Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Assasin's Creed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:17 pm
The boy walked out of the lake his clothes soaking"Here are some new clothes put these on in the woods"she said snapping and clothes appeared.The kid ran off in the woods and came back dresses like this:User Image

"You're..."she started to say."Yea I'm part Neko I...ummm...contain the 5 tailed lion demon"he said"My original form is like this but I hid my ears and tail"
"Ok well we'll talk this through when we get to the village"she said  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:07 pm
--Somewhere in the mountains- One of Orochimaru's Labs-

Two people dragged a torn body away from a sealed cell. "Damn, another with his throat ripped out. She just keeps on getting better and better at killing, even if we have sealed her chakra off." One said.
The other nodded. "I wonder why Lord Orochimaru keeps this girl around. She's become a huge liabilty..."
"Maybe it's her connection to Konoha?"
"Who knows? All I know is that we're going to have to go back to Otogakure and recrute new jailers. There's ten of us left. Between her and the others, we've been slaughtered."
"Man..."
The one within the cell heard nothing. The darkness enclosed her, but she didn't care. Three times a day the light would peak through, and that was when she would strike. How many people had she killed? She had lost count after a hundred.
The hair that had once been blond was dyed red with blood. Her eyes no longer had their warm glow. Kazu no longer remembered who she was or what she was. All she knew was how to kill, and kill well.  

OkamiKazu

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:29 pm
"gotta go"said Sakata to Tasu"Try to find Kazu"she said then her Seiyaku and the boy dissapeared in the forest  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:22 pm
The girl next to Orochimaru laughed as she easily stopped Jynx's Rasengan. "I'll give you information on Kazu Namikaze, since it seems like that's what you're after on one condition. You see, I haven't been able to have fun in quite a while, so if you beat me, I'll lead you right to her cell. If you can't..." she started to laugh, "then I kill you."
She released Jynx and punched him in the stomach, making him fly backwards from the blow. She brushed her blue hair from out of her violet eyes. "My name is Harike Chikara. What is yours? Not that it matters, seeing as you're to die here."  

OkamiKazu

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:26 pm
Seiyaku appeared caught Jynx"Sakata told me to come and help you get things under control"he said activating his new sharingan it looked different then the regular sharingan.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:57 pm
Harike smiled cruely. "More intruders? That's too bad. You all won't survive." She formed handsigns casually. "Bye bye!" she said gleefully.
"Forbidden Jutsu! Vibration Strangle!" She could see the vibrations in the air, like thin cords of brillant lights. They wrapped around the team of Konoha shinobi, cutting into their skin. It was the perfect weapon, and only those who could see the vibrations could defend against it.  

OkamiKazu

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:00 pm
Seiyaku fell on his knees this was a jutsu he couldn't copy*Shadow strangle jutsu*said Sakata appearing shadow ropes wrapped around the girls body cancelling the jutsu  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:28 pm
"Thanks I'll deal with her" Jynx said getting up from the jutsu, his shirt tore, but his mask was still on, he didn't like people to see the scar he had from fighting Mandara, he got up without struggle, threw his katana on the ground and with a sudden flash appeared in front of the girl. Rasengan charged in his right hand, he struck her in the chest, sending her flying towards Orochimaru. Jynx then appeared behind her and held his sword to her throat. He was mad that she had brought up Kasu's name, and was about to slit her throat, he knew she couldn't escape because Seiyaka was right in front of the one and only exit, waiting for her next move.  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:36 pm
tasu was behind jynx with a sword and he put it up to his neck now excaily what are you doing?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:40 pm
Harike sighed and said, "That's not fair! You cheated! Oh, well. i made a deal with you, didn't I?" She removed the sword from her neck and stepped away lightly. "Though I don't think this girl will be the one you would recognize as Kazu... she's just a blood thirsty beast now."
She motioned for them to follow. "Kazu isn't here, she's in one of the labs to the north. Come now, becuase the longer she stays there, the more she loses... if she hasn't lost herself already..."  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:48 pm
Jynx kicked Harike "Keep Kasu's name out of your mouth" he said afterwards. They left the office, and approached the mountain, within 5 minutes. Jynx, Seiyaka, and Tasu surrounded the girl, as they stepped into the lab the lights were off, but as soon as the door closed, the lights came on.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:49 pm
tasu smirked and said well lets find her and save her shincho said in a voice that was like he was faceing a challeng.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:56 pm
Harike laughed and led them down the halls. "I'll do as I please." After a few more moments of walking, they appeared before a metal door. It had chains criss crossing infront of it and multiple locks going down the sides. Seals were also tagged on the door, but it had been beaten from the inside. Blood seeped from out from under it.
"Oh, this isn't a pretty sight. It's far worse than last time." She said as she casually removed one seal after another. The locks came next and then the chains. She opened the door barely six inches before a hand shot out, grabbing for her throat. Harike dropped back and let the door swing open, revealing a girl with long, dirty blonde hair. She looked barely more than a skeleton, but a wicked grin was on her face.
"Oh, look... there's more this time..." Kazu laughed before she shot at them, ready to kill.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:02 pm
tasu was bored his hands in his poket he then kicked the hiraku girl next time don't set us up. tasu then walked camly at the former kasu he was anoyyed.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:07 pm
Kazu grabbed for Tasu's throat like she was about to rip it out, a killing move that she had perfected. But this time she missed.
"Well, isn't that interesting..." Kazu said, looking at her nails. "You're shinobi..." she mused.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff