Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
~*When Everything's Wrong...*~ [Intermediate/Fantasy] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

high tendencies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:45 am
User Image
** Yea. 4:00PM. ~~
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:20 am
(Thanks. Heres my post.)

Looking around the bakery to found he was not where he meant to wander, Damon gives what would have been a shurg and groggily turns to stagger toward where Hope had motioned. Using his sword like a blind man might use a walking stick, making sure to keep the point directed toward the ground so not to injury the person of who's voice guided him. Finding the edge of the bench, Damon dragged his feet toward it and took a seat, making sure he found an empty seat with his hand first.

Once seated Damon mutters what would have been a thank you, had his words not been slurred. The blood-red color of his eyes slowly began to focus through the fog as his brain wanted a picture of who he was talking to.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

high tendencies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:27 pm
User Image
Hope stood well out of the way of the man. Especially since he was walking more or less blind. She sighed in relief as he finally found the seat. "Maybe if you eat some, I can help you home." She murmered, pulling the cat into her arms again. Hope pushed her blond hair from her face and looked at the man. She didn't recognize him as some one who went to war with Edward, but he didn't let her meat everyone. He was usually out when he was on leave, and when he wasn't, he was with Caterina.

"Do you know Edward?" She asked suddenly. Edward was MIA and she really missed him. Maybe this man, as drunk as he was, could say he saw Edward alive. It would mean so much...
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:26 pm
Pieces of his drunken haze still surrounding him, Damon's brain failed to pick up her request to eat something, not to mention she only murmured it.

Searching his brain for a face to match the name to, Damon's brain pulled up a picture of a soldier he remembered fighting beside when things had got out of control. "I know the name and face, but as for Edward himself I only knew him as ally fighting on the same side as me." Damon says, his words still slurred but getting better as his brain began to work again. "I'm sorry I'm of no use locating your friend." Damon adds.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

high tendencies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:10 pm
User Image
"Thank-you anyways." Hope says more clearly. "Now, do you need help back to your house?" She asked, glancing over at her car. She could drive him if he accepted, and as for the cat, it'd just have to come with her. "And here," She handed him a muffin. "It should help, any ways." She smiled. Hope shielded her eyes, looking up at the sun. It was starting to get late, and she'd have to make dinner soon. Alex should be home. "And please, if we can hurry. I have some one waiting." She murmered.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:40 am
He sat there and laughed to himself.
I might as well have some fun.... He waited, sitting there, completely waiting for the man to leave.
Once again in cats tounge, he muttered: "I've aways wanted to do this.... in open public.... just need to wait a while...." He smiled as he thought about turning into a lion when all these kids are all like: "Cute kitty!"  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:59 pm
Kii meowed loudly all of a sudden, spotting Myu and Mira.

Mira, being a cat girl, hissed softly from under her disguise using a cloak. Myu hissed more aggressively, as if calling Kii to her senses.

Kii shrugged, and leaped off from Hope, padding her way towards Mira.

Mirabel picked up Kii, and Myu continued hissing loudly at Kii.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:31 pm
User Image
Hope stopped, and turned as the cat ran from her arms. Shrugging, she waved. "That your cat?" She smiled warmly as she pulled her golden hair into a sloppy pony tail.
User Image

high tendencies

Furyal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:15 pm
((I've got major Writers Block today.))
Seymour sighed to himself. He crawled outside and into an ally way, turning into the soldier. Was he missing? Seymour never saw him die... Huh. Seymour crossed his arms, not really worrying if someone saw him. Who would look in an alley way?  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:46 am
Mirabel placed Kii on the shoulder opposite the one on which Myu perched steadily.

"Oh, hello!" she said to Hope. She was glad no one could see her cat ears or tail. "Uh...yes, that's my cat!" Mira said after a moment. "She's Kii! And that's my other cat, Myu!" Mira gestured at Myu, who meowed softly in greeting. "Thanks for finding my cat!"  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

high tendencies

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:20 am
User Image
Hope smiled, "Hello, Myu, Kii." She laughed. "And whom are you? My name's Hope." She waved rather shyly, and fiddled with her hair. "Oh, Kii was a pleasure." She cocked her head. "I'm thinking about getting my own cat." She murmered. Just then, some noisy 14 year olds came down the street, smoking and riding on skate boards. There were four of them, one had jet black hair, one a bleached blond, one had shaggy brown hair, and another real blond whom's hair was spiked. Hope glared at them as they almost toppled over the bench. "God, smoking?" She muttered under her breath. Then she noticed... Alex was the blond with spikes. She'd never saw his hair like that, and the cigarette put her off. "Alex!" She demanded. His head snapped around to her, eyes wide with shock. The skate board he was riding on slowed to a stop.

"Yea?" He sneered rather sulkily. The cigarette was limp in his hand, his face full of anger and hate. "I'm busy." He growled. Hope bit her lower lip, "Go home, now." She ordered. Alex laughed, "Your not mother, nor are you Edward or father." Hope stared after him as the group left in laughter.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:58 pm
Furyal
((I've got major Writers Block today.))

((Tell me about it... xp sweatdrop I got some of it too.))  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

high tendencies

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:02 pm
User Image
** Well, Hope's invite is still open. She could take him home, get his number. As for Outilissa, they can become friends or something. And then Furyal can maybe follow Alex or Hope... or Otulissa.
Edit- And there's still the concert tonight. (For them, of course.) ~~
User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:03 pm
Smoldered-Starlight
User Image
"Thank-you anyways." Hope says more clearly. "Now, do you need help back to your house?" She asked, glancing over at her car. She could drive him if he accepted, and as for the cat, it'd just have to come with her. "And here," She handed him a muffin. "It should help, any ways." She smiled. Hope shielded her eyes, looking up at the sun. It was starting to get late, and she'd have to make dinner soon. Alex should be home. "And please, if we can hurry. I have some one waiting." She murmered.
User Image

"I... don't have one anymore..." Damon mutters, taking the muffin she offered him. Taking a bite of it, he said "It was destroyed during to war." "As of now I'm just a wander..." Damon adds staring up the coming sunset.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

high tendencies

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:42 pm
User Image
Hope shook her blond hair from her pony tail, throwing it on the cold ground in anger. "Fine, I don't think Alex will be coming home tonight. You can sleep in his bed. Come on, the sooner you sleep the better." She nearly whispered. She still had to get ready for the concert, she had to be there. She was the lead singer.
User Image

--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces