Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Archives~* (BOS and resource room)
[CLASS] Protective Magic and Shields Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever used protective magic?
  Yes!
  no...
View Results

Dragonspeech

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:16 pm
I've been imagining gold webbing for my shielding. Is it ok that is webbing? Or should I refrain from having 'artful holes'? I still feel all protected despite I've added them. I also am continuing to practice the actual feeling of energy - I think I've been using my own energy.

Is that possible?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:03 pm
Webbing works fine. If you believe that it will work for you, it will. if gold is a strong color for you as well, then it will work.  

Devil_Heart_Cry

Nomek

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:04 am
One More side comment if I may, if the healing intent is on one you care of, I've found a pink energy visualization works just as well as white & gold, but if it is a loved one it tends to carry more Oomph with the pink ^_~  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:30 am
Ok my energy color is orange...`cause i luv autumn,it`s myfav season,and I`ve tried visualysing when I absorb energy from the Mother earth and I saw me siting on a chair,the cair whas on the earth and I saw the midle of the earth,the magma.From there I saw a thread coming out from the magma chaneled to my spine...after that i feld warm i my spine...it whas awesome!!!! 4laugh  

eternal_sorrow_lady

3,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
*~Archives~* (BOS and resource room)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items