or send me a PM.

P.S. I'm trying to hatch some dragon eggs....but it's my first time...so I think I need some help....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:05 am
hi, all! i'm a special ed teacher. this is my 2nd account - 1st was banned for supposedly 'botting' [don't even know how to do that! couldn't even if i wanted to!].

anyway, still on summer break in my area, so spending quite a bit of time online at the present... that'll change by the end of next month, when school starts up again.

anyway, everyone i've met at this guild seems very friendly! y'all are good at welcoming newcomers, i must say!  

noelle524

Dragon's Lair

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces