Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Join the GPL Pokemon Gym Leaders and Elite 4. Contest! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:43 pm
Like I said, sometime later this week I'll be making a new team, will practice with it, then will be gunning for you punks. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:56 pm
hopefully my team will prove to be better. i have tweaked some of the movesets, and swapped a few pokes here and there. so who knows.  

ravemaster47

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:00 pm
We'll see master of the rave... but that's been your spiel every time we've fought in the past wink

But who knows, maybe the sands of time have blown?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:30 pm
maybe, maybe.

i still see you, deathguiser, me, and darkslasher in the higher ups, but i haven't battled a lot of people lately so i don't know anymore  

ravemaster47

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:35 pm
I see me jon, and deathguiser in the higher ups. To be honest.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:50 pm
Well I really dont care who is in the higuer ups in the guild, I battled a lot of people in here and I lost to Nit, Jonnnn -Was testing my Rock team but his Mamoswine just raped me- and Kunx who got 3 Crits in a row neutral .

Other than that I dont remenber losing to anybody else in the guild.

Anyway I am confident of how good I am on this game so its all good and it really doesnt matter if you consider me or Rave to be on the higuer ups since we are the ones running this unless you want to take me or him out and do the work for us if not then its up to us of how we want to this but we are open to suggestion 3nodding .

And yes I think you are right the multiple E4 since yeah I think we might not even get the 8 Gyms neutral  

Pachulo

pathetic_negi_magician

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:46 am
ninja Just give me a few months... I ought to have a laptop by... (does the math)... the end of August. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:25 pm
Pachulo
Well I really dont care who is in the higuer ups in the guild, I battled a lot of people in here and I lost to Nit, Jonnnn -Was testing my Rock team but his Mamoswine just raped me- and Kunx who got 3 Crits in a row neutral .

Other than that I dont remenber losing to anybody else in the guild.

Anyway I am confident of how good I am on this game so its all good and it really doesnt matter if you consider me or Rave to be on the higuer ups since we are the ones running this unless you want to take me or him out and do the work for us if not then its up to us of how we want to this but we are open to suggestion 3nodding .

And yes I think you are right the multiple E4 since yeah I think we might not even get the 8 Gyms neutral

Were you the one that I swept with a Mamoswine, then let you get off 6 DD with your Gyara and sweep all of my pokemon except for my Dugtrio?

That was a fun battle.  

Jonnnn

Pachulo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:59 pm
Yeah that was me >>

I am working a new team since well my current team is just 6 OU >.< I dont like that but It does work, I need to get Shoddy in my comp to test it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:39 pm
well, i have another battle scheduled... so pachulo, we need to battle as well  

ravemaster47

Pachulo

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:08 pm
ravemaster47
well, i have another battle scheduled... so pachulo, we need to battle as well

Well dude we are never on at teh same time, last time that you went to eat you came back like 5 hours later.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:26 pm
hey, im ready whenever until 11 tonight, and from 3 to 4:30 tomorrow. then i wont be back til monday. im never home or near a computer on weekends. just let me no when your ready to battle.(as a reminder im planning on a dragon team my pearl name is JP an my friend code is: 4768 5688 9439.  

Iceman137

iSephi

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:44 pm
I could do this, but I'd need some time to train D: (Hasn't played in a while, and my friend haxed the pokemon I borrowed *stole*cough*stole* from his emerald version,

BTW, I'm planning a Bug-Type Theme, just for the heads up.

((I had a ghost one, but it was h4xed D smile )  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:40 pm
iSephi
I could do this, but I'd need some time to train D: (Hasn't played in a while, and my friend haxed the pokemon I borrowed *stole*cough*stole* from his emerald version,

BTW, I'm planning a Bug-Type Theme, just for the heads up.

((I had a ghost one, but it was h4xed D smile )

Well I dont care if you use pokesav pokemon and they have legit stats and moveset.  

Pachulo

iSephi

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:07 pm
Should they be lv 100, or should I limit the levels? ((i'm thinking 100 razz ((and they arent pokesav, theyre action replay, so I cant really edit stats ^^;; Though my ghost team wouldnt of worked, illegit Pokerus Spamming.((and so I have begun work on my bug team. how does

SPOILER ALERT! ((but you'll read it anyway, wont you?))

Vespiquen

Mothim

Venomoth

Scizor

Masquerain

and Beautifly

Sound to you?))))))  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash